YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, thebandit27 said:

4.56 for DPJ

Probably. I had him easy day 2.

4.52 for Pittman

You know the speed is hyped when 4.47 for Reagor is considered disappointing 

Ruggs up next...here we go...

4.28 for Ruggs!

Not surprised by this. Peoples-Jones is not a fast receiver, but he knows how to get open and fight for the ball.

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Wow, I did not think he would get below 4.50. Good for him.

How did James Proche do? I heard he did 20 reps.

Proche skipped the 40. Looks super natural catching the ball though. Him and Kalija Lipscomb were my two pleasant surprises of the drills so far.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I’ve always wondered how fast they are with their pads on compared to tights.  I mean do some players carry their pads on their body better than others, thus they are faster or slower than their peers when in tights?

Robin Hood, men in tights...Mel Brooks comes to mind...

5 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Proche skipped the 40. Looks super natural catching the ball though. Him and Kalija Lipscomb were my two pleasant surprises of the drills so far.

I think Proche would be a great Day 3 pick for us.

Future replacement for Beasley.

1 minute ago, Smitty75 said:

Oh *****, Henry Ruggs looked really fast with his 40yards time (4.28 is reaaaally fast !) Unlucky i think he’ll be gone before our pick. ? 

He will. Fortunately there are approx 497 other WRs in this draft who could immediately contribute to the Bills offense. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He will. Fortunately there are approx 497 other WRs in this draft who could immediately contribute to the Bills offense. 

I hope you right ;) i don’t follow College Football except him who would fit the offense ? 

It’s definitely a draft full of talented WR’s, we clearly can find our happiness !

1 minute ago, DCOrange said:

Between the 40 and the initial gauntlet run, it was a tough stretch there for Reagor. He's settled in pretty nicely now though. 

His 40 time is the one that makes absolutely no sense to me. He ran the 100m in 10.98 seconds in high school and when you watch him play he's got legit burners on him. I was thinking he must've had a bad start but then his 2nd run was even worse.

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

His 40 time is the one that makes absolutely no sense to me. He ran the 100m in 10.98 seconds in high school and when you watch him play he's got legit burners on him. I was thinking he must've had a bad start but then his 2nd run was even worse.

It’s almost like he got an “I’m pregnant” text from his girlfriend before the 40. ?. Maybe he’s trying to insure that he drops to GB, SF, etc. 

15 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Whereas my order at 4-8 is Higgins, Reagor, Aiyuk, Shenault, Hamler. I'd consider any of those first 3 at #22. But like you probably have preferences for players at other positions. 

And just to out some number on that Ruggs is currently #12 on my Big Board and then Higgins my WR4 comes in at #30, Reagor my WR5 at #34 and Aiyuk my WR6 at #38. Shenault is #46 and Hamler is #48. 

Aren't you a big BPA guy? 

Why would you consider drafting a guy at 22 who clearly wouldn't be BPA?

3 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

A 40 is totally different than a 100m. As a track runner and football player I can verify

The 40 is all about start and quickness rather than pure speed.. the 100m let's you gallop and get the momentum where the last 40 is key

As long as Ruggs wasn't in the 4.4s I'm satisfied because the 40 is just to clarify game vs short speed... The 100m combines top end speed, quickness, and stride

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

It’s almost like he got an “I’m pregnant” text from his girlfriend before the 40. ?. Maybe he’s trying to insure that he drops to GB, SF, etc. 

Well the I'm pregnant text would want him to kill it and get more guarentee money inside top 15

Not slide to 30