The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Russia sure helped Trump also. But don't believe that, right? 

Your going to do Trump-Russia all the way into the nursing home?  That does not seem like it is any way to live a life.  2016 is long gone and fading into the distance.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Russia sure helped Trump also. But don't believe that, right? 

Yeah, how did that whole Russian collusion investigation go again? What was the evidence that Mueller found? I forget.... 

2 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

He never answers a point he is incorrect on. He responds to a completely different point, replies "hoax," or tells you that he has placed you on some strange list he keeps in his head...

What do you expect from 3rd Chair?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

He never answers a point he is incorrect on. He responds to a completely different point, replies "hoax," or tells you that he has placed you on some strange list he keeps in his head...

Yes, it is a variation on a theme.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Yeah, how did that whole Russian collusion investigation go again? What was the evidence that Mueller found? I forget.... 

Congrats, Trump got away with it. You happy? 

Truly patriotic of you. Putin loves you. 

Congrats, Trump got away with it. You happy? 

Truly patriotic of you. Putin loves you. 

My memory is a little hazy; however, I seem to recall that Mueller found no evidence of collusion.

So, let me get this straight: You are saying he got away with a crime of which there was no evidence he ever comitted?

That seems a little crazy, even for you...

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

My memory is a little hazy; however, I seem to recall that Mueller found no evidence of collusion.

So, let me get this straight: You are saying he got away with a crime of which there was no evidence he ever comitted?

That seems a little crazy, even for you...

That's not true. The report stated that they didn't find enough to bring an indictment. Of course, the cover up is the reason for that. Mueller then laid out the case for Obstruction, but Bill Barr and GOP just ignored that. 

The cover up was open and successful. 

We know Trump was working with the Russians while they were helping him win. I get you don't recognize those facts, but ok. 

• Haha (+1) 2

That's not true. The report stated that they didn't find enough to bring an indictment. Of course, the cover up is the reason for that. Mueller then laid out the case for Obstruction, but Bill Barr and GOP just ignored that. 

We know Trump was working with the Russians while they were helping him win. I get you don't recognize those facts, but ok. 

You must have missed Mueller's testimony before congress. Not only did he not find any evidence of collusion, he could barely remember the investigation, and sounded loonier than most of your posts. I understand why you feel such a connection with him: kindred spirits.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's not true. The report stated that they did find enough to bring an indictment against Hillary.  Mueller laid out the case for indictment, but Loretta Lynch just ignored that. 

We know Hillary was working with the Russians while they were helping her in an effort to win. I  don't recognize those facts, but ok. Gotta move on with more Asian bashing.  Toodles.

FIFY

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

My point remains that if you think Trump has done a good job with the virus, you are either stupid or evil. The distribution might be 98% stupid, 2% evil  but anyone who believes his response has been good, can't process facts.

I understood your point the first time, and I responded accordingly.  Lumping individuals into categories based on one's own limitations and intolerance  invariably  leads to discrimination and bigotry.  You probably wouldn't know that, because you've suggested 98% +/- of the individuals who think Trump has done a good job with the virus are "stupid", and another 2% are "evil".  Based on polling data--which I generally steer clear of quoting, but will make an exception in your case---you've got roughly 100,000,000 adults in the stupid category and a whopping 5,000,000 in the evil category.  This assumes worst case scenario of an approval rating of 40%.

Your perspective is no different than that of any other true believer on the extreme left, or the extreme right.  Same pattern, same wording, and if it was 1955 America, you'd just have a different boogeyman to point your finger at.

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

My point remains that if you think Trump has done a good job with the virus, you are either stupid or evil. The distribution might be 98% stupid, 2% evil  but anyone who believes his response has been good, can't process facts.

please explain in regards to the Kung Flu (aka Covid-19)

1:  what actions POTUS should have taken 

2:   when he should have implemented each action, exact dates please

3:  and what the key factor that would have triggered each action.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

No.  I question the intelligence and/or sincerity of anybody who compares it to the flu at this point.  I don't see how you can read that tweet and not consider Candace Owens a grifter appealing to her audience out to sell books. 

I agree with this completely. An unfortunate truth about politics is while there are clear delineations between the right and left in this country, one very clear difference is that virtually ALL left-leaning women are butt-effin' ugly and right-leaning women are not.

Where the right goes wrong is when they find a good-looking right-leaning woman who can speak effectively and passionately. They gather a decent audience, and the next thing you know, they're aligned with a group and making tours and speeches, even a Fox News segment, but without having been fully vetted.

Candace Owens, Tomi Lahren and Kaitlen Bennett are perfect examples of this. They're cute and they're fun, but, y'know, their content is typically lacking once you scratch the surface.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

People who agree with her are stupid, evil, or both. There's plenty of them on this site.

Kind of how you’d describe someone who tried to doxx another member (And totally bungles it), just because he was right about Trump/Russia and your cognitive dissonance couldn’t handle it, amirite? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Which politician or expert was the voice we should have listened to at the beginning of this crisis?

None of them had done a good job as late as mid-March. Some recovered their footing better than others. 

By your statement, we really can’t say anything good about anyone with decision making authority without being “stupid” or “evil”.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, snafu said:

Which politician or expert was the voice we should have listened to at the beginning of this crisis?

None of them had done a good job as late as mid-March. Some recovered their footing better than others. 

By your statement, we really can’t say anything good about anyone with decision making authority without being “stupid” or “evil”.

He’s a broken man. Now desperate to lash out to cover for the fact he’s been wrong for four years. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I agree with this completely. An unfortunate truth about politics is while there are clear delineations between the right and left in this country, one very clear difference is that virtually ALL left-leaning women are butt-effin' ugly and right-leaning women are not.

Where the right goes wrong is when they find a good-looking right-leaning woman who can speak effectively and passionately. They gather a decent audience, and the next thing you know, they're aligned with a group and making tours and speeches, even a Fox News segment, but without having been fully vetted.

Candace Owens, Tomi Lahren and Kaitlen Bennett are perfect examples of this. They're cute and they're fun, but, y'know, their content is typically lacking once you scratch the surface.

Looks don’t matter much if you realize that nobody in any way should be in front of a microphone or camera as much as they think they should.  Eventually, the shallowness will be exposed. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He’s a broken man. Now desperate to lash out to cover for the fact he’s been wrong for four years. 

My guess is he's been wrong on everything for most of his life, and we have just witnessed the tip of the iceberg regarding his lunacy...

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Some people hate Trump as a person so much that they can’t get past his demeanor and bumbling idiotic words.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Message is still relevant AND absolutely no different than REDTATE.COM and all the other far right schitt you freaks post.

So your linked article is just as relevant and absolutely no different than the stuff that you ridiculously oppose? You're a very partisan idiot.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2