Jake Fromm: Controversial comments

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If that is the attitude (not "I don't choose to kneel" but "I don't respect kneelers") then I would believe that would be regarded as complicit and not supporting teammates.

I, like most black people am sick and tired of telling how we feel and you choose to hear what you want. Same thing you did to Kap. Sorry I choose not to honor a country that has dishonored my people for over 400 years. It is really quite simple but obviously above your pay grade. You might want to work on your deflect and pivot skills. Your vision and peripheral skills are a step slow.

33 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Says the guy who makes things personal with me and then gets butthurt when I respond?  Your victim act is old.

If you're getting off on this I demand financial compensation!

You should read my initial post. It would be easy enough to do. I pointed out that people are not mandated to agree with every position that you take. You took it from there and got offensive and even vulgar.

I really don't remember having any specific discussions with you on this board, and I would probably remember hostile exchanges. You seem to have built up anger at me, all the way up to not liking first round defensive backs lol! One would think a poster with your screen name might agree but so be it.

You see how easy that was? I am not trying to force you to see eye to eye on everything I say. I'm not even going to get vulgar because you do not.

Here's to a fresh start! :beer:

Just now, brooklynbill said:

I, like most black people am sick and tired of telling how we feel and you choose to hear what you want. Same thing you did to Kap. Sorry I choose not to honor a country that has dishonored my people for over 400 years. It is really quite simple but obviously above your pay grade. You might want to work on your deflect and pivot skills. Your vision and peripheral skills are a step slow.

Dishonored your people for 400 years... 

28 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Let those who have not sinned, cast the first stone.

We aren't in church, Rev.  In church, you voluntarily confess your sins.

Saying your sorry for getting caught spouting racist comments hardly makes him a penitent.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Then, and I say this in the kindest possible way: you might wish to investigate ways to improve your reading comprehension.

It may possibly make you experience your life as less hostile and confrontational

Or not. 

I don't have a desire for any particular response except one indicating some effort in actually reading and comprehending what I wrote. 

Has the source been established as an actual ex girlfriend, or is that just the assumption?

It seemed like a text between two bro-types

But yes, social media investigations by teams can not include SMS or private emails.

Oh my reading comprehension skills are just fine.  It got me a college degree, fully paid house and 401k that is flooded. The language I struggle with is dog whistling. Surely you know of what I speak

6 minutes ago, brooklynbill said:

?? You're repeatedly attacking someone who actually supports you because you either can't understand or just flat out refuse to read what they write. They were responding to someone else no less. Please post more.

9 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

Dishonored your people for 400 years... 

He's referencing the 1619 Project. This poster is a shooting star.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, brooklynbill said:

Oh my reading comprehension skills are just fine.  It got me a college degree, fully paid house and 401k that is flooded. The language I struggle with is dog whistling. Surely you know of what I speak

“My name is Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.”

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LB3 said:

?? You're repeatedly attacking someone who actually supports you because you either can't understand or just flat out refuse to read what they write. They were responding to someone else no less. Please post more.

He's referencing the 1619 Project. This poster is a shooting star.

Totally

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

“My name is Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht.”

We're either witnessing a troll or something new and magnificent. I await their next post with bated breath.

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Sure.  No one can ever change.

Never mind that he never mentioned "black people" specifically, said he doesn't even belong to this supposed group of his, and silencers don't actually kill people.

Do yourself a favor and listen to Lorenzo Alexander again. 

1).Maybe he'll change.  But an apology isn't change.  I'm pointing out the obvious: these are beliefs he obviously held until he got busted.  I have no reason to think he suddenly renounces all that when he didn't do so voluntarily before he was caught.

2). He said "so only elite white people can get them"--that would exclude all people of color doc.  What part of that confused you?

3). Lorenzo Alexander doesn't know Fromm, never met him.  When Matt Parino tweeted "Should the Bills cut Jake Fromm?", Alexander's response was....."No!!!".  Maybe you should pay attention more to the twitter of Tre White...

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

We aren't in church, Rev.  In church, you voluntarily confess your sins.

Saying your sorry for getting caught spouting racist comments hardly makes him a penitent.   

