TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

With the 61st pick in the 2020 NFL draft the NY Jets select.....

Julian Okwara, EDGE, ND.

We need athletes at the DE and Julian athletic profile is interesting here. Will be a piece Greg Williams will love and help him reach his maximum potential. The Jets are looking forward to the Third round. The Packers and @RyanC883 are on the clock. 

@Virgil

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

With the 62nd pick of the 2020 NFL draft the Packers select

Jordyn Brooks, MLB, Texas Tech  

The Packers find a much needed run stopping MLB.  

The Pack is looking forward to it's 3 and 4th round picks! 

@Buffalo716 and the Chiefs are on the clock.  

I like that fit. I think Brooks is gonna be pretty good. Could have a Kiko type impact in Mike Pettine’s defense. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I like that fit. I think Brooks is gonna be pretty good. Could have a Kiko type impact in Mike Pettine’s defense. 

I like the fit too. I think generally it is a bit early for Jordyn.... he is back end of the 3rd rather than back end of the 2nd for me but I can see the fit in that defense might increase his value to Green Bay. So small reach down the board but not one without some sense in it.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

With the 59th pick of the 2020 draft the Seattle Seahawks select Isaiah Wilson, OT, UGA.

We get a need and a value without having to trade up. With Wilson we get a prototypical right tackle who could possible play LT if his feet continue to improve. Wilson only played two seasons at UGA but showed the big man can play. 6’6 and 350 pounds is tough to move but Wilson can do it. We need to protect Russell, still can’t believe you passed on him(too early for a joke?). With our first two picks we got both our lines better.

@MrEpsYtown and the Baltimore Ravens are on the clock. 

We looked at Wilson and Niang but Isiah is too slow for Sean's designs.   LA Rams wanted more mobility.   There are some schemes that Wilson will fit better but the lack of mobility and explosion was troubling.   

Cleveland is the superior athlete and can do more in our program.

Edited by CNYfan
Identity confusion
  • Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I like the fit too. I think generally it is a bit early for Jordyn.... he is back end of the 3rd rather than back end of the 2nd for me but I can see the fit in that defense might increase his value to Green Bay. So small reach down the board but not one without some sense in it.

This is how I feel about the Hall pick.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

We looked at Wynn and Niang but Isiah is too slow for Sean's designs.   LA Rams wanted more mobility.   There are some schemes that Wynn will fit better but the lack of mobility and explosion was troubling.   

Cleveland is the superior athlete and can do more in our program.

We saw in season progress and feel like there is a greater ceiling with Wilson. Cleveland is a nice player but we value players from the SEC higher than players from the Mountain West.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

The Broncos are one of my “Hobby teams” that I end up liking for a time and spending time researching (when I run out of bills content to consume) so I wanted them anyway, but I was definitely going to be put out if I didn’t get to use their 3 third round picks. 

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

The Broncos are one of my “Hobby teams” that I end up liking for a time and spending time researching (when I run out of bills content to consume) so I wanted them anyway, but I was definitely going to be put out if I didn’t get to use their 3 third round picks. 

Im in the same boat.

Raiders had NO 2nds, but have three 3rds.

Glad we made it.

The Chiefs select Kyle Duggar, S, Lenoir-Rhyne.

GM - Safety was a primary focus and almost went there in Round 1, but value was to strong.  Happy to get someone we believe is strong value and can contribute immediately.

The Seahawks @atlbillsfan1975 are on the clock

With the 64th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Seattle Seahawks select Darrell Taylor, EDGE, Tenn.

Taylor is another piece to add to our defensive line. Coach Carroll and Coach Norton will get the most out of Taylor. We believe Taylor can play with his hand in the dirt as a 3-4 end or upright in a 4-3 formation. With 2 of our first 3 picks on d line, we are looking to get back to being a defense teams must account for. All three of our first picks have gone to shore up the lines. 

This pick concludes the second round. On to round three!

@BuffaloHokie13 and the Cincinnati Bengals and all of Who Dey nation is on the clock. 

With the 65th pick in the 2020 draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select Jeremy Chinn, S, Southern Illinois.

Chinn provides flexibility to our defense with his ability to cover both the safety and linebacker roles as needed. We are pleasantly surprised that he is here for us with the first pick in the 3rd round.

@Victory Formation and the Redskin Potatoes are on the clock.