The Coronavirus is Trumps fault

8 hours ago, whatdrought said:

As Dwight Schrute would say “if you rent a hazmat suite more than 3 times a year, it just makes sense t mo buy.”

I wore one as a joke during Y2K.  Well, I at least said I was wearing it as a joke.

17 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

At this point we all have to protect those over 50, those with health problems among other things. We all should help them. They are the most easy to this virus. We all should come together for them and help them out. 

What data can you source that supports your claim? 

19 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

At this point we all have to protect those over 50, those with health problems among other things. We all should help them. They are the most easy to this virus. We all should come together for them and help them out. 

I’m with you. I’m working on a vaccine as we speak.

21 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Nope.   Guys been bashing melania for days for some reason. 

He has shared 5000 anti trump links in the shoutbox since joining, and won’t bring it here because he’s a obsessed dimwit.   

I’ve told him we all have CNN and FB, but he has to share for some reason.     

Snowflake 

22 hours ago, Hardhatharry said:

No just making fun of the OP for being butt hurt over nothing. I know he supports Trump but crying like a child won't help him.

Please you don't remember people spouting anti Obama ***** back then in shout b.c he was a democrat and you didn't pay attention. It was in the shout box then when a democrat was in office and still going on today with a republican.

So stop your crying and move on.... First world problems ?

You are honestly the dumbest ***** person on this forum... Butch from the Eastside dumb. Yes I been here a very long time, not always under this name.

And now you know why  I did this >>  

You've chosen to ignore content by Teddy KGB.

46 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

And now you know why  I did this >>  

You've chosen to ignore content by Teddy KGB.

How does it feel to be spineless ? 

Have you always ran away from everything your whole life ?