The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

23 minutes ago, meazza said:

With regards to seasonality, wouldn't warmer states such as Florida have a slower spread?

Good question. Northern and Southern Italy are seeing this outbreak very differently with the North getting clobbered and the South, not so much 

4 minutes ago, meazza said:

Which is why I asked the question:

With regards to seasonality, wouldn't warmer states such as Florida have a slower spread?

I'm trying to reach across the aisle.

I get what you are saying. What I am saying (and many others) is that nobody knows for sure. Can speculate all you want, but nobody has ever seen this particular virus. Pretty simple. 

Edited by Q-baby!

12 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

You are riled up over blue checkmarks and tweets. R-E-L-A-X

I'm riled up that so many people holding megaphones in this country are so full of hatred toward someone that they comfortably sit on their little perch to cast judgement on a person who turned his business into a place where he is paying people to make something he's giving away for free to help save lives.

You don't mock these people. You celebrate them. 

In this moment in time, it should rile you up, too.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm riled up that so many people holding megaphones in this country are so full of hatred toward someone that they comfortably sit on their little perch to cast judgement on a person who turned his business into a place where he is paying people to make something he's giving away for free to help save lives.

***** him. He said his God gave us Trump. That's bull####. The American people gave us Trump.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You're riled up and say '***** him' to his efforts because he mentions God?

Now who needs to R-E-L-A-X?

He did not just mention God, he said God gave us Trump. The people gave us Trump.

This was at a briefing that is supposed to be for the Coronavirus Task Force.

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

He did not just mention God, he said God gave us Trump. The people gave us Trump.

This was at a briefing that is supposed to be for the Coronavirus Task Force.

It was a bit over the top but you could recognize that and still be grateful that people are stepping up to the plate to help.

Contrast that with Italy where people are basically stealing from grocery stores because the government isn't sending them the help they needed.

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It really is disgusting.

The masks are off and the leftists are proving beyond the shadow of a doubt that they are in a political war and the only thing that matters to them is winning by any means necessary.

Sadly for them, and as has been the case for the last 4 years, in their obsession to destroy their adversary they're destroying themselves in a seemingly unending series of unforced errors that expose them for what they are. This is yet another example of them pulling the pin in their own bunker.

Only the devout followers of the faith, like Gary, find this to be anywhere approaching reasonable.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

It really is disgusting.

The masks are off and the leftists are proving beyond the shadow of a doubt that they are in a political war and the only thing that matters to them is winning by any means necessary.

Sadly for them, and as has been the case for the last 4 years, in their obsession to destroy their adversary they're destroying themselves in a seemingly unending series of unforced errors that expose them for what they are. This is yet another example of them pulling the pin in their own bunker.

Only the devout followers of the faith, like Gary, find this to be anywhere approaching reasonable.

No different than if Obama was in charge. You losers would do the same. Get down! 

6 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Since it is primarily northern Italy, it is probably fashion related - maybe the pointed shoes?

God is great. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

It really is disgusting.

Says the openly racist moron 

19 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

It really is disgusting.

They are driven by hatred and rage to the point that nothing matters to them more than getting Trump out of office. Nothing.

For their political strategy of blaming Trump, during every step of this crisis, to be effective come November, deaths need to rise and the economy needs to fall.

That alone tells you all you need to know about who they are.

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

No different than if Obama was in charge. You losers would do the same. Get down! 

That's quite the projection there.

The funny thing is that if Obama (or any Dem) were President right now, and doing exactly what President Trump is doing, all the left-wing fundamentalists such as yourself would be on your knees praising your beloved leader for his strength, courage, and wisdom.

I think you know it too.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

That's quite the projection there.

The funny thing is that if Obama (or any Dem) were President right now, and doing exactly what President Trump is doing, all the left-wing fundamentalists such as yourself would be on your knees praising your beloved leader for his strength, courage, and wisdom.

I think you know it too.

Most probably would. I am not a Obama fan, so I would likely be just as big of a dick to him. 

58 minutes ago, meazza said:

Florida growth rate so far is slower than you'd expect given its demographic profile.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

They are driven by hatred and rage to the point that nothing matters to them more than getting Trump out of office. Nothing.

For their political stance of blaming Trump, during every step of this crisis, to be effective come November, deaths need to rise and the economy needs to fall.

That alone tells you all you need to know about who they are.

It really couldn't be any clearer. It's nothing you and I didn't already know, but it's a reality many others are waking up to.

Sadly, those who are devout left wingers have all the skepticism and introspection of cult members. When they're proven wrong it just makes them more convinced they're right. Hence the irrational hysteria surrounding the President.

Even worse, a sizeable portion of average people who don't follow political news don't necessarily see what's going on because mainstream outlets give cover to their own, so they don't see the lies & treachery being exposed.

• Like (+1) 2