TSW Mock Draft 3.0 - 4 Rounds - Complete!!!

Virgil

With the 55th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Baltimore Ravens select Bradlee Anae, Edge, Utah. 

Honestly, I wanted Terrell Lewis here, then I was thinking Shenault, but the more I thought of it, this guy makes a ton of sense for the Ravens. He isn't your standard 4-3 end, and he really isn't your standard 3-4 OLB either. But he can do a lot of things well. This is the type of player the Ravens always draft and sometimes it misses, and sometimes they hit it big. This guy plays with such a motor, I do think he is a Ravens type of guy and supplies them with another guy who can get after the quarterback. He will get a lot of opportunities playing with Judon, Calais Campbell etc.  I don't know if this is a reach or whatever, but this guy can play, and for a team that plays defense the Ravens do, he could be a huge find and an impact player. A lot of people feel like he is a third rounder, so I did not think he would make it much longer. 

@MAJBobby and the Jests are on the clock. 

@Virgil

Well, if this how the real draft is going.............

I could see the Bills trading into the 2nd round now to get the CB from Auburn as McBeane wouldn’t expect to see him slide this far.

After all, this regime has done it before.

• Like (+1) 1

With the 56th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the NY Jets select KJ Hamler, WR, Penn St. 

top rated player on the board and fits the strategy I wanted of getting another weapon in the mix for Sam. The Rams are on the clock @CNYfan

@Virgil

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

The New York Jets select Michael Pittman Jr, WR, USC

GM - There were two WR's on the Jets radar, but the USC connection broke the tie.  

The Rams @CNYfanare on the clock

dang sorry I ran out of time. Kiddo was having a meltdown 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

With the 56th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the NY Jets select KJ Hamler, WR, Penn St. 

top rated player on the board and fits the strategy I wanted of getting another weapon in the mix for Sam. The Rams are on the clock @CNYfan

@Virgil

dang sorry I ran out of time. Kiddo was having a meltdown 

It's fine, I updated it.  I picked the other WR assuming they'd want to give Darnold his old throwing mate

Just now, Virgil said:

It's fine, I updated it.  I picked the other WR assuming they'd want to give Darnold his old throwing mate

yeah that was the TGT with the pick. And kinda Funny if Hamler wasn’t there you nailed the pick I was gonna take 

The LA Rams select Ezra Cleveland, OL, Boise State   .

While the crowd was urging a flashy outside skill player GM Snead instead chose to concentrate closer to the ball and to count on QB and scheme to be sufficient for now.  The Rams get decent value here at a position of need.    Snead eyes the back and flanks as the battle formations continue to form.   Onward!!

The Vikings and @bkep32  are on the clock.  

18 minutes ago, CNYfan said:

The LA Rams select Ezra Cleveland, OL, Boise State   .

While the crowd was urging a flashy outside skill player GM Snead instead chose to concentrate closer to the ball and to count on QB and scheme to be sufficient for now.  The Rams get decent value here at a position of need.    Snead eyes the back and flanks as the battle formations continue to form.   Onward!!

The Vikings and @bkep32  are on the clock.  

This is good value. Some reports have him in the bottom of the 1st. Plus his 1st name is awesome. No one is better than Ezra!

@Virgil

Any chance you make an early call on round 3? I make have missed it if you did.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

This is good value. Some reports have him in the bottom of the 1st. Plus his 1st name is awesome. No one is better than Ezra!

@Virgil

Any chance you make an early call on round 3? I make have missed it if you did.

If we get through all the picks by tomorrow night without us having to make any of them, then we will do a round 3

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, qwksilver said:

But it may leave LA “desperately wanting” an offensive weapon that is “good.”

17 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

But it may leave LA “desperately wanting” an offensive weapon that is “good.”

Agreed. However with such a deep WR draft maybe they find something a little later. RB would have made sense here as well.

Just noted the "Desperately wanting" love that ditty! Although it's no "In the Blood"

Edited by qwksilver
  • Like (+1) 1

With the 58th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Minnesota vikings select Bryce Hall CB - Virginia 

GM - He is going to pair nice with our first pick matos.  Our cornerback position last year as a whole was atrocious.  Bryce has all the measurables that you can ask for.  He is a bigger corner with long arms and played WR in high school, so that always helps with play recognition and knowing the route tree.  We are excited to get him in our cb room.

@atlbillsfan1975 and the Seattle Seahawks are on the clock

46 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

With the 58th pick in the 2020 NFL draft the Minnesota vikings select Bryce Hall CB - Virginia 

GM - He is going to pair nice with our first pick matos.  Our cornerback position last year as a whole was atrocious.  Bryce has all the measurables that you can ask for.  He is a bigger corner with long arms and played WR in high school, so that always helps with play recognition and knowing the route tree.  We are excited to get him in our cb room.

Love that fit. He is a Zimmer corner all the way. 

With the 59th pick of the 2020 draft the Seattle Seahawks select Isaiah Wilson, OT, UGA.

We get a need and a value without having to trade up. With Wilson we get a prototypical right tackle who could possible play LT if his feet continue to improve. Wilson only played two seasons at UGA but showed the big man can play. 6’6 and 350 pounds is tough to move but Wilson can do it. We need to protect Russell, still can’t believe you passed on him(too early for a joke?). With our first two picks we got both our lines better.

@MrEpsYtown and the Baltimore Ravens are on the clock. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 1

Ok trade fell through. So with the 60th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft the Baltimore Ravens select Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama.

I know I should be pursuing weapons for Lamar Jackson, but the Ravens got upset by the Titans because the could not stop the run. We traded for Calais Campbell, signed Derek Wolfe, moved Brandon Williams back to nose, and we have since singed LB Jake Ryan and drafted LB Kenneth Murray. Add in Bradlee Anae as  pass rusher and the front end of our defense is now fully re-loaded. Davis is a beast, 6-7, 312...just ridiculous size and power. He's inconsistent at times, but shows up in big games, so there is something special there. I don't think he has amazing instincts or pass rush ability, but he is going to be stout on the Ravens d line as a 5 tech. With the 6-8 Campbell and 6-7 Davis (Baker Mayfield may never get a pass off), plus the 340lbs Williams at the nose, the run defense should once again be stout and Murray will be kept clean to make sideline to sideline plays. Davis has some things to learn, but who better to learn from than a guy like Campbell with a similar body type? Super excited about building this Ravens defense back up. 

@MAJBobby and the Jests are on the clock. 

@Virgil

3 hours ago, bkep32 said:

Dang it. I wanted him in the third for the Broncos.