Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

A bit late to the game.  I guess better late than never. Now where are all the others who know what a ***** show this sham administration is. Those who have first hand knowledge of actions harmful to our country, constitution, institutions, and international relationships, yet remain silent contribute to, and are complicit in the destruction of our democracy.

Former Defense Secretary James Mattis denounces Trump for dividing country

4 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Are they scum or are they stupid? Either way, I think you've confused your point. Try sticking to one emotional lashing-out at a time until you get the hang of it.

Awwww.....did I hurt your snowflake feelings?

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

Cant come up with any new ideas? Bush was a chimp  and  Trump is an orangutang. 

Original ideas ?

Lord no...................

Notice the same meme's keep being used.

(at least mine are different usually)

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

People are sawing through and climbing over Trump’s border wall. Now contractors are being asked for ideas to make it less vulnerable.

Though the president had previously sold his border wall as a nearly impenetrable structure, his administration is hoping to find ways to shore it up against those defeating it.

Just stop it Gleeful Gator. The wall is meant to slow down the illegal aliens attempting to enter our country illegally. They are slowed down so that our agents can catch them. The wall needs to be repaired when the illegal aliens damage it so the next illegal alien doesn't use the same spot and have a head start on our agents. How many times are you going to post a bunch of this horseshit?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You are a fool. You obviously know nothing about production/production lines. They started the line up just for Trump to walk past it. There could be a myriad of reasons why they tossed the swabs made while he walked by. It might even be standard practice to throw away the first so many swabs after starting the line up. It may be that they didn't want to start up other machines that were down the line. The stupid USA Today article states that there used to be some kind of shortage of swabs not that there is now, since the line wasn't even being used. I'd encourage you to think before you post but I certainly don't want to ask you to do anything you're not used to doing. 

...can't get Joe into office soon enough......please hurry.... thank God....WHO gets to let him know and WHO writes his acceptance speech?.....just curious........

Trump rails against Biden, 'Radical Left Democrats' over movement to defund police

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

President Trump railed against former Vice President Joe Biden and “radical” Democrats Sunday morning over a recent push to weaken law enforcement in the wake of George Floyd’s death.

Days after the death of Floyd, the Minneapolis man who died while in police custody after an officer kneeled on his neck, Black Lives Matter said they “call for a national defunding of police,” and notable Democratic voices have echoed the sentiment.

“Sleepy Joe Biden and the Radical Left Democrats want to ‘DEFUND THE POLICE,’” Trump tweeted Sunday morning. “I want great and well paid LAW ENFORCEMENT. I want LAW & ORDER!”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-rails-against-biden-radical-left-democrats-over-movement-to-defund-police

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 5:04 PM, 3rdnlng said:

Just stop it Gleeful Gator. The wall is meant to slow down the illegal aliens attempting to enter our country illegally. They are slowed down so that our agents can catch them. The wall needs to be repaired when the illegal aliens damage it so the next illegal alien doesn't use the same spot and have a head start on our agents. How many times are you going to post a bunch of this horseshit?

Hoax.  

I just happened to have a copy of the 2016/2020 Republican Platform on my desk this morning and noticed this gem:

“The border wall must cover the entirety of the southern border and must be sufficient to stop both vehicular and pedestrian traffic.”   

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  

I just happened to have a copy of the 2016/2020 Republican Platform on my desk this morning and noticed this gem:

“The border wall must cover the entirety of the southern border and must be sufficient to stop both vehicular and pedestrian traffic.”   

Any word on who is paying for this vanity project? 

On 6/7/2020 at 1:51 PM, 3rdnlng said:

You are a fool. You obviously know nothing about production/production lines. They started the line up just for Trump to walk past it. There could be a myriad of reasons why they tossed the swabs made while he walked by. It might even be standard practice to throw away the first so many swabs after starting the line up. It may be that they didn't want to start up other machines that were down the line. The stupid USA Today article states that there used to be some kind of shortage of swabs not that there is now, since the line wasn't even being used. I'd encourage you to think before you post but I certainly don't want to ask you to do anything you're not used to doing. 

You should take your own advice.  In the few weeks that I have patronized this forum, you have, among other things:

1.  Admitted that you have tiny baby hands. 

2.  Displayed a severe case of Biden Derangement Syndrome. 

3.  Acknowledged your “wine cork” status. And

4.  Regularly behaved as a victim of the Trump Hoaxes. 

Even this morning, as I sat down hoping to peacefully munch on a breakfast vegetable and enjoy some fine Canadian coffee you startled me into a state of wonderment.  I previously thought that you could not be the victim of any more Trump Hoaxes.  It turns out I was wrong.  Yet again, and very sadly, you exemplified your victim status again this morning through your contention that Trump’s promises with respect to the efficacy of the border wall were “fake news” or “alt-promises” insofar as you now believe that, contrary to the 2016 Republican Platform, the wall was intended to be only a speed bump, as opposed to a barrier sufficient to stop pedestrian traffic.  It’s sad.  It’s also less than marginal.  I encourage you not to stumble down the ramp, but to run to a hoax-free zone.  

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Any word on who is paying for this vanity project? 

It was supposed to be Mexico, but that was an alt-promise.  Now, apparently, Mexico will pay for it indirectly and in the future, perhaps with cryptocurrency or precious metals mined from Mars.  But that too may turn out to be an alt-promise. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

You should take your own advice.  In the few weeks that I have patronized this forum, you have, among other things:

1.  Admitted that you have tiny baby hands. 

2.  Displayed a severe case of Biden Derangement Syndrome. 

3.  Acknowledged your “wine cork” status. And

4.  Regularly behaved as a victim of the Trump Hoaxes. 

Even this morning, as I sat down hoping to peacefully munch on a breakfast vegetable and enjoy some fine Canadian coffee you startled me into a state of wonderment.  I previously thought that you could not be the victim of any more Trump Hoaxes.  It turns out I was wrong.  Yet again, and very sadly, you exemplified your victim status again this morning through your contention that Trump’s promises with respect to the efficacy of the border wall were “fake news” or “alt-promises” insofar as you now believe that, contrary to the 2016 Republican Platform, the wall was intended to be only a speed bump, as opposed to a barrier sufficient to stop pedestrian traffic.  It’s sad.  It’s also less than marginal.  I encourage you not to stumble down the ramp, but to run to a hoax-free zone.  

It was supposed to be Mexico, but that was an alt-promise.  Now, apparently, Mexico will pay for it indirectly and in the future, perhaps with cryptocurrency or precious metals mined from Mars.  But that too may turn out to be an alt-promise. 

Yes, you have been patronizing since you first started posting here and it is obvious that you are well up on the list of least liked posters. Feel free to sit down on, munch or suck  on all the zucchini or eggplant that you desire, just know that:

See the source image