Would anyone look at maybe calling the Jaguars about Fournette?

5 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

There are already RB FA's out there that are just as good so why give away draft picks for nothing? I don't even want to waste a draft pick on a RB when guys like Hyde and Anderson can be had at very reasonable prices. Use those day 3 picks to look for OL and DE help. Maybe we'll find the proverbial diamond in the rough. The next Ed Wang! (j/k)

I don't know if Devonta Freeman or Lamar Miller are as good as he is. Plus, they are older. There is no guarantee we get a decent RB or a RB at all. Beane will go best player available. If that isn't a RB then we won't draft it

Question is...................

What is Jacksonville looking for in a trade?

I am guessing they wanna draft one of the top 5 backs in this draft.

Another question..............

Do the Bills think that Fournette would be a better option than one of the top 5 RB's falling to them?

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s perfect as a complement to Devin 

Do we have any FO or current players with any type of connection  to Fournette ?  Might increase the likely hood  we go that way

16 minutes ago, DJB said:

Do we have any FO or current players with any type of connection  to Fournette ?  Might increase the likely hood  we go that way

Just Yeldon. Bills RB coach Kelly Skipper came from Jax, but left the year fournette was drafted 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, inaugural balls said:

Not a bad idea. But anything greater than a 5th and I'm out.

At the most.

There's a reason Jax is dumping him after 3 years, he's been a huge disappointment for them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, well that goes without saying. The run was what it was but the HIIT workout was intense.

The picture is one of the creepier things that I’ve ever done. I had told my dad and brother that I ran by him like a day or 2 before. I sent the picture the next time. You can’t really see but that’s him and some girl near the top. I sold the original to TMZ.

D0C2FDD2-1E6C-4EA6-9624-D3306E2F108D.jpeg

I remember the first Bills training camp I went to, these guys are so big and fit it’s scary to think of one of them being pissed off at you, ?

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just Yeldon. Bills RB coach Kelly Skipper came from Jax, but left the year fournette was drafted 

I'm pretty sure he brawled with the Bills when we played them. Was that with Shaq or J Phillips by chance?

Edit looked it up. Google says Shaq

The plus side is Shaq isnt here and now hes the enemy anyways so would add some intrigue lol. 

But usually these guys laugh it off and get over it anyways. 

Edited by DJB

17 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

At the most.

There's a reason Jax is dumping him after 3 years, he's been a huge disappointment for them.

Or it could be that no one wants to play there. That franchise is a dumpster fire. They have already lost Ramsey, Bouye and Calais Campbell. They could lose Ngakoue. They are in a rebuild situation with a coach one year away from being fired. I wouldn't necessarily call him a disappointment. He ran for over 1000 yards his rookie year and over 1100 yards last year with 76 receptions so he's reliable out of the backfield. Sounds like a good option to me

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

Or it could be that no one wants to play there. That franchise is a dumpster fire. They have already lost Ramsey, Bouye and Calais Campbell. They could lose Ngakoue. They are in a rebuild situation with a coach one year away from being fired. I wouldn't necessarily call him a disappointment. He ran for over 1000 yards his rookie year and over 1100 yards last year with 76 receptions so he's reliable out of the backfield. Sounds like a good option to me

But he's a one year rental who will want to be paid like a top 5 pick.  So yeah, a late round pick to him off Jax's hands is fine.  But nothing more than that.

I'd still want them to draft someone.

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

But he's a one year rental who will want to be paid like a top 5 pick.  So yeah, a late round pick to him off Jax's hands is fine.  But nothing more than that.

I'd still want them to draft someone.

He still has a 5th year option that needs to be picked up so we could get two years out of him and if we do cut ties after one year we would get a comp pick for next year which would allow us to get back another pick after giving up next year's 4th for Diggs

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1