Bored with your Business or School Videoconference? Invite a Goat

You can have a real live llama or goat join your videoconference because 2020 can't get any weirder

https://www.upworthy.com/you-can-now-have-a-real-llama-or-goat-join-your-video-calls-because-2020-cant-get-any-weirder?fbclid=IwAR2xyUKR5qCFz4Jk6PjX36S3RS8btzSvfm5bBZCtMlds_DVmRtceiUpjLnI

An animal sanctuary in the Silicon Valley came up with a clever way to make up for lost revenue during the country-wide shutdown. Sweet Farm launched a service last month that lets people pay to have one of their animals slide into their video calls, and frankly, it's genius. How much joy would you get seeing a llama's face alongside your coworkers during a video conference?

The best part? They call it Goat 2 Meeting—a play on the video conferencing software GoToMeeting.

The Goat 2 Meeting service is offered as either virtual tours or meeting cameos at several price points.

Indiana election commission was having a Zoom meeting  when  on of the participants noticed another one um... pleasuring  himself.

Edited by Wacka

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Indiana election commission was having a Zoom meeting  when  on of the participants noticed another one um... pleasuring  himself.

38 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

What a wanker.

It wasn't someone in the meeting - it was a hacker-wanker:

https://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/elections/*****-man-zooms-into-meeting-of-indiana-election-officials/article_29a763ba-86a7-5022-8001-f98fadd61550.html

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You can have a real live llama or goat join your videoconference because 2020 can't get any weirder

https://www.upworthy.com/you-can-now-have-a-real-llama-or-goat-join-your-video-calls-because-2020-cant-get-any-weirder?fbclid=IwAR2xyUKR5qCFz4Jk6PjX36S3RS8btzSvfm5bBZCtMlds_DVmRtceiUpjLnI

An animal sanctuary in the Silicon Valley came up with a clever way to make up for lost revenue during the country-wide shutdown. Sweet Farm launched a service last month that lets people pay to have one of their animals slide into their video calls, and frankly, it's genius. How much joy would you get seeing a llama's face alongside your coworkers during a video conference?

The best part? They call it Goat 2 Meeting—a play on the video conferencing software GoToMeeting.

The Goat 2 Meeting service is offered as either virtual tours or meeting cameos at several price points.

I hope this explains some of the noises I heard coming out of my office where my wife was working today! 

Seriously, she stopped working in her “home office” which is a bonus room above garage with desk, sofa, Murphy bed and bath. It’s her pay the bills, watch Netflix, exercise, do a little work and extra guest room space. She said “it doesn’t feel like I’ve gone to work”, so she moved her operation into MY office (no longer used) so she has a sense of separation. Strange little tricks we use to get by.... 

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought of @Mike in Horseheads.  There may be a connection.

Ha, I wish. The many webinars I have been forced to watch have included, people not muted, slide deck not working, slide deck working but host lost and my fav after 10 minutes of beeps being people entering and leaving just saying screw it.

... @ridgeway  should be on report!

30 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Ha, I wish. The many webinars I have been forced to watch have included, people not muted, slide deck not working, slide deck working but host lost and my fav after 10 minutes of beeps being people entering and leaving just saying screw it.

... @ridgeway  should be on report!

?

Cats and dogs are  making  appearances  on our  local ABC affiliate news  broadcasts.  The  various  anchors  are  observing  social  distancing and broadcasting  from  their  home.  Each day one  these  cats or dogs gets time on the camera.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, sahilsharma said:

Thanks a lot for sharing this wonderful information with me. I was searching online for some good bakery business plan sample as I wanted to start a bakery shop. If you guys know about some good services which would be helpful for me please suggest them  to me.

I didn’t click your link above, but it looks like you’re off to a good start with your bakery shop. By visiting a football message board and reading about glitchy zoom calls you’ll be making plenty of “dough” in no time. 

On 4/17/2020 at 5:36 PM, Wacka said:

Didn't that happen in the presidential debate the other night as well...