You're right, this isn't church. But you can still practice kindness and forgiveness even if you don't believe. As far as him being racist,  I'm not going to judge a 20 year old kid based on a text.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You're right, this isn't church. But you can still practice kindness and forgiveness even if you don't believe. As far as him being racist,  I'm not going to judge a 20 year old kid based on a text.

His team mates and fans should practice kindness and forgiveness even if they don't believe his apology is sincere?  That's a tall order.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

His team mates and fans should practice kindness and forgiveness even if they don't believe his apology is sincere?  That's a tall order.

That's up to them. We're just guys on a message board. I believe in forgiveness. I try not to be judgemental. But I'm not perfect. Neither is anyone on this board. I think this world could use some kindness and forgiveness in this day and age.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

That's up to them. We're just guys on a message board. I believe in forgiveness. I try not to be judgemental. But I'm not perfect. Neither is anyone on this board. I think this world could use some kindness and forgiveness in this day and age.

Have any of his new team mates come out and said anything in support of him?

What posters are also forgetting is that someone (Alexis My Sister BFF), after being called by Fromm "3 times", was BEGGING this Ashley Young to remove the texts Fromm  from her twitter right after it broke.  Nice of Fromm to get right out in front of this disaster, lol.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

1).Maybe he'll change.  But an apology isn't change.  I'm pointing out the obvious: these are beliefs he obviously held until he got busted.  I have no reason to think he suddenly renounces all that when he didn't do so voluntarily before he was caught.

2). He said "so only elite white people can get them"--that would exclude all people of color doc.  What part of that confused you?

3). Lorenzo Alexander doesn't know Fromm, never met him.  When Matt Parino tweeted "Should the Bills cut Jake Fromm?", Alexander's response was....."No!!!".  Maybe you should pay attention more to the twitter of Tre White...

1) An apology and pointing out wrong behavior is a start.  You have no idea what will happen next but as usual you claim you do and that it likely won't change.

2) I guess the part that confused me was "suggested...that black people are all to poor to join his gun silencer group anyway..."  That includes more than just black people, and even includes non-elite white people...like himself as he was forced to admit.

3) And you know Fromm?  LOL!  Alexander "met" him on that zoom apology call and actually tweeted more about it than just "NO!!!!!" (the tweet is right here on this thread).  He might have even talked to him afterwards but again, you think you know he didn't.  As for Tre, he said nothing and just retweeted things other people, who didn't see Fromm's apology, tweeted.  He's a kid, like Fromm.  I'd rather listen to the adults like Alexander and Frazier.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

1) An apology and pointing out wrong behavior is a start.  You have no idea what will happen next but as usual you claim you do and that it likely won't change.

2) I guess the part that confused me was "suggested...that black people are all to poor to join his gun silencer group anyway..."  That includes more than just black people, and even includes non-elite white people...like himself as he was forced to admit.

3) And you know Fromm?  LOL!  Alexander "met" him on that zoom apology call and actually tweeted more about it than just "NO!!!!!" (the tweet is right here on this thread).  He might have even talked to him afterwards but again, you think you know he didn't.  As for Tre, he said nothing and just retweeted things other people, who didn't see Fromm's apology, tweeted.  He's a kid, like Fromm.  I'd rather listen to the adults like Alexander and Frazier.

"Maybe he'll change".

Yes, it would obviously follow that black people would be too poor to buy silencers, but brown people too.  [  ]

No I don't Fromm--I only know his thinking on this issue by his texts.  Lorenzo doesn't know this man either.   He watched a zoom apology.  And Tre retweeted his former team mate's calling out of Fromm's bogus apology. 

After Pegula told the team he wasn't going to cut Fromm, Frazier had little else left he could  say, did he?  If they HAD cut him, you don't think Frazier would be selling the forgiveness line--nope, he would be decrying the institutional nature of racism that allows privileged kids to nonchalantly joke about racist comments in some "silly billy" late night texting.

Where is the support from the Bills players, doc?  There's not a single "adult" on that roster?

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
inappropriate language
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Racism is a learned way of thinking.  He seems to have learned well.

Had those texts not been made public, his learned behavior would be no different: he believes certain white people only should be able to arm themselves in the way he suggested and that black people are all to poor to join his gun silencer group anyway...no reason to believe he, suddenly, after getting caught, has "learned" to not think this way.

