Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Anyone going to Eric Wood’s roast tonight at Riverworks?

Recommended Posts

Richie and EJ both scheduled to roast him along with Freddy and Dion Dawkins. Wish I was local, I would go. Probably to see what Richie will say 😂

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m in the ROC so won’t make it. To be completely honest, I wasn’t radically impressed with the roasters save Richie...he’ll light it up! 😃 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought they said Richie backed out, so now Dion Dawkins is taking his place. Either way, I’m in VA so I never get to do stuff like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Richie and EJ both scheduled to roast him along with Freddy and Dion Dawkins. Wish I was local, I would go. Probably to see what Richie will say 😂

 

EJ as in EJ Manuel?  Huh.

 

I woulda thought they'd get Fitzy in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love too but i already had plans from months ago

 

Sure it would've been a blast

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

 

EJ as in EJ Manuel?  Huh.

 

I woulda thought they'd get Fitzy in.

Fitzy already roasted wood at Freddies roast

 

Probably used all his material

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

I thought they said Richie backed out, so now Dion Dawkins is taking his place. Either way, I’m in VA so I never get to do stuff like this

Oh really - I didn’t hear that. Probably for the best! 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was intrigued when they announced Richie, but I believe it was last week they announced Dawkins was taking his spot because Richie couldn’t make it

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

28 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Fitzy already roasted wood at Freddies roast

Probably used all his material

 

Fitzy?  All his material?

 

Never.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, billsfan5121 said:

I was intrigued when they announced Richie, but I believe it was last week they announced Dawkins was taking his spot because Richie couldn’t make it

As of this morning on WGR they were talking about Richie being there for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

As of this morning on WGR they were talking about Richie being there for it.

I swear they said he wasn’t going to be there now, and Dawkins was taking his place. I hope someone else can confirm because otherwise, I’m going to feel like I’m losing my mind!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, billsfan5121 said:

I swear they said he wasn’t going to be there now, and Dawkins was taking his place. I hope someone else can confirm because otherwise, I’m going to feel like I’m losing my mind!

he’s probably scared of catching Coronavirus on the plane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't Eric get roasted enough at his dumb 'retirement' press conference?? 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LB48 said:

Didn't Eric get roasted enough at his dumb 'retirement' press conference?? 

That was so brutal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe I heard that Richie was not going to be there. I do recall though hearing the pre taped commercials mentioning Richie though even after the fact. 

 

I dont live in NY. How much were tickets? Also, has anyone gone before, did you you enjoy it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incognito was on Wood's podcast the other week. He said he couldn't make it as his mother had asked him to accompany him to the hospital for treatment/results that day.

 

He said it was probably the only thing which would have stopped him being there. 

 

Incognito seems in a good place again. Enjoying his time with the Raiders, Gruden and Mayock. 

Edited by BritBill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope those of you who went had fun.  They may say on WGR “what happens at the roast, stays at the Roast”, but you guys can spill the beans.  Stories please for us out of town era who would have loved to go.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...