Will GregPersons Continue to Beat His Wife?

Will he?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will our beloved Mr. Persons continue to beat his wife?

• Yes
    • Yes

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

You're right. Mistook you for Buffalo_Gal, my bad.

Easy mistake to make, considering our similar posting styles, avatars, and user names.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Why am I scary?

I wasn't cheering on the injury of a 70+ year old white man by BPD. That was you.

I wasn't trying to figure out your real identity. That was also you.

You are scary, Karen. 

Hey @MILFHUNTER#518 do you think my lynching analogy is off-base

What is your solution to black on black violence?

• Like (+1) 1

I love it.

New guy demands that we revise the definition of words to suit his arguments, which are purposed for the mainstreaming of neo-marxism, and if we do not then we are simply labeled the thing that his new definition portends.

Nothing but circular logic and the insistence that his power words are actually powerful. 

Hint:  they aren’t

Second hint:  your attempt to redefine terms in order that they better suit your argument has been rejected.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I love it.

New guy demands that we revise the definition of words to suit his arguments, which are purposed for the mainstreaming of neo-marxism, and if we do not then we are simply labeled the thing that his new definition portends.

Nothing but circular logic and the insistence that his power words are actually powerful. 

Second hint:  your attempt to redefine terms in order that they better suit your argument has been rejected.

I like that you think the "revised definition" is my invention. And that the "old definition" is the "correct" one. I like that you think Racism is something that is submitted to you, for your review.

You, in particular, are a huge White Supremacist and I've seen your name come up every time I searched KKK talking points in this forum. You seem concerned in particular about something called "White genocide" 

You're the worst kind because you're like Glenn Beck, you have this soft approach of like "I'm just listening" but all of your conclusions are hardcore White Supremacist.

Again. The forum has a search function. Most of you have thousands of posts. There are no new racist arguments or ideas, I'm sorry to tell you.

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

I like that you think the "revised definition" is my invention. And that the "old definition" is the "correct" one. I like that you think Racism is something that is submitted to you, for your review.

You, in particular, are a huge White Supremacist and I've seen your name come up every time I searched KKK talking points in this forum. You seem concerned in particular about something called "White genocide" 

You're the worst kind because you're like Glenn Beck, you have this soft approach of like "I'm just listening" but all of your conclusions are hardcore White Supremacist.

Again. The forum has a search function. Most of you have thousands of posts. There are no new racist arguments or ideas, I'm sorry to tell you.

Cool there are KKK talking points?  What are they?  I want to search them too! 

Please screen shot this racists posts.  

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

You listen to Glenn Beck?  Tell me what he is like.

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I assume he gets that a lot.  @Buffalo_Gal is a bit taller but I think it's the heels. 

Is that true @Koko78? What's your height?

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Cool there are KKK talking points?  What are they?  I want to search them too! 

Please screen shot this racists posts.  

KKK Jim.png

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I love it.

Why people continue to engage these jackholes I do not know. I made that mistake today and I learned my lesson. I'm all for an honest exchange of ideas with anyone, but I think after 30+ strikes...you're out.

4 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Ohhhh, I remember you now.

You’re the dope whose ass I handed to him several years back when your issue of the day was gun control.

You haven’t gotten much better at making arguments since then.

Your power words are powerless, any argument which relies entirely on the mutability of language is born a loser, and anyone who substitutes what he thinks are clever personal attacks in place of an argument has already lost.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Ohhhh, I remember you now.

You’re the dope whose ass I handed to him several years back when your issue of the day was gun control.

You haven’t gotten much better at making arguments since then.

Your power words are powerless, any argument which relies entirely on the mutability of language is born a loser, and anyone who substitutes what he thinks are clever personal attacks in place of an argument has already lost.

Every time I challenge a different poster, I seem to gain a new identity. This is the 16th identity I've been ascribed and I can't wait to find out more. Seems like you guys are getting new challengers on a regular basis and it's inconceivable they're different people. (I think it's part of the "paid protestors" idea — y'all are so delusional, you have no idea how many people ***** hate your guts)

Do you think language has fixed meanings? Where do you think language comes from? Do you think there is a Language God who gives us new words every few years? Very curious how "the mutability of language" is not something you are capable of understanding... especially when you do have posts that come up when searching "White genocide"!!!!!

Edited by GregPersons

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I think you should substitute wife with husband in the thread title.

The person mentioned in the thread title screams of that.

Yes, but - being the racist I apparently am - I intentionally assumed gender identity

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Well, if it is actually Q-Baby, this persona is far more entertaining.

I agree. Q was boring by comparison. 

1 minute ago, GregPersons said:

Every time I challenge a different poster, I seem to gain a new identity. This is the 16th identity I've been ascribed and I can't wait to find out more. Seems like you guys are getting new challengers on a regular basis and it's inconceivable they're different people.

Do you think language has fixed meanings? Where do you think language comes from? Do you think there is a Language God who gives us new words every few years? Very curious how "the mutability of language" is not something you are capable of understanding... especially when you do have posts that come up when searching "White genocide"!!!!!

What key words of mine are coming up?  This is fun.  

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I agree. Q was boring by comparison. 

What key words of mine are coming up?  This is fun.  

You did this the other day too... you just really want to be dissected by me. You just want me to go through all of your posts and see all of your words. Remember the other day? This was your same desire then. 

You want me inside of you, for some reason.

I keep saying no, Jim... you can do it yourself. Not difficult to identify (your search engine of choice) "what are white supremacy talking points" and then searching (use the search bar here) to see who comes up.

Edited by GregPersons

3 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

You did this the other day too... you just really want to be dissected by me. You just want me to go through all of your posts and see all of your words. Remember the other day? This was your same desire then. 

And you did nothing then to prove my racism and you're doing nothing now.  Why is that?  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

And you did nothing then to prove my racism and you're doing nothing now.  Why is that?  

Because the fact that you think I need to "prove [your] racism" to you says everything. You've already decide you could not be racist, and you think that actually means you aren't racist, instead of proving the exact opposite. 

Just now, Koko78 said:

Well, racist vodka is oft made from WHITE potatoes.

Yeah, what's up with Potatoes being all nice and white on the inside but mostly brown, with a little black on the outside?

Isn't that racist?

2 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

Because the fact that you think I need to "prove [your] racism" to you says everything. You've already decide you could not be racist, and you think that actually means you aren't racist, instead of proving the exact opposite. 

So by saying I'm not racists is proof I'm not racist?  Did I get that right? 

• Like (+1) 1