2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

30 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

See I don't agree with that one bit.  Trump has great international relationships, I'm honestly scared for our safety with Biden as President.  The guy is going to get taken advantage of.  Trump has also been great for the economy (before COVID).  Biden's plan to tax the rich is not how you build a strong overall economy.

Great "international relationships"?  According to whom?  Covid Donnie and his sycophants?   Or maybe his hero Vladimir Putin?

33 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

See I don't agree with that one bit.  Trump has great international relationships, I'm honestly scared for our safety with Biden as President.  The guy is going to get taken advantage of.  Trump has also been great for the economy (before COVID).  Biden's plan to tax the rich is not how you build a strong overall economy.

World leaders have openly mocked Trump:

I’m more fearful for our safety because Trump tweets something stupid and he’s already hurt our standing with long time allies.

Democrats have traditionally seen better GDP growth than Republicans:

53d66c84ecad040e4293ea67?width=600&forma

• Awesome! (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

World leaders have openly mocked Trump:

I’m more fearful for our safety because Trump tweets something stupid and he’s already hurt our standing with long time allies.

Democrats have traditionally seen better GDP growth than Republicans:

53d66c84ecad040e4293ea67?width=600&forma

You know Trumpies will ignore this.

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Now.............how would he know that ?

ADDED:

Can you imagine the reaction if the Texas GOP AG was calling the race before the votes were counted?

Bro, Trump has been saying stuff like this all along when asked if he'd peacefully accept the results.  At least this guy said, "if all the votes are added up". I'm pretty sure that's how voting works.   

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Huge turn out in NC women, young people turning out in huge numbers 

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/election/article246729451.html

Darn I think I gave NC to Trump

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Bro,

At least this guy said, "if all the votes are added up".

I'm pretty sure that's how voting works.   

Nice revision Bro.

The Attorney General of Pennsylvania stated beforehand, that if "all the votes" are counted up ,........Biden would win.

That's NOT how this works.

Edited by B-Man

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Nice revision Bro.

The Attorney General of Pennsylvania stated beforehand, that if "all the votes" are counted up ,........Biden would win.

Well, after seeing 6 attempts by Trump to make sure that all the votes are NOT counted, I'd assume both he and Trump have the same assumption.  Do you have an issue with all the votes being added up?  Can you give me even one possible scenario where ALL the votes are counted, Trump wins, but somehow he still swings the election for Biden?  You're taking a guy prediction, and spinning it into the 10,000th Republican conspiracy prediction.  I'll agree he should just keep his mouth shut, but so should the conspiracy guys until they REALLY have something.

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Nice revision Bro.

at least he wants to count all the votes, unlike the Republicans in Texas that keep trying to get over 100,000 votes disallowed.

everyone should read the WaPo article by a Republican election lawyer: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/11/01/ben-ginsberg-voter-suppression-republicans/
Trump has enlisted a compliant Republican Party in this shameful effort. The Trump campaign and Republican entities engaged in more than 40 voting and ballot court cases around the country this year. In exactly none — zero — are they trying to make it easier for citizens to vote. In many, they are seeking to erect barriers.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

First vote goes to Biden:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DixvilleVote/status/1323406240383381506?

Life long Republican switching to Hidin with Biden!

Dixville Notch goes all Biden 5-0!!! First time since Nixon vs Kennedy!

Small victory in a microscopic battle.

Now let the war on poisonous leftist propaganda begin.

Roll Trump!!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

happy Erection Day, everyone!   Ready for that Biden victory?

I’m ready for whoever wins...if Trump loses, it will be for reasons similar to why Hillary lost- some people hate the person so much...

Edited by JaCrispy

5 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Democracy is officially dead...it is now survival of the fittest...

Really?  Based on what?   That more than 100 million Americans voted even before the polls officially opened this morning which is more than 70% of the total vote in 2016?

• Like (+1) 1