I will say I spent 6 years in Georgia in the 80’s early in my career, and I joined a country club recommended to me by some at the hospital.  Played there for two years, and would usually just go play 9 by myself, didn’t socialize there or play in weekend tournaments and such.  I mentioned it in passing one day to one of the nurses in the clinic and she was like: “Doctor I’m shocked you would belong there.  You know it’s an all white club and they don’t allow blacks?”  Quit the next day.  Still can’t believe hospital execs recommended it to me, or that they were members.

If Fromm grew up with that mentality, it could explain some things.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I will say I spent 6 years in Georgia in the 80’s early in my career, and I joined a country club recommended to me by some at the hospital.  Played there for two years, and would usually just go play 9 by myself, didn’t socialize there or play in weekend tournaments and such.  I mentioned it in passing one day to one of the nurses in the clinic and she was like: “Doctor I’m shocked you would belong there.  You know it’s an all white club and they don’t allow blacks?”  Quit the next day.  Still can’t believe hospital execs recommended it to me, or that they were members.

If Fromm grew up with that mentality, it could explain some things.

It's a learned trait.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, brooklynbill said:

So the fact he didn't tell you how to feel about anything must of been some super level of subtle. ?‍♂️

Edited by Warcodered

"Maybe he'll change".

Yes, it would obviously follow that black people would be too poor to buy silencers, but brown people too.

No I don't Fromm--I only know his thinking on this issue by his texts.  Lorenzo doesn't know this man either.   He watched a zoom apology.  And Tre retweeted his former team mate's calling out of Fromm's bogus apology. 

After Pegula told the team he wasn't going to cut Fromm, Frazier had little else left he could  say, did he?  If they HAD cut him, you don't think Frazier would be selling the forgiveness line--nope, he would be decrying the institutional nature of racism that allows privileged kids to nonchalantly joke about racist comments in some "silly billy" late night texting.

Where is the support from the Bills players, doc?  There's not a single "adult" on that roster?

You are who you claim Fromm is. Don't be a hypocrite. Be better than that.

"Maybe he'll change".

Yes, it would obviously follow that black people would be too poor to buy silencers, but brown people too. 

You and others here know Fromm infinitely less than Alexander and Frazier, so you can't even speak to what he thinks or if he is capable of changing, assuming he even has those views to begin with.  Again he's never treated anyone of color poorly, which is the most important thing, and that is what I was waiting to hear (and still am) before taking a stance.  He's been playing a sport for decades where he's required to be around a lot of black people almost all of the time, so you'd think someone, anyone, would have come out against him by now, but so far nothing.  And if he hates them so much that he wants to kill them, you'd think he would try to avoid them as much as possible.

Again, what he actually wrote doesn't include him (he's not an elite white person) nor does it single-out black people.  Why you and others immediately go there is what is most curious to me, but we're in hyper-sensitive times right now so I'll chalk it up to that.

The team gave him a chance to address the players and coaches. Obviously the consensus was that he should stay, the team put out a statement, and Frazier was the best person to convey that to the world.  The former team leader (Alexander) said the same things I've been saying.  So far Tre is the only player we know of who has a problem, but he couldn't even bring himself to comment and just retweeted things other people, who didn't even hear the apology, said.  Others probably aren't happy with him, but they haven't made that known, and no one is going to come out in support of him, just like no one came out in support of Josh's tweets.  They'll give him a chance, looking at him sideways, and he'll have to prove himself even more than he would have had to before.  You can do the same.

4 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

The difference is that I don't care if you disagree with things that I believe. It is a comforting state of mind, you might try it.

Bill here’s the thing: you ALMOST NEVER hear someone say, “You know, I agree that police brutality and racial inequality are related, and that they’re among, if not THE most pressing issues in society today, but protesting about them by kneeling during the anthem is wrong no matter what.”  The anti-kneeling crowd, to a near-universal degree, largely disagrees with the content of the message itself, or at least the relative importance of it in society.  That’s what makes it so hard to swallow for some of us.  It feels like the issue was deliberately twisted into something other than it was supposed to be about (patriotism) so as not to have to deal with the real content (police brutality and systemic racism) head-on.  It feels like a trick.  Just my two cents.

