Josh Allen working out with Pittman Jr

Michael Pittman Jr working out with Josh. This makes me think Josh might have a say in if this guy will be our 2nd round pick. Defense round 1?

Its definitely an advantage getting familiar now. I know this happens a lot pre season with draft guys. But Pittman is solid and maybe there’s more to the story.

B923FD1A-9D12-4A2E-85C6-670AB6C0731B.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5

34 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Michael Pittman Jr working out with Josh. This makes me think Josh might have a say in if this guy will be our 2nd round pick. Defense round 1?

Its definitely an advantage getting familiar now. I know this happens a lot pre season with draft guys. But Pittman is solid and maybe there’s more to the story.

Maybe trying to connect too many dots, also, no reason to take Pittman that high.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

Maybe trying to connect too many dots, also, no reason to take Pittman that high.

Pittman at 54 you think is too high? You think he’ll still be there after pick 87?

hes got a round 2-3 grade. He 6’4” 225, 4.5 40 guy with a sub 7 3 cone... very productive in college and has bloodlines. High character guy.... those guys don’t last long. No way he makes it past the first 5-10 picks in round 3. I’d grade him 50-70... 

• Like (+1) 8

36 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think it’s just because he’s working out with Sam Darnold at USC and Pittman is there too

This ^^^

35 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I think it’s just because he’s working out with Sam Darnold at USC and Pittman is there too

Yes. Absolutely. Pittman has been mentioned as a Bills target. I’m simply pointing out a possible jump start on chemistry doesn’t hurt, could that sway a decision? Who knows. But I like it. Haven’t really been a big Pittman fan, but I trust the FO regardless.

1 minute ago, wppete said:

I think that is T.J. Houshmezadah that is coaching up the WRs and Jordan Palmer the QBs. The QBs that are with Palmer I think are: Josh Allen, Sam Darnorld, Kyle Allen, Joe Burrow, Jordan Love.

Anybody got info on other draft eligible WRs with Palmer and TJ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Yes. Absolutely. Pittman has been mentioned as a Bills target. I’m simply pointing out a possible jump start on chemistry doesn’t hurt, could that sway a decision? Who knows. But I like it. Haven’t really been a big Pittman fan, but I trust the FO regardless.

Correct. And if you don’t think Josh is going to give his opinion to the coaching staff you’re crazy. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Dawson Knox said he'd worked out with Josh pre-draft last year.

In an interview, don't remember which now, Jordan Palmer said he had the largest group of WR he'd ever had.  I guess it makes sense - he's got 4 or so QB including 2 predicted to go in the 1st round, he's got 2 NFL starters and 2 possible starters in Kyle Allen and Stidham - WR need someone to throw to them, QB need someone to throw to, sounds like a good pairing.

I don't think it means Pittman is a draft target for the Bills, though I'm sure Beane might ask Josh's opinion on the various guys.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I thought they worked out at that Catholic high school - Serra or something like that

Though it would be pretty slick if those guys had a USC pro day and Darnold and Allen showed up to throw for them.

36 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Pittman at 54 you think is too high? You think he’ll still be there after pick 87?

hes got a round 2-3 grade. He 6’4” 225, 4.5 40 guy with a sub 7 3 cone... very productive in college and has bloodlines. High character guy.... those guys don’t last long. No way he makes it past the first 5-10 picks in round 3. I’d grade him 50-70... 

I got to agree. Seems we have some very tough graders on TwoBillsDrive, I’m glad they weren’t my English teacher in college! Ha
Only  that note, in regards to Clyde Edwards out of LSU, there is no way that dude makes it past the second round. 

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Dawson Knox said he'd worked out with Josh pre-draft last year.

In an interview, don't remember which now, Jordan Palmer said he had the largest group of WR he'd ever had.  I guess it makes sense - he's got 4 or so QB including 2 predicted to go in the 1st round, he's got 2 NFL starters and 2 possible starters in Kyle Allen and Stidham - WR need someone to throw to them, QB need someone to throw to, sounds like a good pairing.

I don't think it means Pittman is a draft target for the Bills, though I'm sure Beane might ask Josh's opinion on the various guys.

I thought they worked out at that Catholic high school - Serra or something like that

Though it would be pretty slick if those guys had a USC pro day and Darnold and Allen showed up to throw for them.

I don’t know where exactly the workouts are, probably not on campus because spring practice is already going on  I just meant at USC general area because they are all staying near there 

• Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Nothing to do with him.  It has more to do with all the guys ahead of him.

41 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Pittman’s size is pretty impressive in that photo. No longer would Josh tower over our entire offensive huddle. 

Josh still makes the dude look small.  Our QB is a house.

• Like (+1) 1