Draft Rumors 1 week out

12 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

I need you to be clearer with your opinions here. #1 do you like garbage? Maybe garbage is the UK way of saying really good? #2 Are you saying he would be better off playing without shoulder pads?

?

Here in Rochester, one of the most popular dishes at local restaurants are the "garbage plates."  Rochesterians know garbage is highly underrated.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

From 16 to 4 (Miami's pick is 5 and they're probably not trading down, meaning the team they trade up with would have to trade it) is 800 points.  They'd have to give up a 2nd and next year's 1st.  Are they looking QB?  They have WRs.

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

From 16 to 4 (Miami's pick is 5 and they're probably not trading down, meaning the team they trade up with would have to trade it) is 800 points.  They'd have to give up a 2nd and next year's 1st.  Are they looking QB?  They have WRs.

A corner? OT? Trying to think of what would be worth trading up that high for them 

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Okudah

2 1sts and a 2nd for a corner? That seems extremely excessive, but it may be the case. Or Isaiah Simmons to combat McCaffrey.

Edited by cle23

50 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

A corner? OT? Trying to think of what would be worth trading up that high for them 

I can't see anything but QB and there's no way the Redskins aren't taking Young.  They did it before with WR but they're stocked there.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

LOL!  So the Cheaters are the only team that ranks players?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Totally could see it. GM and Coach have to get into the playoffs and probably make the NFC championship game to keep jobs. Why not mortgage the future?

This is another reason Blank probably should have let them go already. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

34 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Rumor is I'll be watching the draft with pizza, wings, and beers. Possibly trading up to steak on the grill but not sure. More negotiations, weather a huge factor.

I think I am going to save the wings for day 2 however.   

47 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Trading Buckner and now potentially two more impact D players?

Not sure I buy it. That D carried them to the Bowl. They are a piece or two away on O from being unstoppable