Do we have invisible planes?

4 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

I get it! Same reason I watch the Trump pressers! 

Really??  You watch it press conferences?  Why would you do that?  

I also think it's quite interesting you're comparing your posts here to a Trump press conference.  Geeez, they are worse than I imagined. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Really??  You watch it press conferences?  Why would you do that?  

I also think it's quite interesting you're comparing your posts here to a Trump press conference.  Geeez, they are worse than I imagined. 

It’s clear that you don’t watch. 

Trump is addressing the nation right now to discuss the invisible planes! 

84A9938E-70C6-45E4-8C54-4C39A55E9D44.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 3

15 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Saw a video of Trump talking about these planes that are invisible. Is that possible? What a huge advantage that would be for us? 

What do you guys think? 

I've never seen one so probably.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

Saw a video of Trump talking about these planes that are invisible. Is that possible? What a huge advantage that would be for us? 

What do you guys think? 

You know the odd thing about this is that you’re poking fun and we actually do have invisible planes. You cannot see them with naked eye clearly nor with radar. 

Since I know your skeptical of news sources, I’ve pulled one close to your heart - CNN.  I found this link for you which gives you a rudimentary understanding. 

Invisible technology

Understand that this video is is from 2012.....8 years ago. We’ve come a long way. 

Carry on....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

You know the odd thing about this is that you’re poking fun and we actually do have invisible planes. You cannot see them with naked eye clearly nor with radar. 

Since I know your skeptical of news sources, I’ve pulled one close to your heart - CNN.  I found this link for you which gives you a rudimentary understanding. 

Invisible technology

Understand that this video is is from 2012.....8 years ago. We’ve come a long way. 

Carry on....

Nice try! Carry on! 

17 hours ago, Q-baby! said:

What do you guys think? 

...thinkin' good news is you won't know what hit ya.......no marks....no trace.....:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Bockeye said:

Invisible technology

Carry on....

I wonder if CNN talks so glowingly now about our military advances today?  

2 hours ago, Bockeye said:

Invisible technology

Carry on....

We have invisible planes?

Really?

Your link refers to cloaking devices which are not at all applicable to an airplane.

There is nothing in it that relates to airplanes at all.

Not to give this silly thread life, but there is no real justifiable reason to make airplanes invisible.

Undetectable, yes. Invisible, no.

The reason is that the goal is to get the kill shot off beyond visual range. It is incredibly undesirable to ever get into some kind of visual fight anymore.

The F-22 and F-35 address that issue, but they are not and never were designed or operated tactically in a manner that invisibility would be important.

There are some optical anti air defenses, but that is a very rare option.

This isn't Vietnam, and it isn't how this work is done.

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump said you literally can’t see it. Literally. Even if it was sitting right next to you 

Tibs I know right now you are being a troll, and a rather pathetic one at that, but Trump has seen them do a flyover in DC. He is aware you can see them but radar can not find them. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Tibs I know right now you are being a troll, and a rather pathetic one at that, but Trump has seen them do a flyover in DC. He is aware you can see them but radar can not find them. 

FF3B35D3-90ED-430E-9FFB-46ACAB7AA8A4.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

“Do you like the F-35? I said how does it do it in fights, and how do they do in fights with the F-35. He says we do very well, you can’t see it. Literally you can’t see. It’s hard to fight a plane you can’t see right? But that’s an expensive plane you can’t see.”

• Like (+1) 1

I spoke with Dr.Trump this morning! After trying to sell me a bunch of pills, he told me about his plan to have a F-35 flyover ceremony, with at least 10 planes taking part. He said he hasn’t worked out all the details yet, but expects it to be a pay-per-view event! 

14 hours ago, Doc said:

Maybe The Don uses that there invisible plane to visit the 51st to 57th states Barry talked about years ago?

Obama made a gaff? Oh dear! And that gives Trump a pass for all his stupid talk that he doubles down on? OK! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Obama made a gaff? Oh dear! And that gives Trump a pass for all his stupid talk that he doubles down on? OK! 

A gaff? I guess Hawaii is really part of Asia, eh? Russia hasn't been an opponent since the 80's and he gives speeches to corpse men. I wonder if he talks to female corpses too? Joe Biden must have taught him Gaffs for Dummies.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

A gaff? I guess Hawaii is really part of Asia, eh? Russia hasn't been an opponent since the 80's and he gives speeches to corpse men. I wonder if he talks to female corpses too? Joe Biden must have taught him Gaffs for Dummies.

Obama never doubled down on a gaff, Trump does all the time. So STFU and stop trying to build up that ignorant dunce Trump and trying to tear down the two term good President, Obama 

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Obama never doubled down on a gaff, Trump does all the time. So STFU and stop trying to build up that ignorant dunce Trump and trying to tear down the two term good President, Obama 

I don't need to tear down Obama. He was the most lawless, self-centered crook to ever reside at the White House. He's right out of the style of Tammany Hall. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't need to tear down Obama. He was the most lawless, self-centered crook to ever reside at the White House. He's right out of the style of Tammany Hall. 

Pure ***** gold right there!!!! ???

@Deranged Rhino Nice to see you are keeping an eye on the thread. ????

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, sherpa said:

We have invisible planes?

Really?

Your link refers to cloaking devices which are not at all applicable to an airplane.

There is nothing in it that relates to airplanes at all.

Not to give this silly thread life, but there is no real justifiable reason to make airplanes invisible.

Undetectable, yes. Invisible, no.

The reason is that the goal is to get the kill shot off beyond visual range. It is incredibly undesirable to ever get into some kind of visual fight anymore.

The F-22 and F-35 address that issue, but they are not and never were designed or operated tactically in a manner that invisibility would be important.

There are some optical anti air defenses, but that is a very rare option.

This isn't Vietnam, and it isn't how this work is done.

Planes are used for much, much more than carrying and deploying munitions.  Sorry - can't point you to any open source info so carry on...