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Doc said:

You and others here know Fromm infinitely less than Alexander and Frazier, so you can't even speak to what he thinks or if he is capable of changing, assuming he even has those views to begin with.  Again he's never treated anyone of color poorly, which is the most important thing, and that is what I was waiting to hear (and still am) before taking a stance.  He's been playing a sport for decades where he's required to be around a lot of black people almost all of the time, so you'd think someone, anyone, would have come out against him by now, but so far nothing.  And if he hates them so much that he wants to kill them, you'd think he would try to avoid them as much as possible.

Again, what he actually wrote doesn't include him (he's not an elite white person) nor does it single-out black people.  Why you and others immediately go there is what is most curious to me, but we're in hyper-sensitive times right now so I'll chalk it up to that.

The team gave him a chance to address the players and coaches. Obviously the consensus was that he should stay, the team put out a statement, and Frazier was the best person to convey that to the world.  The former team leader (Alexander) said the same things I've been saying.  So far Tre is the only player we know of who has a problem, but he couldn't even bring himself to comment and just retweeted things other people, who didn't even hear the apology, said.  Others probably aren't happy with him, but they haven't made that known, and no one is going to come out in support of him, just like no one came out in support of Josh's tweets.  They'll give him a chance, looking at him sideways, and he'll have to prove himself even more than he would have had to before.  You can do the same.

1).  If "knowing Fromm" existed on a scale from 0 to infinity, Alexander's familiarity with him would (rounding up to the next whole number) constitute a "1".  Since "1" is infinitely greater than "0"..... you got me there!

2).  Hmmmmm, can't figure out why everyone "go[es] there" from Fromm's texts?  you are joking right?  Your gift for disingenuity is only matched by your unmatched powers of sycophancy.  And a newly minted NFL millionaire is no longer considered an "elite" American?  Laughable doc-speak.  But at least the "elite white people" will know they have a powerful advocate in Jake Fromm, right?  I mean, per you, he was arguing in favor of THEM getting those silencers.   He was just misunderstood by the "hyper-sensitive" non-white people!   I bet the Koch brothers, Steven Spielberg, Jeff Bezos and the whole darn gang are MUCH more comfortable screwing  those suppressors onto their AR-15s knowing Jake Fromm is backing them up!!

3). "Consensus"?  as in: "general agreement or concord"?  "majority of opinion"? "The judgement arrived at of most of those concerned"?  Which definition of that term are you involving here?---pick from those 3.  LOL.  There is no consensus, of course--you made that up (shocking!!).  The only "obvious" opinion is Pegula's.  He said Fromm stays.  No player has publicly supported that position. Not one.  Tre retweeted Jamal Adams's tweet after Fromm's very special Zoom mea culpa.

inappropriate language
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

1).  If "knowing Fromm" existed on a scale from 0 to infinity, Alexander's familiarity with him would constitute a "1".  Since "1" is infinitely greater than "0"..... you got me there!

2).  Hmmmmm, can't figure out why everyone "go[es] there" from Fromm's texts?  you are joking right?  Your gift for disingenuity is only matched by your unmatched powers of sycophancy.  And a newly minted NFL millionaire is no longer considered an "elite" American?  Laughable doc-speak.  But at least the "elite white people" will know they have a powerful advocate in Jake Fromm, right?  I mean, per you, he was arguing in favor of THEM getting those silencers.   He was just misunderstood by the "hyper-sensitive" non-white people!   I bet the Koch brothers, Steven Spielberg, Jeff Bezos and the whole darn gang are MUCH more comfortable screwing  those suppressors onto their AR-15s knowing Jake Fromm is backing them up!!

3). "Consensus"?  as in: "general agreement or concord"?  "majority of opinion"? "The judgement arrived at of most of those concerned"?  Which definition of that term are you involving here?---pick from those 3.  LOL.  There is no consensus, of course--you made that up (shocking!!).  The only "obvious" opinion is Pegula's.  He said Fromm stays.  No player has publicly supported that position. Not one.  Tre retweeted Jamal Adams's tweet after Fromm's very special Zoom mea culpa.

1)  Thanks for clarifying what I already said: you don't know Fromm AT ALL.  Stop pretending you do.

2)  Yeah, I already said these are hyper-sensitive times.  Your Glenn Close histrionics aside, the facts remain that nowhere in his text exchange did he write "black people," that he was an "elite white person" (you know, the group that was allegedly going to kill just black people), or say "No I'm not elite right now, but in 15+ months I will be and I'm gonna be able to buy me some suppressors..."  As I said before, it sounded for all the world like a bad joke meant to impress a chick and it blew up in his face. 

