Jump to content
Do The Reich Thing

Buffalo Bills Official 2020 Schedule

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, MrSarcasm said:

Unpopular opinion here but I see an 8-8/9-7 season here. Just too tough of a schedule.

Which would prolly be enough to win the division and host a winnable playoff game. I’ll still take it even if it means slightly worse record than last year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/13/2020 at 4:24 AM, CommonCents said:

The Rams aren’t winning 8 games this year. 

I see no reason why they can't win at least 8. They have talent. Goff has shown he can be a game manager. They won 9 games last year. I expect them to win 9 or 10.

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MJS said:

I see no reason why they can't win at least 8. They have talent. Goff has shown he can be a game manager. They won 9 games last year. I expect them to win 9 or 10.

I think folks heard that Goff struggled last year and assumed that they went 6-10. 

 

If Goff and McVay expand that offense and change things up, they are right back in the playoff mix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I think folks heard that Goff struggled last year and assumed that they went 6-10. 

 

If Goff and McVay expand that offense and change things up, they are right back in the playoff mix.

 

Their defense was head-scratchingly bad, too.  They've got the players, for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gugny said:

 

Their defense was head-scratchingly bad, too.  They've got the players, for sure.

Internal issues I've heard. Dunno if McVay has the clout to wrangle that locker room

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Internal issues I've heard. Dunno if McVay has the clout to wrangle that locker room

 

McVay has a lot to prove to me still. I know he can be a creative offensive play caller. Whether he can lead remains to be seen. And when his offense got figured out he was way too slow to start to adjust. They will be one of the more interesting early season case studies. Does he just go back to his old scheme or are some of the adjustments he tried to add after the Ravens game last season still there. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raiders inaugural season in Las Vegas reportedly already sold out, tickets now going for exorbitant prices


If you're planning on heading to Las Vegas for a Raiders game this year, you might want to start looking for tickets now, because they're not going to be easy to find, and then, even if you find them, they're not going to be cheap. According to the Athletic, the Raiders have already sold out every ticket they have for the 2020 season.

 

If you want to go to that game -- or any other game for that matter -- it's going to be costly. With everything sold out, the only way to get a ticket is on the secondary market, and if you go that route, it's not going to be cheap. According to data from TicketIQ, Raiders tickets are selling for an average of $1,098 on the secondary market. To put that in perspective, no other team has tickets selling for above $800 on average, and only two teams are even above $600 (Broncos and Cowboys). 

 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/raiders-inaugural-season-in-las-vegas-reportedly-already-sold-out-tickets-now-going-for-exorbitant-prices/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ALF said:

Raiders inaugural season in Las Vegas reportedly already sold out, tickets now going for exorbitant prices


If you're planning on heading to Las Vegas for a Raiders game this year, you might want to start looking for tickets now, because they're not going to be easy to find, and then, even if you find them, they're not going to be cheap. According to the Athletic, the Raiders have already sold out every ticket they have for the 2020 season.

 

If you want to go to that game -- or any other game for that matter -- it's going to be costly. With everything sold out, the only way to get a ticket is on the secondary market, and if you go that route, it's not going to be cheap. According to data from TicketIQ, Raiders tickets are selling for an average of $1,098 on the secondary market. To put that in perspective, no other team has tickets selling for above $800 on average, and only two teams are even above $600 (Broncos and Cowboys). 

 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/raiders-inaugural-season-in-las-vegas-reportedly-already-sold-out-tickets-now-going-for-exorbitant-prices/

 

Efffff that

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

 

Efffff that

 

Haha! That was my EXACT reaction right before I saw your post. :beer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, FireChans said:

I think folks heard that Goff struggled last year and assumed that they went 6-10. 

 

If Goff and McVay expand that offense and change things up, they are right back in the playoff mix.

Yeap, I could see it happening.  They started to turn things up towards the end of the season last year and really should have beaten the Niners in week 16.  That is going to be a tough division for the Bills to have to play against.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

 

So we’d open against Titans if this was the case?... not that I think they’ll delay the season.

Edited by ScottLaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

So we’d open against Titans if this was the case?... not that I think they’ll delay the season.

I do not think they will delay either but yes. At Titans, Chefs and then at Jets isn’t ideal to start the season imo But going to Miami in January instead of September would be good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I do not think they will delay either but yes. At Titans, Chefs and then at Jets isn’t ideal to start the season imo But going to Miami in January instead of September would be good. 

If they think that fans will be able to attend by Oct then maybe they delay otherwise they will start on time. The NFL is probably the only sport that could pull off games without fans attending since their TV ratings are so strong. TV is where most of their money is made anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Caught part of news that TC will be at New Era Field instead of Rochester  ?

Edited by ALF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...