Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Dr.Trump is responsible for telling people it was under control and would be down to zero cases soon. Causing people to go about their lives as normal, when things were far from normal. 

Now that ***** idiot is so gung-ho to get things “back to normal,” that he is about to cost many more lives. 

His ballsack is blocking your vision. 

Yes, keep harping on that gem.  It's all you've got.  And unsurprisingly, it's not nearly enough.

Oh yes, so too is the ball/sack fetish.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Is he?  And Trump's responsible for de Blasio telling NYC'ers to spread the virus around?  Cool story, bro!

Q could do it.  Why not you?

more whataboutism re the deblasio reference.  We’ve been over this.  

Just now, Doc said:

Yes, keep harping on that one.  It's all you've got. 

Lol. Keep harping on that one thing that cost people’s lives. Keep ignoring it moron. 

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Lol. Keep harping on that one thing that cost people’s lives. Keep ignoring it moron. 

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

I stand corrected.  That's the other gem.

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

more whataboutism re the deblasio reference.  We’ve been over this.  

Yes, we have.  There's no point in going over it any more.

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Are they false? 

No.  But yes, things always remain the same.  Remember when Obama said Russia wasn't a geo-political threat...and then the Dems tried to impeach Trump for being a Russian geo-political threat?

Edited by Doc

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Yes, we have.  There's no point in going over it any more.

No.  But yes, things always remain the same.  Remember when Obama said Russia wasn't a geo-political threat...and then the Dems tried to impeach Trump for being a Russian geo-political threat?

Lol, but, but, Obama! Moron. 

Dr.Trump is about to kill again. Good luck dummy! 

4 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Lol, but, but, Obama! Moron. 

Dr.Trump is about to kill again. Good luck dummy! 

Thank Bill for that one.  "Durr, go out and spread Wuhan virus because Trump said over a month ago that there would be no more cases."  Idiot.

Just now, Doc said:

Thank Bill for that one.  "Durr, go out and spread Wuhan virus because Trump said over a month ago that there would be no more cases."  Idiot.

Dr.Trump is about to do it again. Who are you going to blame then? 

14 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Dr.Trump is responsible for telling people it was under control and would be down to zero cases soon. Causing people to go about their lives as normal, when things were far from normal. 

Now that ***** idiot is so gung-ho to get things “back to normal,” that he is about to cost many more lives. 

His ballsack is blocking your vision. 

You can hate Trump all you want, that's fine, but............

Seriously, what is your obsession with ballsacks?

Just now, njbuff said:

You can hate Trump all you want, that's fine, but............

Seriously, what is your obsession with ballsacks?

I have no obsession. Too many here apparently do though. Hard to see Dr.Trumps actions when his balls are blocking your vision. Balllickers everywhere! Myself, I don’t lick balls. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Dr.Trump is about to do it again. Who are you going to blame then? 

Do what again?  Kill more people?  The people are getting ready to kill each other.  How long do you reckon this shutdown can/should last?  As long as it takes to wreck the economy and possibly get Senile Joe elected?

7 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

I have no obsession. Too many here apparently do though. Hard to see Dr.Trumps actions when his balls are blocking your vision. Balllickers everywhere! Myself, I don’t lick balls. 

Ok, got it.

No more interruptions from me.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Do what again?  Kill more people?  The people are getting ready to kill each other.  How long do you reckon this shutdown can/should last?  As long as it takes to wreck the economy and possibly get Senile Joe elected?

People are idiots, that’s why good leadership is so important. It should last until it has to. 
***** senile Joe. He’s not getting in. (Unless Dr.Trump

***** this up) 

Regardless of your political bent the fact remains that the countries who have fared best are the ones who quickly got busy testing and contact tracing. South Korea and the US had their first case on the same day. Look at how things have gone since then. Results are what matter, not useless rhetoric or blame. 

2 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Regardless of your political bent the fact remains that the countries who have fared best are the ones who quickly got busy testing and contact tracing. South Korea and the US had their first case on the same day. Look at how things have gone since then. Results are what matter, not useless rhetoric or blame. 

SK is a small country compared to the US.

NYC is the most diverse city in the world and the leaders here had said early on that it was ok to be in public. And because of this, NYC and the surrounding area have numbers that are astronomic compared to the rest of the world. 

Our political blame in this state goes way before anyone blames Trump, but this virus wasn't taken seriously even in the early stages of this lockdown in this state (especially NYC) and that is just a fact.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

go-sell-crazy-someplace-else_new.jpg

BECAUSE OF COURSE HE DOES: 

Sen. Chris Murphy Exonerates China from Blame for COVID-19.

Fellow traveler? Useful idiot? Stooge?

“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”