3)  Yeah, consensus.  Without one, the 5th round pick would been cut because he would have been a distraction.  And no one would have blinked an eye or said a word, if not applauded it for being "woke."  It's not a hard concept. 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

1)  Thanks for clarifying what I already said: you don't know Fromm AT ALL.  Stop pretending you do.

2)  Yeah, I already said these are hyper-sensitive times.  Your Glenn Close histrionics aside, the facts remain that nowhere in his text exchange did he write "black people," that he was an "elite white person" (you know, the group that was allegedly going to kill just black people), or say "No I'm not elite right now, but in 15+ months I will be and I'm gonna be able to buy me some suppressors..."  As I said before, it sounded for all the world like a bad joke meant to impress a chick and it blew up in his face. 

3)  Yeah, consensus.  Without one, the 5th round pick would been cut because he would have been a distraction.  And no one would have blinked an eye or said a word, if not applauded it for being "woke."  It's not a hard concept. 

I don't know him other than his views as recently published.  Alexander knows little if anything more (certainly no more than any player actually on the team), so stop pretending he does.

Kill just black people?  Now you're off the rails.  Anyway, it seems like you re the only soul on earth who could discern that he was not including blacks in those who should  be so armed.  

No, there is no consensus, because none is sought nor needed by the only person in the position to determine the fate of Fromm on the Bills.  The absolute absence of any actual "consensus" or even a single player in support of Fromm on the team makes your claim obviously ridiculous. 

You would do better to end every post with "ha ha" going forward......

27 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I don't know him other than his views as recently published.  Alexander knows little if anything more (certainly no more than any player actually on the team), so stop pretending he does.

Kill just black people?  Now you're off the rails.  Anyway, it seems like you re the only soul on earth who could discern that he was not including blacks in those who should  be so armed.  

No, there is no consensus, because none is sought nor needed by the only person in the position to determine the fate of Fromm on the Bills.  The absolute absence of any actual "consensus" or even a single player in support of Fromm on the team makes your claim obviously ridiculous. 

You would do better to end every post with "ha ha" going forward......

His views?  You mean the alleged ones that you have to climb out on different limbs to fit your narrative?  Versus the hundreds of people he's interacted with during his life without a single complaint against him?  LOL!  Good one.  You know him so well.  Just as well as you know everything else. 

Yes, all those poor people without suppressors.  How will they defend themselves?  "Annie get your suppressor."

They obviously got consensus.   That you're the only one to not realize this, or more precisely, refuse to do so because you've never been able to admit all the times you've been wrong, matters not.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

His views?  You mean the alleged ones that you have to climb out on different limbs to fit your narrative?  Versus the hundreds of people he's interacted with during his life without a single complaint against him?  LOL!  Good one.  You know him so well.  Just as well as you know everything else. 

Yes, all those poor people without suppressors.  How will they defend themselves?  "Annie get your suppressor."

They obviously got consensus.   That you're the only one to not realize this, or more precisely, refuse to do so because you've never been able to admit all the times you've been wrong, matters not.

You're right doc....no one else understood what he was saying and there was no national uproar over his texts.  I made it all up!!

Why do you think player consensus is needed?  Owner has spoken-that is all that is "obvious".   And if it was granted where is the evidence of it?  Not a single player has supported him publicly, yet you say the overwhelming majority support him.  Pegula has decided.  He doesn't need player consent and you have given zero evidence he has it anyway.  You made that up.

29 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Bill here’s the thing: you ALMOST NEVER hear someone say, “You know, I agree that police brutality and racial inequality are related, and that they’re among, if not THE most pressing issues in society today, but protesting about them by kneeling during the anthem is wrong no matter what.”  The anti-kneeling crowd, to a near-universal degree, largely disagrees with the content of the message itself, or at least the relative importance of it in society.  That’s what makes it so hard to swallow for some of us.  It feels like the issue was deliberately twisted into something other than it was supposed to be about (patriotism) so as not to have to deal with the real content (police brutality and systemic racism) head-on.  It feels like a trick.  Just my two cents.

My life has taught me that police brutality has nothing to do with race. It has to do with individuals.

