Defund the Police?

16 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Well, she doesn't have a gun...so...

My revolt and laughable contempt for her action is not her objection to the existence of the police or her support of de-funding the police.  My objection is the obvious lack of conviction of her and others that support the de-funding idea.  They rally around the mantra of de-funding but when trouble comes to them personally they immediately drop their objections to the existence and the need for police.  It all disappears into the hypocrites slogan of "police for me but not for thee".  

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

My revolt and laughable contempt for her action is not her objection to the existence of the police or her support of de-funding the police.  My objection is the obvious lack of conviction of her and others that support the de-funding idea.  They rally around the mantra of de-funding but when trouble comes to them personally they immediately drop their objections to the existence and the need for police.  It all disappears into the hypocrites slogan of "police for me but not for thee".  

Oh, you don't have to explain it to me. 

Just to clarify:  I am all for discussing changing policing.  The world is dynamic and how it is policed needs to be as well.  That being said, liberals have essentially removed EVERY tool parents have in their arsenal to discipline/raise children appropriately so the results we're seeing (lack of decency, respect, accountability) are AT A MINIMUM equally responsible for the degradation of the relationship between law enforcement and the community.

Liberals ENTIRE political mantra is hypocrisy.  You can't have enormous government and all the resulting regulation without a ridiculously effective enforcement arm.  You can't continually create system dependence and then act surprised when the dependant refuse to even minimally participate in anything productive.  You are bitching about what you literally put in place, you morons.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yes, but she does have armed security, which were hilariously conspicuous when she was demanding every else should lose their right to carry.

Does she?  I mean, it wouldn't be surprising if she did.  The left loves its hypocrisy almost as much as it loves its pedos.

• Like (+1) 2

Suspect arrested in ambush shooting of two LASD deputies in Compton

The suspect accused of shooting two Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies during an ambush in Compton has been arrested, authorities announced Wednesday.

Deonte Lee Murray, 36, of Compton, is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday afternoon on two counts each of willful, deliberate and premeditated attempted murder of a peace officer and possession of a firearm by a felon, District Attorney Jackie Lacey said.

</snip>

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The suspect accused of shooting two Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies during an ambush in Compton has been arrested, authorities announced Wednesday.

Deonte Lee Murray, 36, of Compton, is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday afternoon on two counts each of willful, deliberate and premeditated attempted murder of a peace officer and possession of a firearm by a felon, District Attorney Jackie Lacey said.

</snip>

.and maybe Garcetti recommends no bail.......SMH......we just had an arrest in Rochester NY of a guy charged with 2nd degree murder and the Judge released him with NO bail because he didn't consider him "a flight risk"...seriously?...Murder 2 and NO bail?......

45 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

</snip>

Dying to find out how tall he is.  The video made him look like a Munchkin. 

53 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

</snip>

Looks like BullBuchanan can finally get that GoFundMe site up and running now that he has Deonte's name.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Looks like BullBuchanan can finally get that GoFundMe site up and running now that he has Deonte's name.  

Like the one for Kyle Rittenhouse? It's the same thing.

Actually it's not the same thing, because the dead protesters didn't belong to an organized terrorist group.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Actually it's not the same thing, because the dead protesters didn't belong to an organized terrorist group.

You think a guy shooting people in self-defense is the same as a guy who intentionally set out to murder two cops?

9 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Kyle Rittenhouse is an American hero. 

He did nothing wrong. 

And the dead protesters were terrorists. Ask the boys who were sexually abused by the first guy Rittenhouse killed. I’m glad that dudes dead. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Dragoon said:

Kyle Rittenhouse is an American hero. 

He did nothing wrong. 

And the dead protesters were terrorists. Ask the boys who were sexually abused by the first guy Rittenhouse killed. I’m glad that dudes dead. 

A scumbag who committed first degree murder and punched a a high school girl is your hero? Story checks out.

I hope he gets the chair.

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

A scumbag who committed first degree murder and punched a a high school girl is your hero? Story checks out.

You are a parody.

Note how Bull demonstrates that he knows that his claim of "first degree murder" is such bullsh*t that he has to add "punched a high school girl" to his list.

Ridiculous.

Oh and his "get the chair" wish ?

The death penalty in Wisconsin was repealed in 1853. It has had no death penalty for over 150 years, longer than any other state in the country.

Sorry.

• Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

It's all propaganda! Wake up sheeple! We can't stop fighting until everyone kills a cop! :lol:

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You are a parody.

Note how Bull demonstrates that he knows that his claim of "first degree murder" is such bullsh*t that he has to add "punched a high school girl" to his list.

Ridiculous.

Oh and his "get the chair" wish ?

The death penalty in Wisconsin was repealed in 1853. It has had no death penalty for over 150 years, longer than any other state in the country.

Sorry.

There is an ignore feature. He's a good one to use it on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1