• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got it done this morning. I have been thinking about getting this for a long time.   This team means so much to me and like many of you all, I live and breathe this team.   Go

What's up with the Broncos banner in the background?   You got something to tell us????

Not sure about the Buffalo you chose. Should have used this one... Just kidding. Looks cool!  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, DaaBills said:

Still waiting on that classic pic, y'all know what I'm talking about???

I don’t know if someone else has them saved. I saved them in a snapfish account after making them and haven’t been in there for year. Now it says my pics have been archived and I can’t see them anymore.

if we’re talking about the same infamous one. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

Very nice. But I think the belly bump is not pronounced enough. That we have the only logo, in all of sports, with a dick, should not be understated. Or, does it grow when you flex? Now that would be a neat trick.

11 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I don’t know if someone else has them saved. I saved them in a snapfish account after making them and haven’t been in there for year. Now it says my pics have been archived and I can’t see them anymore.

if we’re talking about the same infamous one. 

You better believe it!

On 6/19/2020 at 1:18 PM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Just got it done this morning. I have been thinking about getting this for a long time.

This team means so much to me and like many of you all, I live and breathe this team.

Go Bills!! 

20200619_125400.jpg

Great tat, I dont know about location. When you are walking normally the logo will look

like it is aimed upward. Regardless, thats some love for our team ?

On 6/19/2020 at 1:18 PM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Just got it done this morning. I have been thinking about getting this for a long time.

This team means so much to me and like many of you all, I live and breathe this team.

Go Bills!! 

20200619_125400.jpg

...uh oh bro...Trudeau will NOT be a happy camper.....

2019 Shipyard - Toronto Argonauts

• Haha (+1) 1