The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Now you have gone and done it. How dare you post anything that even remotely makes comparisons between COVID-19 and the flu?

As soon as the folks on the far left get over their confusion that what you cited was on a global warming and climate change website, I'm sure you will get some stern responses.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, meazza said:

With regards to seasonality, wouldn't warmer states such as Florida have a slower spread?

That was just a Trump talking point when he was trying convince everybody that it was under control. Even the experts have no idea. 

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

That was just a Trump talking point when he was trying convince everybody that it was under control. Even the experts have no idea. 

Maybe inform yourself?  Dr Fauci has been talking about seasonality being a likely scenario.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/03/26/fauci_coronavirus_could_become_a_seasonal_thing.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Because HALF of America always saw her for what she is: a cold, calculating, manipulative, power hungry individual who pontificates from a throne of intellectual and moral superiority, while living nothing close to what she preaches.

And because America never gaver her what she feels she was entitled to: the Presidency

FIFY

Just now, Gary Busey said:

The good doctor and the president have said many contradictory things throughout the process. Because one says one thing it's silly to assume the other would also say that.

And what does that have to do with what I said and the idiotic comment of Q-baby?

Just now, Gary Busey said:

Very little but it's relevant to the overall conversation

Stop being a troll for five minutes.  You seem to occassionally not be an asshat.  

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

He has no idea. 

No, he's only been working with infectious diseases for the last 30+ years.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, meazza said:

Stop being a troll for five minutes.  You seem to occassionally not be an asshat.  

No, he's only been working with infectious diseases for the last 30+ years.

Well I guess Florida is fine then. 

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Well I guess Florida is fine then. 

I didn't say Florida is fine, I was asking what the statistics were in Florida based on Dr Fauci's assumption that this disease could potentially be seasonal.

Just now, meazza said:

I didn't say Florida is fine, I was asking what the statistics were in Florida based on Dr Fauci's assumption that this disease could potentially be seasonal.

He apparently doesn't realize what seasonal means, or that it can include warm weather sites as well as cold weather sites.

He's an idiot who is here for one reason, and one reason only: to Troll

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Q-baby! said:

Yes assumption. 

Which is why I asked the question:

With regards to seasonality, wouldn't warmer states such as Florida have a slower spread?

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

He apparently doesn't realize what seasonal means, or that it can include warm weather sites as well as cold weather sites.

He's an idiot who is here for one reason, and one reason only: to Troll

I'm trying to reach across the aisle.