Color Rush jerseys, how long?

12 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’d have thought they’d be long gone by now as some teams have long ago trashed them. I think they’re a ridiculous eyesore. Unfortunately for us, Josh Allen has proclaimed his love of them. He can’t wear them enough. That’s right up there with his crazed devotion to Bieber. The boy is strange, but I’m glad he’s our QB.. currently.

Angry Old Man Music

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’d have thought they’d be long gone by now as some teams have long ago trashed them. I think they’re a ridiculous eyesore. Unfortunately for us, Josh Allen has proclaimed his love of them. He can’t wear them enough. That’s right up there with his crazed devotion to Bieber. The boy is strange, but I’m glad he’s our QB.. currently.

We’ve really come a long way since the drought. Trent Edwards once said his favorite actress was Dakota Fanning. This is a pre-draft write up in 2006/7 most likely Fanning would have been 12 or 13 which is wild.

(I think I remember hearing that the Fannings are family friends of the Edwards and he was just trying to be nice.)

https://gostanford.com/sports/football/roster/trent-edwards/4799

13 minutes ago, Mango said:

We’ve really come a long way since the drought. Trent Edwards once said his favorite actress was Dakota Fanning. This is a pre-draft write up in 2006/7 most likely Fanning would have been 12 or 13 which is wild.

(I think I remember hearing that the Fannings are family friends of the Edwards and he was just trying to be nice.)

https://gostanford.com/sports/football/roster/trent-edwards/4799

? That’s sick!

7 minutes ago, Neo said:

Bieber!?   BIEBER?!

I wish it wasn’t true. Manly Men who play pro sports have hard azz Rap or amplified power rock blasting through their headphones to prep for battle. Josh? Bieber..?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

I love the concept of white on blue in September and October, with blue on white in November and December.

Why can't it be simple as that, in terms of the home games.

And in general, it should ALWAYS be white over blue or blue over white. Keep it freaking simple.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

I wish it wasn’t true. Manly Men who play pro sports have hard azz Rap or amplified power rock blasting through their headphones to prep for battle. Josh? Bieber..?‍♂️

I'm sending you a custom-made color rush Bieber jersey with #81.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

I’m sure it comes complete with a complimentary coronavirus infection. Thanks!?

I would never let that happen.

I have a separate list for Omaha Bat Steak boxes.

16 hours ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Don't want to turn this into a like them/dislike them thread.  Been plenty of those already.  Just curious if anyone knows how long the current deal runs through? Will they be back next seaon?

One more primetime game against the all green Jets should seal the deal  for their disappearance ;) 

I think they will be around for a while i love the red uni's especially since the Snovertime game which is 1 big reason why they should be made the home jersey for the Bills !

seeing that Buffalo can have a lake effect snow storm at most anytime late in the season like what happened in that game against the Colts the Bills had & would always have a advantage in a snow game wearing the Red jerseys the Colts with the white jersey's were at a serious disadvantage because of the white out in OP that day .

Any advantage helps in December i think the Bills home jersey's should be the red ones not to mention i think they look great !! 

On 4/9/2020 at 3:38 PM, Chandler#81 said:

I’m fairly certain. The League hasn’t pushed Color Rush since that 1st year. Many of the designs are simply hideous.

Color rush was for Thursday Night football. They turfed it last season but teams could keep their “color rush” uniforms if they wanted and wear them up to two times per year.

3 minutes ago, T master said:

I think they will be around for a while i love the red uni's especially since the Snovertime game which is 1 big reason why they should be made the home jersey for the Bills !

seeing that Buffalo can have a lake effect snow storm at most anytime late in the season like what happened in that game against the Colts the Bills had & would always have a advantage in a snow game wearing the Red jerseys the Colts with the white jersey's were at a serious disadvantage because of the white out in OP that day .

Any advantage helps in December i think the Bills home jersey's should be the red ones not to mention i think they look great !! 

Do the Bills even have a home jersey anymore? Last season the first 5 home games they had a different look.

Home game 1 - was white on white current

Home game 2 - blue over white

Home game 3 - all blues

Home game 4 - all reds

Home game 5 - white on white throwback.

If they insist on wearing the red jersey then then they should do red over white. Both the all reds and all blues look like crap IMHO.

4 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Do the Bills even have a home jersey anymore? Last season the first 5 home games they had a different look.

Home game 1 - was white on white current

Home game 2 - blue over white

Home game 3 - all blues

Home game 4 - all reds

Home game 5 - white on white throwback.

If they insist on wearing the red jersey then then they should do red over white. Both the all reds and all blues look like crap IMHO.

To each his own the red over white would be fine with me but after re watching the Snowvertime game i think some version of the Red uni is definitely a plus for the Bills at home cause late in the season you never know when that odd snow storm could come off the lake & the red uni sticks out in a white out !! 

Pretty sure the beginning of the end of the mandatory color rush was a few years ago when the Washington players refused the wear their all yellow unis. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.businessinsider.com/redskins-color-rush-uniforms-nope-2017-11%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwiyn6zm9eXoAhUrmuAKHY9MAgoQFjACegQIDhAJ&usg=AOvVaw11DsFhwwBdPLCajs1j1INQ&ampcf=1

1 hour ago, T master said:

To each his own the red over white would be fine with me but after re watching the Snowvertime game i think some version of the Red uni is definitely a plus for the Bills at home cause late in the season you never know when that odd snow storm could come off the lake & the red uni sticks out in a white out !! 

November at NEF:

Buffalo Offense:  Reds

Buffalo Defense:  White

Hey, Buffalo is the home team.  It's their prerogative!  Just convince the league it will double jersey sales, and Roger will be all over it.