2020 NFL Draft Rounds 4-7 discussion

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

People complain we draft too much defense, then we draft almost all offense and people scratch their heads ?

It’s the Who they drafted on offense.

Edited by Locomark

3 minutes ago, Locomark said:

It’s the Who they drafted on offense.

If you're punting because you don't trust a 48-yard FG attempt, that usually indicates something that needs fixing.

The punt going into the end zone for an 11 yard net is a different problem.

Edited by Ralonzo

22 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Down to 9 left (I had 8 on my board who went undrafted last year...)

1. Darryl Williams, C, Mississippi State

2. Hunter Bryant, TE, Washington

3. Bryce Huff, DE, Memphis

4. Yasir Durant, OT, Missouri

5. Lamar Jackson, CB, Nebraska

6. Raequan Williams, DT, Michigan State

7. Trey Adams, OT, Washington

8. Carlos Davis, DT, Nebraska

9. Shyheim Carter, S, Alabama

I really like Raequan. He can play inside or out so I had him pegged as a pick for versatility sake and rotation. 

• Like (+1) 4

4 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

If you're punting because you don't trust a 48-yard FG attempt, that usually indicates something that needs fixing.

The punt going into the end zone for an 11 yard net is a different problem.

I don’t consider the Kicker offense but I guess I should. I like Bass and would have picked him. I was taking about the two WR picks and the totally different style backup QB that will make you change your offense whenever he is needed to play. 

Edited by Locomark
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Locomark said:

I don’t consider the Kicker offense. I was taking about the two WR picks and the backup QB that will make you change your offense whenever he is needed to play. 

Agree with you on Fromm. Never liked him, just don't think anything he does translates at the next level. McDonald seemed like a kid with the same tools as Allen so you can coach him up the same way, if a project is what you want. If the next Todd Collins clipboard jockey half-a-coach is actually a roster spot now, then - and only then - can I understand Fromm.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1