NASCAR Bans Nooses From All Future Races

Now that they’ve banned the Confederate States’ Battle Flag. Sounds like they should go the next step and call for the banning of nooses at all future races. 

They better tackle those pesky LSU Fighting Tigers too. They’re named after a Confederate Army battalion that was particularly tough on those Yankee soldiers in the war of Northern Aggression. 

And who can forget the Washington Redskins. 

Let the purges begin 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Reposted from two other threads, one locked the other deleted:

He wants to be Colin Kaepernick.  There’s money in the victimhood cottage industry.

Again, I’ll keep on saying it:

We‘ve reached a point where we’ve miseducated an entire generation of people to believe victimhood is social currency; while at the same time social progress has nearly eliminated racism.

The result is that now racism must be manufactured to meet demand.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

What I want to know is: did anyone actually check to see that it was even a noose and not just a fixed loop on the end of a string?  A noose on a garage pull would be a stupid thing to install.

• Like (+1) 1

5zcp.gif

Honestly, I hate KFC and think it is overrated... Colonel Sanders obviously was a plantation owner trope, and needs to be removed. Much like Aunt Jemima, this passive aggressive systematic racism needs to end, despite yall thinking it is some sort of joke.

/LMAO I just hate KFC, and think I might be able to make it go away by capitalizing with the rest of the white virtue signalers on this BLM movement. Tear his statues down!!!

3 hours ago, Doc said:

What I want to know is: did anyone actually check to see that it was even a noose and not just a fixed loop on the end of a string?  A noose on a garage pull would be a stupid thing to install.

I think it was A double bowline knot. But, I have been wondering the same thing. I assume since they have not officially said what type of knot it was, it was not a hangman's knot.

I honestly wonder how pro sports are able to still exist.  All the owners are rich old white men, and they act like slave owners rarely reworking the paltry payment terms of their "players".  Plus sports are not inclusive, only the most talented can play, which is not equal opportunity.  It's really is time to cancel all sports.