I have been posting here for approx. 2 1/2 decades. I have friends that I have met at RWS, close friends, but; few know much about my background. I was a NYC Police Officer/Detective. I worked for 2 black squad sgts., 2 black borough commanders, and 2 black police commissioners. 

I started in Crown Heights/East Flatbush Brooklyn. My precinct had 71 homicides that year. I was just a rookie,  and we took up a collection to help purchase baseball equipment for poor (and I do mean poor kids). 

From there, I was transferred to Midtown South Precinct and assigned to a foot post on what the FBI called the worst block in America, W. 42nd Street between Broadway and 8th Ave. The Port Authority was across the street and there were 5 welfare hotels within 2 blocks, Two of them were in the top 10 in the city. I will not talk about the things I saw in these places but I will say that we saved the lives of and rescued children. It was just horrible. None were white.

I was lucky enough to get a transfer to my home borough of Queens after 5 years at the same time as a friend. We weren't used to working in a normal place. We were assigned to a sector in which a large black population lived. We checked open doors and waved to the nice people. My partner got promoted and I broke in this young black cop who had no partner. I got him his first arrest, a nice assault/robbery. I took care of him and pushed him out of the way so I could go up first to a 5 minute old homicide. We had to step over a dead Colombian and there were people in the closet. They turned out to be victims, and nobody got shot. This man is my dear friend today, and he went on to be a 1st Grade Detective (higher than me) and set a record for undercover buys in NYC. Ask him if I was a brutal racist. When the Community Policing program started, black community members from a civic association turned out for a meeting and demanded that I be assigned to their neighborhood. I was placed there without being given a choice. My reward? Sundays off so I could watch the Bills games (but I worked Saturdays and had to miss the Crimson Tide). 

From there, a black Borough Commander promoted me to detective. I primarily did domestics and had a black female partner. We came up with an initiative that became a citywide model. In NYC, police officers have to write up themselves for medals, or be written up by a co-worker or a supervisor. I never wrote myself up for 1 medal. I refused because they meant nothing to me. I was named "Cop of the Month" in the borough of Queens and didn't show up for the ceremony. They sent it to me in Department Mail and my boss wasn't happy. I was cop of the year in a precinct and had 56 commendations and believe me, there were MUCH better cops than me. MUCH better.

When my captain (who was promoted to Deputy Inspector) retired, he took a job as a school teacher in a very tough neighborhood in CT (he lived close by and NYS wouldn't let him "double dip"). He was named "Educator of the Year" by the Obama Administration. He inspired his almost entirely black class and their marks skyrocketed. If you think I am full of s%$t, his name is Anthony Mullen. Many of his students went onto college and are success stories. 

This was my experience in the NYPD. I only found out about my commendations when I applied for another job after I retired. To this day I am haunted by nightmares from the atrocities that I have seen, but it has become normal by now. I'm fine, but what happened in Minnesota really hurts. That scumbag cop hurt our country.  He gave anarchists and other losers an audience, and I am NOT talking about peaceful protesters. In the long run, all of us will suffer. 

My experience doesn't involve racism, and I worked with GREAT cops. Btw there were good times too. Working in Midtown Manhattan wasn't so bad in some ways :). As for the cops, we loved each other. Race meant nothing. 

I pray that our country comes around and the violence will cease. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

You're right doc....no one else understood what he was saying and there was no national uproar over his texts.  I made it all up!!

Why do you think player consensus is needed?  Owner has spoken-that is all that is "obvious".   And if it was granted where is the evidence of it?  Not a single player has supported him publicly, yet you say the overwhelming majority support him.  Pegula has decided.  He doesn't need player consent and you have given zero evidence he has it anyway.  You made that up.

Lots of things have been blown way out of proportion.  This isn't the first and it won't be the last.

And you really think that a team will foist a divisive 5th round rookie nobody on their players and coaches and destroy its chemistry, potentially even driving many of them away when their contracts are up?  If this were Josh Allen I'd agree with you since they invested a 1st rounder and gave him a $21M guaranteed contract.

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Oh no.  I was prepared to ride out the TSW culture wars until they turned into a Doc/WEO death match.  Hatfields vs. McCoys.  1,000 pages here we go.

Hey, I see some smaller but promising ones emerging.