2020 Election is officially Trump vs Biden

WEIMAR AMERICA? 

“If the polls are right, we’re about to elect our equivalent of Field Marshall von Hindenburg, in the form of a 78-year-old with obviously failing mental capacity whose career in any case has shown him always unable to resist the blandishments of the left. Biden is, at best, a transitional figure to the complete wokification of the Democratic Party, and the further extension of the administrative state that is its preferred instrument of rule.”

How good and hard do Americans want to get it for the next four years?

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

WEIMAR AMERICA? 

“If the polls are right, we’re about to elect our equivalent of Field Marshall von Hindenburg, in the form of a 78-year-old with obviously failing mental capacity whose career in any case has shown him always unable to resist the blandishments of the left. Biden is, at best, a transitional figure to the complete wokification of the Democratic Party, and the further extension of the administrative state that is its preferred instrument of rule.”

How good and hard do Americans want to get it for the next four years?

I love this argument. It shows just how terrible Trump is.

Imagine if say 50 percent of the stuff you post or other right leaning posters post on is true. Yet, Trump still can't beat Biden? This is an out right rejection by the American people of Trumpian politics.

It's not like Trump is running against Hope Obama post Bush. He's running against a guy that can barely remember his own name and America is still like hey that's better than Trump.

For Trump, this is like playing a game against the 2020 Jets and losing.

This election has been framed as a referendum on Trump and America is saying No Thank You.

The more the right tries to make Biden look bad, the worse the loss will be.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Like (+1) 1

So this guy at work and myself are having a disagreement on the stock market with Biden in office.

He thinks it will go down immediately but end up with the same positive slope, reaching heights higher than it was during Trumps administration.

I personally think we are going to a depression, than recession with Biden.  I think you will see a huge sell off, and some uptick just because people will try to profit from the immediate response, but then I see a long downturn extending for years.

I just think Trump is going to everything in his power to get the stock market to decrease to prove he was the one keeping the positive model.  I also think the whole tax situation will play a role.  If it is true about the LT tax gain changing, there will be a lot of sell off going on.

3 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

So this guy at work and myself are having a disagreement on the stock market with Biden in office.

He thinks it will go down immediately but end up with the same positive slope, reaching heights higher than it was during Trumps administration.

I personally think we are going to a depression, than recession with Biden.  I think you will see a huge sell off, and some uptick just because people will try to profit from the immediate response, but then I see a long downturn extending for years.

I just think Trump is going to everything in his power to get the stock market to decrease to prove he was the one keeping the positive model.  I also think the whole tax situation will play a role.  If it is true about the LT tax gain changing, there will be a lot of sell off going on.

Expecting we'll see the same sort of thing we saw under 44.  The stock market will do well because the companies listed are large enough that they can meet the additional regulatory hurdles that get imposed, but small businesses that were succeeding prior to the lockdowns without the same resources will struggle or fail.  The economy is far bigger than just the Dow or even the S&P 500.

Minority unemployment and under 30 unemployment will continue to be ridiculously high it was under 44's tenure.  You know, the people that the D's claim their policies are geared to help.

We'll also see some more terrorism & possibly/likely get into additional international conflagrations as Iran gets back on its feet.   China will resume flexing its muscles as well.

Joe Biden will appeal to the center by 'appointing never-Trump Republicans like former Ohio Gov. John Kasich and ex-Arizona senator Jeff Flake to his cabinet if he wins' - amid fears he is being pushed to the far left

by Maureen Lenthang

Original Article

Joe Biden is reportedly considering several Republicans for cabinet positions if he wins the presidential election including Ohio Gov. John Kasich and former Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake.Other options the former Vice President is eyeing include former eBay CEO Meg Whitman, who currently heads Quibi, former Rep. Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania and former Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker, according to a new Politico report.Kasich is the most prominent candidate on the list. The Republican former Congressman, who is an outspoken critic of President Donald Trump, has endorsed Biden and spoke at August’s Democratic National Convention.

Edited by B-Man

8 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So, based on the most recent NYP front page article, it seems 44 is saying we shouldn't vote for his former VP because "the Big Guy" actually "made millions of dollars ... from communist controlled China."

He must be voting for the Green Party candidate, right?

4 hours ago, Taro T said:

So, based on the most recent NYP front page article, it seems 44 is saying we shouldn't vote for his former VP because "the Big Guy" actually "made millions of dollars ... from communist controlled China."

He must be voting for the Green Party candidate, right?

I'm not surprised you're confused you get your news from the New York Post.

• Like (+1) 1

Trump when pressed with the hard question of how:

Stahl: What about people with preexisting conditions?
Trump: I'll protect it. Will be totally protected.
Stahl: How? 
Trump: They'll be protected, Lesley.
Trump: I mean the people with preexisting conditions are going to be protected.
Trump: As they are now.

My stance on busing was a mistake.

My vote for the Crime Bill was a mistake.

My vote for NAFTA was a mistake.

My vote for the Iraq War was a mistake.

Obama/Biden immigration policy was a mistake.

Opposing the Bin Laden raid was a mistake.

Vote for me!

• Haha (+1) 1