2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

Just now, coltrane34 said:

Reputable by whose definition? The media? Who got all of 2016 wrong? Nate Silver who's a proven fraud? 

Just plug your ears and wait for your media masters to tell you what to think I guess... that's one way to go about today :lol: 

Dems still got tricks: 

Nate Silver was completely right in 2008 and 2012. 2016 had nearly 30% of the country as undecided voters. There is far less uncertainty this year and his model reflects that. The polls are nowhere near as volatile as 2016 either. Biden's lead has been very steady. 

By the way, can you say cope?

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Nate Silver was completely right in 2008 and 2012. 2016 had nearly 30% of the country as undecided voters. There is far less uncertainty this year and his model reflects that. The polls are nowhere near as volatile as 2016 either. Biden's lead has been very steady. 

So when Nate Silver is proven wrong tonight, will you admit you were had? Or will you claim it was an anomaly? 

3 minutes ago, coltrane34 said:

What's the difference between 18 and now? Trump wasn't on the ballot. That changes everything. 

Trump was absolutely on the 2018 ballot, flipping congress so there was a check on him was a huge issue.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, coltrane34 said:

What's the difference between 18 and now? Trump wasn't on the ballot. That changes everything. 

Cool, get back to me around 6 p.m. tonight when we have more results in. Jon Ralston isn't worried over there. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

Trump was absolutely on the 2018 ballot, flipping congress so there was a check on him was a huge issue.

He wasn't though. 

Cool, get back to me around 6 p.m. tonight when we have more results in. Jon Ralston isn't worried over there. 

Yes he is. :lol: 

Just now, Buftex said:

Never underestimate the lure of Cult 45

Correct. It makes a big difference. Pretending it doesn't is just a way to lie to yourself and make yourself feel better about the beating that's ongoing right now.

No he isn't. He just said we don't have mail-in drop-off ballot numbers there and most independents haven't cast ballots yet. 

:lol: Those are things nervous pollsters say right before the floor drops out from under them. 

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

another person using the numbers that don’t include Miami-Dade.

Correct. It makes a big difference. Pretending it doesn't is just a way to lie to yourself and make yourself feel better about the beating that's ongoing right now.

:lol: Those are things nervous pollsters say right before the floor drops out from under them. 

I don't think anything I say is going to have an effect on you but one last point is that a majority of Dems have already voted early or via mail-in which have yet to be counted, which makes GOP turnout on Election Day seem bigger. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I don't think anything I say is going to have an effect on you but one last point is that a majority of Dems have already voted early or via mail-in which have yet to be counted, which makes GOP turnout on Election Day seem bigger. 

Red mirage eh? 

I think we've hit all the talking points so far. Good luck. You're going to need it. 

Red mirage eh? 

I think we've hit all the talking points so far. Good luck. You're going to need it. 

You seem to be working hard to convince yourself Lumpy is going to win...just sit back and relax... it isn't going to make a difference if you convince everyone here that he is going to win Florida.  Take a breath...

Just now, Buftex said:

You seem to be working hard to convince yourself Lumpy is going to win...just sit back and relax... it isn't going to make a difference if you convince everyone here that he is going to win Florida.  Take a breath...

He's won Florida. I don't need to convince anyone. It's over. 

And... AZ

So much for suburban voters fleeing Trump. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1