Will GregPersons Continue to Beat His Wife?

Will he?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will our beloved Mr. Persons continue to beat his wife?

• Yes
    • Yes

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

When Hell opened a portal on earth.  Where's Doom Guy when you need him?

Like the video game? I woulda figured you‘d have went with someone from a different game, raiden perhaps? Or who was that guy who was the movie star in that game..... lol

Folks I have been talking to a mod, and they cannot interfere in PPP unless there are threats made, which is ok whatever I understand.  However, they are going to talk about the OP posting the pics of dismembered black men who were burned alive in front of a crowd of gleeful white people, so forward progress.

However, what I want to really get to is the opportunity afforded to us with the transparency afforded by the policy of the mods. They are allowing us to see who the dangerous posters are. Please take notes. They are swinging in the wind with neon signs. There are some seriously sick individuals on here, like the OP. These people are unstable and sick and we should take what they say with a grain of salt. They have started popping up just in the last couple months, keep that in mind.

Eyes open, heads on a swivel.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Folks I have been talking to a mod, and they cannot interfere in PPP unless there are threats made, which is ok whatever I understand.  However, they are going to talk about the OP posting the pics of dismembered black men who were burned alive in front of a crowd of gleeful white people, so forward progress.

However, what I want to really get to is the opportunity afforded to us with the transparency afforded by the policy of the mods. They are allowing us to see who the dangerous posters are. Please take notes. They are swinging in the wind with neon signs. There are some seriously sick individuals on here, like the OP. These people are unstable and sick and we should take what they say with a grain of salt. They have started popping up just in the last couple months, keep that in mind.

Eyes open, heads on a swivel.

We should all just ignore him

• Like (+1) 4

40 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

We should all just ignore him

Indeed, but like moths to a flame, lots of people just can't help responding to trolls. 

37 minutes ago, meazza said:

At this point, every new poster should go on ignore just to be safe.

At this point, every new poster is another sockpuppet of someone already trolling here. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warren Zevon said:

Love this Parsons guy - a much needed voice for PPP. The racism here is out of control - glad it's being called out.

I know the levels of racism are horrible. I don’t know how you can stand it. ?

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I know the levels of racism are horrible. I don’t know how you can stand it. ?

So far, 26 people including yourself have voted in this poll — specifically because y'all are "tired" of me bringing up racism. 

7 people including myself voted in "Are you against racism" — all 7 votes are "Yes." 

7 people on PPP are not racist

26 people on PPP are very much racist

Sounds about right.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

His end game is advancing Marxist structures by attempting to shame people.

The people he’s trying to shame have nothing to be ashamed of, however, which is why he insists on the wholesale creation of new definitions for commonly understood words; and insists that the application of logic and the understanding of truth itself is racist.

The purpose is the rejection of Western Enlightenment values.

He thinks this is clever or novel.  It isn’t.

Maybe you forgot to tag me in it, or I didn't see it 

Define racism

Define objectivity / objectivism

Tell me which one of those two is real. Intellectual honesty is all I'm asking from you, Tasker. That is all.

why this thread isn't locked baffles me. Talk about trolling...pot meet kettle much? This is uber trolling and has nothing to do with political chat..... if you dont like it done to you then doing it to someone else is pretty immature  just sayin'..... use the Ignore feature It really does work great. **shrugs***

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

So far, 26 people including yourself have voted in this poll — specifically because y'all are "tired" of me bringing up racism. 

7 people including myself voted in "Are you against racism" — all 7 votes are "Yes." 

Sounds about right.

You just can’t call a bunch of people you don’t know racist because you think they are. You have no idea of their personal interaction with others in their lives. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Sounds about right.

I voted in this poll?  Huh. Must have been while I was napping. 

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

In order to stop beating his wife he'd have to find someone that would put up with him long enough to marry him.  I highly doubt that's happened.  

Olga shipped herself back to Russia. 

5 hours ago, meazza said:

I doubt it.  Whoever qbaby, his posts never went this far. 

I actually have had a few reasonable conversations with Q-baby. Not about politics, but little side trails that weren’t insufferable. I don’t get that vibe from our most recent contemporary. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I know you're joking, but every poster should have at least a hundred or two posts before they are allowed to start a thread.

Cut down on the drive-bys,

Persons will burn out like all the other "guest lecturers" that come down to PPP dor a week or so.

Concur. They tried to implement some form of restrictions but they were pretty shallow. On both sides of the board there could be a little more for that and it would improve things.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

You just can’t call a bunch of people you don’t know racist because you think they are. You have no idea of their personal interaction with others in their lives. 

That sounds like "racist" talk to me.  ?

Seriously, don't bother.

Mr Persons built in bias is not open for debate (by him)

4 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Actually I can call racism out wherever I see it. You should try it. Feels better than covering for it.

Here's the thing, and why definitions are important. Everyone here is concerned about the identity aspect of being "a racist." The assumption is that if you don't have hate in your heart for black people, you couldn't be racist.

That isn't true. You can absolutely be racist by taking actions that uphold racism. Everybody is guilty of this, including myself. Every single American. The first step is just admitting that racism exists and we were all born into a racist society. The second step is to decide how you're going to handle yourself with this knowledge. If you were born into Nazi Germany, what would you do? That's where you are. That's the reality.

Attempts to tar & feather people who are speaking against racism because you don't want to hear it (ie, this thread) — that has nothing to do with the hate in anyone's heart toward me — it's racist in the attempt to distract and discredit speaking out against racism.

Does this make sense

Edited by GregPersons
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Actually I can call racism out wherever I see it. You should try it. Feels better than covering for it.

Here's the thing, and why definitions are important. Everyone here is concerned about the identity aspect of being "a racist." The assumption is that if you don't have hate in your heart for black people, you couldn't be racist.

That isn't true. You can absolutely be racist by taking actions that uphold racism. 

Attempts to tar & feather people who are speaking against racism because you don't want to hear it (ie, this thread) — that has nothing to do with the hate in anyone's heart toward me — it's racist in the attempt to distract and discredit speaking out against racism.

Does this make sense

Do you think I’m a racist?

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

That isn't true. You can absolutely be racist by taking actions that uphold racism. 

Does this make sense

You have yet to define what actions uphold racism and how we are upholding those actions.  

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

Do you think I’m a racist?

Oh no no no.  Greg doesn’t think. He KNOWS!