TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

With the 66th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Washington Redskins select Prince Tega Wanogho, LT, Auburn.

As many of you know, I traded Trent Williams to the Cleveland Browns for #74 and #115. Ideally you’d like to hang onto a player like that but that relationship looks damaged beyond repair. PTW is an excellent athlete and has a lot of power at the point of attack. By no means do I believe that he is anywhere near talented as Trent Williams but I think his floor is being an average linemen, his ceiling is slightly higher than Dion Dawkins. This selection guarantees that my newly selected franchise QB Tua Tagovailoa doesn’t get killed and it also insures that the Redskins add a quality blocker on the LOS.

@frostbitmic You are on the clock, sir.

With the 67th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Detroit Lions select Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn

After the previous GM decided to trade Darrius Slay, we needed a CB. We've been hoping for the last dozen picks or so that Noah would fall to us. He did fall to us and he'll have every opportunity to see significant playing time if not the starting job if we get to play this year.

6 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

With the 67th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Detroit Lions select Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn

After the previous GM decided to trade Darrius Slay, we needed a CB. We've been hoping for the last dozen picks or so that Noah would fall to us. He did fall to us and he'll have every opportunity to see significant playing time if not the starting job if we get to play this year.

Yeah, after I mentioned him.

??

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

OK, the Cards cross one off our short list.

With the 68th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft. The New York Jets are excited to get another weapon for Sam Darnold. 

Welcome to New Jersey Michael Pittman Jr, WR USC

double Dipping at WR with to give Sam all the weapons he needs to be successful. 

The Carolina Panthers and @Reed83HOF are on the clock. @Virgil

Edited by MAJBobby

42 minutes ago, njbuff said:

How in the world is Noah Igbinoghene still available in this mock?

He's 67th on my board, so not surprising he's around at pick 67.

63 on Matt Miller's

73 on Todd McShay

70 on NFL Draft Tracker

57 on Kevin Hanson

96 on GunnerBill!

This is around the range I suspect he ends up

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

He's 67th on my board, so not surprising he's around at pick 67.

63 on Matt Miller's

73 on Todd McShay

70 on NFL Draft Tracker

57 on Kevin Hanson

96 on GunnerBill!

This is around the range I suspect he ends up

Yea I don't love him. I think the 3rd is about right. I see the potential and speed, size, power, closing burst.... all there. But to me he still loses leverage too early in the route too often, doesn't demonstrate high play recognition skills and gets his back to the ball and grabby too often. 

I know you said you thought Bryce Hall was a reach Hokie but to me the choice between those two is very simple - I know Hall can be relied on to play early I am not sure Igbinoghene can. 

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Thanks buddy. I was starving last night and nothing was open so I went to McDonald's.. apparently the only thing you can get at McDonald's at 2 a.m. is food poisoning

Ah yea but it comes with a side of guaranteed stomach cramps. So there is always that!

Luckily McDonalds in the UK are all shut as part of the lockdown or else who knows how many times I'd have fallen foul to that same mistake. Especially with the home delivery. It always feels like a mistake the second after I confirm the order....

• Haha (+1) 1