Trump's Tulsa Rally: America Strikes Back

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

RSBN keeps scanning the crowd. Looks pretty full. Doesn't seem to be much social distancing. Right now, 33K are watching.

Before I ran out to get dinner, I pulled up 7 different live feeds, and it was just a few minutes before POTUS took the stage. Across all 7 there were more than 320,000 concurrent views (and yes, I was counted 7 times across them).

Edit: I'm still catching up on the thread and I see that Buffalo Gal posted that there were over 1M.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hedge said:

Before I ran out to get dinner, I pulled up 7 different live feeds, and it was just a few minutes before POTUS took the stage. Across all 7 there were more than 320,000 concurrent views (and yes, I was counted 7 times across them).

It got crazy high at times across all platforms. I will be interested in peak numbers, as well as averages.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Hedge said:

I pulled up my FB page and saw the same . About half way in the 5 feeds I was made notified about were over 400k people. That said when do the network numbers come out?

41 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

They pry could've spread out better.

It’s a fake sellout. 

22 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I will give BLM credit for killing the overflow. That is a real shame as people always seem to enjoy that even when they cannot get in.

Bunker boys followers are scared of snowflakes.  Sad! 

15 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I know... Joe would rather cower and live in fear like you than to actually, you know....lead?

Maybe when he’s president he can lead from the bunker, too.  

8 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Edit: I'm still catching up on the thread and I see that Buffalo Gal posted that there were over 1M.

Most of them live in Moscow, have 20 different screen names, and don’t speak English.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Well, we shall see what happens at the next few rallies. Will it be a repeat of 2016 with BLM and Antifa-crowd blocking, protesting, and assaulting Trump rally goers Again? Will they knock it off? One thing I know they will have trouble with this time is blocking the road so a Trump cannot get through. I believe as President, the roadways are cleared for him. 

In any event, tonight was fun and I am certain there will be some great clips available soon.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, we shall see what happens at the next few rallies. Will it be a repeat of 2016 with BLM and Antifa-crowd blocking, protesting, and assaulting Trump rally goers Again? Will they knock it off? One thing I know they will have trouble with this time is blocking the road so a Trump cannot get through. I believe as President, the roadways are cleared for him. 

In any event, tonight was fun and I am certain there will be some great clips available soon.

It was a blast watching a bunch of mouth breathers give Coronavirus to each other.  Riveting stuff.  Maybe they can chant lock her up a bit while they argue about whether to again make america again great again or simply keep making America great.  

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I hope not.... the way this year has started out, I really don't think they will have the patience for those idiots like they did in 2016 and it won't end well for them

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

People are idiots for crowding into an auditorium during a pandemic and if a smaller crowd than expected showed up (Likely due to the pandemic) it’s LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

?

I prefaced my post with maybe they didnt show up due to their being a pandemic but I found it funny all the hoopla about tens and tens of thousands expecting to show up and there wasn't an even full arena with no overflow crowd...I thought it was ironically funny especially how embarrassed Trump may have been at such a low turnout...until I heard that part of the reason was they themselves were punked. Then I thought well I wouldn'';t like that done to MY candidate that kind of sucks..... I'll call it as I see it.