Josh Allen working out with Pittman Jr

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who’s the guy in the sports bra on the far right? 

Oh, heyyyyyy guysss!!! Was just hoping McCaffrey would be around to handle my balls:wub:

3 hours ago, rayray808 said:

I wish I could go to the camp to help and be all time Center (pause)

I called dibs along time ago on permanent center:cry:

4 hours ago, MJS said:

And Ben Roethlisberger is a fat lard and has been most of his career.

Tebow could've been a probowl QB on just name alone... he could've been allpro at a Taysom Hill like roll

Another Josh Allen, Michael Pittman Jr. connection... I'm assuming Pittman Jr. is the son of previous NFL running back Michael Pittman. Well Pittman is Fresno State Alumni so Josh may already know Pittman Jr. from the valley connection.

14 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Pittman at 54 you think is too high? You think he’ll still be there after pick 87?

hes got a round 2-3 grade. He 6’4” 225, 4.5 40 guy with a sub 7 3 cone... very productive in college and has bloodlines. High character guy.... those guys don’t last long. No way he makes it past the first 5-10 picks in round 3. I’d grade him 50-70... 

With the depth of this class you absolutely could wait until the third or even fourth.

I'm sure everyone is going to have different rankings on these kids. What I have truly enjoyed is seeing everyone make their case for their guy. And there have been a lot of varied and justifiable arguments made for a lot of these prospects... it's truly an incredible class.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Look, I agree that Josh looks like he could get a bit more shredded and it couldn't hurt, but you literally have no idea what Josh eats as a regular diet.  Being seen at a Sabres game drinking with his two TE or eating the occasional Bar Bill does not mean "steady diet of cheap beer and chicken wings". 

And again...all that said, Josh's biggest development need is still between his ears.  An extra hour hitting the weights may not help him achieve optimal performance as a QB, as much as an extra hour in the film room will do right now.

I think if Joshs biggest flaw next year is his athleticism then we are in a really good spot. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, J-GunJoshAllen17 said:

Not trolling and thanks but I'll choose to continue to give my opinion despite the embarrassment.  He could be in better shape and it is obvious.  You might think it doesn't matter but I doubt there is an athlete that will tell their performance isn't at least a bit better when they are in peak physical condition.  I love Josh Allen and think he is going to be very good if not great, but I feel like he has a step to take in his conditioning.  

are you his personal trainer? You have such amazing insight .......

22 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Michael Pittman Jr working out with Josh. This makes me think Josh might have a say in if this guy will be our 2nd round pick. Defense round 1?

Its definitely an advantage getting familiar now. I know this happens a lot pre season with draft guys. But Pittman is solid and maybe there’s more to the story.

B923FD1A-9D12-4A2E-85C6-670AB6C0731B.jpeg

Josh has no say in who we pick. Its cool they are working out but Beane will pick who he thinks is nest.

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills have heavily invested in state of the art sports medicine departments/facilities. Players/coaches have raved about how much the Pegulas have invested in sports medicine.

Yet, a poster is going to rile a bunch of people up, because that poster doesnt like Allen's physique... really folks? You genuinely think this staff would allow Allen to be out of shape? 

Moreover, the fact that a quick glimpse picture is what we are basing any of this off of. Get off the internet folks, go outdoors, make eye contact with a stranger, idk... just do better

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/6/2020 at 10:25 AM, J-GunJoshAllen17 said:

I'm not joking.  He is not in great shape.  He is in decent shape for an athlete but not even really that good of shape.  If he is going to be a QB who relies on escapability and running ability, he would be better if he took his training and diet to the next level.  

First of all, it is a ridiculous take, pretending to have any idea what kind of shape he is in right now. Secondly, I would rather he work on his footwork, touch, timing etc right now, rather than doing curls so that he looks good in T shirts for fans who want to see his muscles.  

This is the off-season, and I am just happy to see he is working on his craft putting in the time to keep becoming a better QB. He has several months before he has to worry about getting back into game time shape.  

On 3/6/2020 at 9:34 AM, C.Biscuit97 said:

I can see Allen looking like Big Ben in a few years.  He’s naturally a big dude and Buffalo has great but terrible for you food and he loves Popeyes.  That said, Big Ben (when not in a bathroom) is a really good qb.

When seeing him. Hes tall but I don't think weight is an issue. I thought him to be a solid basketball player build. Maybe I just don't know what big is anymore

Ah yes, you know we're in the thick of the offseason when a thread about two guys standing next to each other at a workout turns into a conspiracy theory and then in that same thread a man is critiquing an elite professional athlete's physique and fitness.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The point of the thread was about Josh spending time with a Bills targeted WR. Our Franchise QB, the future some would say of this team, spending time with Pittman. The FO will definitely be briefed on his opinions to help formulate their own.... that being said. It was more Defense #1? How could this thought sway someone’s mock draft.... along those lines. 
Since about November, I’ve believed Ford Is best at OG and have been leaning OT at 22.... So yes, based off the pic I’m sayin Pittman at 54, that being said, who at 22?

31 minutes ago, Luka said:

Ah yes, you know we're in the thick of the offseason when a thread about two guys standing next to each other at a workout turns into a conspiracy theory and then in that same thread a man is critiquing an elite professional athlete's physique and fitness.

1) Allen reached the top 1% of football players

2) I bet I have a lower body fat %

3) I like Pittman a lot and his dad is in better shape than Allen

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

1) Allen reached the top 1% of football players

2) I bet I have a lower body fat %

3) I like Pittman a lot and his dad is in better shape than Allen

1) Top .01%

2) I bet you still look bad in shorts and can't throw a football 80 yards.

3) I think if you and Pittman are going to have any kind of meaningful relationship you should stop lusting after his father.

• Haha (+1) 1