Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

12 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

why do trump fans keep spreading that pic of bidens "rally"

it wasn't a rally , it was a press conference. 

FAKE NEWS

Yeah, and he couldn't even fill that huh?

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

During a pandemic, Trump ordered his people to try to minimize testing—testing which saves lives—strictly because he thought increased case numbers would hurt him politically. Trump supporters, how do you defend this?

Trump supporters have already minimized the virus.

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

During a pandemic, Trump ordered his people to try to minimize testing—testing which saves lives—strictly because he thought increased case numbers would hurt him politically. Trump supporters, how do you defend this?

link?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

plot twist, they can't 

they probably still think the virus is a hoax 

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, we shall see what happens at the next few rallies. Will it be a repeat of 2016 with BLM and Antifa-crowd blocking, protesting, and assaulting Trump rally goers Again? Will they knock it off? One thing I know they will have trouble with this time is blocking the road so a Trump cannot get through. I believe as President, the roadways are cleared for him. 

In any event, tonight was fun and I am certain there will be some great clips available soon.

Glad you had a good time.  It's been a longer than usual winter and nothing beats the start of summer like watching a good Trump rally on cable television.  

• Haha (+1) 2

Do trump supporters realize how dumbed down and minimalistic trump makes his speeches? For his supporters to fully grasp what he is trying to say 

it's like talking to a group of 2nd graders. not surprising, Oklahoma is one of the least educated states in the country 

40 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, we shall see what happens at the next few rallies. Will it be a repeat of 2016 with BLM and Antifa-crowd blocking, protesting, and assaulting Trump rally goers Again? Will they knock it off? One thing I know they will have trouble with this time is blocking the road so a Trump cannot get through. I believe as President, the roadways are cleared for him. 

In any event, tonight was fun and I am certain there will be some great clips available soon.

no one got assaulted, there was no "antifa", there was "blockade"

counter protesters showed up, just like they do everywhere. welcome to America bud. freedom of speech, its our right 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warren Zevon said:

Yet only 10K showed up to the rally. Smarter than they get credit for.

not exactly sure what you are trying to prove here

trumps campaign got sabotaged and outsmarted by a bunch of teenagers who put in fake ticket orders and never showed up. it was a utter disaster from them 

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Yeah, and everyone knows Joe Biden would have easily brought in more people for one of his rallies huh?

Joe Biden doesn't seem to be dumb enough to hold a rally during a pandemic.

The bar is so very, very low.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Penfield45 said:

not exactly sure what you are trying to prove here

trumps campaign got sabotaged and outsmarted by a bunch of teenagers who put in fake ticket orders and never showed up. it was a utter disaster from them 

Of course. But there were not lines of people from all over the Tulsa area trying to get into the event. The overflow area was empty.