Trump Is Just A Terrible President, Totally Unfit For The Job

9 minutes ago, westside2 said:

If that's the case, why bother with your daily circus?

So because he is going to be re-elected, I can’t bash his useless ass? Ok! 

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

what... you mean like people who have lupus or malaria?

No like healthy people taking it and messing with the supply for those you mentioned. 

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

First, this isn't English, CCP Bill. Your inner hack is showing again. 

Second, I didn't say ANYTHING, I merely quoted your own words where you said this: 

YOU compared the firing of a captain to the murder of doctors as if they're the same. 

Because you're DEEPLY stupid -- and now proving to be completely dishonest. 

Sorry, CCP Bill. You said the words. You have had DAYS to take them back, but you haven't. Why? 

Because China owns your brain. And you're too much of a mouth-breathing simpleton to realize it. 

holy crap you are a weird loser who thinks their internet ramblings come off as smart...(They don’t)

yikes.  

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

I like grapefruit.

one of my fondest memories when i was a kid was how my mom used to give us grapefruit for breakfast. she would cut them in half and knife each slice so it would pop out easily with a spoon and then sprinkle sugar on the top of it, just enough to give a little sweetness to the tart. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Foxx said:

one of my fondest memories when i was a kid was how my mom used to give us grapefruit for breakfast. she would cut them in half and knife each slice so it would pop out easily with a spoon and then sprinkle sugar on the top of it, just enough to give a little sweetness to the tart. 

Damn repression is tough.  It wasn’t your mom, but your dad.  It wasn’t sugar sprinkling into your mouth, it was, never mind.  

49 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

So because he is going to be re-elected, I can’t bash his useless ass? Ok! 

No like healthy people taking it and messing with the supply for those you mentioned. 

Got it, just to be a dick. Yeah, you care about people. Lol

4 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Damn repression is tough.  It wasn’t your mom, but your dad.  It wasn’t sugar sprinkling into your mouth, it was, never mind.  

wtf is wrong with you?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Doc said:

No.  Because they're all dead from SIDE EFFECTS, you know. 

You know, I'm surprised HCQ hasn't been yanked-off the shelves yet, given all those SIDE EFFECTS.  Then again, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis are rapidly fatal diseases with no other treatment options, unlike Wuhan virus...

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

Got it, just to be a dick. Yeah, you care about people. Lol

Actually I care about the people who died because others were out and about when they shouldn’t have been. But how could they have known when Dr. Trump is telling them it’s all good! You guys are in denial. 

5 minutes ago, ~Kostabi~ said:

MAGA!

91717631_645479862662924_136501472491942

And now he wants to stop oversight of the bailout money, that will go just like the Ukraine swindle did, Trump bribing people to get their money. 

Such a criminal only irrational haters and cranks can like him