TSW Mock Draft 1.0 - Complete

Virgil

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Lets see if I was right in moving up.  I think Jeudy would have went to Jags right here

I was going to take Willis or D. Brown, who already was selected.  Jags in big need of fixing their lines, the Jags likely take a WR at 21 (due to the depth at WR compared to OL/DL).   But Jeudy is hard to pass up.  

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

Thank you, perfect timing 

With the #10 pick in the first round of the 2020 NFL draft the Cleveland Browns select.. 

Grant Delpit - safety from LSU. 

Many expect offensive tackle here but Cleveland suffered against the run and Delpit is the ultimate Swiss Army knife having the size/speed/ability to play in coverage or come up in the box and make plays. We are the Browns we do not follow mock philosophy around here. 

Next up on the clock is the J-E-T-S

I like the Delpit selection.  He was mocked top 10 before last season.  This could be an Ed Oliver selection where people call it the "steal" of the draft a year from now.  I think he is a pro-bowl caliber safety, and is very valuable in the AFC North.  

• Like (+1) 1

With the 11th pick, the Jets Select Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville.  The Las Vegas Raiders (@Kirby Jackson) are on the clock.

I was planning on OL or DL.  While Wills was my first choice, I ranked Becton higher than Edge Epenesa from Iowa.  OL is what the Jets need to help their Offense.  I actually hope they take a DT.

15 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Thank you, perfect timing 

With the #10 pick in the first round of the 2020 NFL draft the Cleveland Browns select.. 

Grant Delpit - safety from LSU. 

Many expect offensive tackle here but Cleveland suffered against the run and Delpit is the ultimate Swiss Army knife having the size/speed/ability to play in coverage or come up in the box and make plays. We are the Browns we do not follow mock philosophy around here. 

Next up on the clock is the J-E-T-S

@Just Joshin'

I get the argument but they really need OT help.   They also had Peppers, similar player, and traded him away.

16 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I was going to take Willis or D. Brown, who already was selected.  Jags in big need of fixing their lines, the Jags likely take a WR at 21 (due to the depth at WR compared to OL/DL).   But Jeudy is hard to pass up.  

Before I gave up the slot I was planning on BPA between DL, CB, and WR. Really depended on a WR run and if someone dropped unexpectedly. That and possibly a trade down. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

With the 11th pick, the Jets Select Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville.  The Las Vegas Raiders @Kirby Jackson are on the clock.

I was planning on OL or DL.  While Wills was my first choice, I ranked Becton higher than Edge Epenesa from Iowa.  OL is what the Jets need to help their Offense.  I actually hope they take a DT.

I get the argument but they really need OT help.   They also had Peppers, similar player, and traded him away.

Fify so Kirby was actually tagged :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

With the 13th pick, the Colts Select CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma.  The Bucs ( @Golden Goat) are on the clock.

As for why, QB value isn't there and we learned the hard way that big bodied ex-Panthers WRs are consistently a disappointment. 

That's not a bad pick at all, but I really think Jordan Love is the pick there. 

We'll probably end up signing Winston to a one-year 'prove it' deal (translation: he sucks, has little leverage and we're punting on a QB). We see no QB of value here. We considered going offensive line, but for this pick, we're shifting to the other side of the ball. Our defense played very well the second half of the season and is in desperate need of that one playmaker --  that guy who can get in the face of Brees, Ryan and other pass-happy QBs. We believe our guy is vastly underrated, and once his emotional story is told nationally and teams see his incredible work ethic -- and meet the man behind it -- he'll fly up draft boards.

With the 14th pick of the first round, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select YETUR GROSS-MATOS, EDGE, Penn State.  

@bkep32 and his Denver Broncos are on the clock.

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

no I wanted Lamb LMAO

Interesting.  There's only one WR I really want in this draft, regardless of our history of that position and school

Edited by Virgil