The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Especially since he made it mandatory that they go.

Doesn't matter you still should protect the crazy people that do go... Mentally insane shouldn't be offered an orange man. You know they gonna go, than go to Walmart and spit on people b.c they don't want to wear a mask.

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

True but basic common sense should tell you how the hell can they trace all those cases to Trump rallies?

Not hard to ask a Trumpie if they attended a rally... Also with all those cases getting sick so close to each other it isn't hard to determine. They trace that back with how long ago the rally was and with other getting sick and saying they went to the rally at the same date....

Edited by TBBills

15 hours ago, Kemp said:

You are free to post all of Trump’s admitted mistakes to prove your point.

Why is Taiwan a moronic comparison?

You can search them up yourself. There are a handful of them to disprove the TDS sufferers out there who virtue signal about how Trump has never apologized or admitted any mistakes.

Taiwan shut its borders to Wuhan before anyone in the world. And they They shut their island down completely in March. Because they hate and don’t trust China. Also - They are an island. And they hate China. 

Leftists derided Trump for creating travel restrictions from China. They attacked him, of course, because racism and ‘party of science’. What was Biden’s mumbling position?

15 minutes ago, Bakin said:

You can search them up yourself. There are a handful of them to disprove the TDS sufferers out there who virtue signal about how Trump has never apologized or admitted any mistakes.

Taiwan shut its borders to Wuhan before anyone in the world. And they They shut their island down completely in March. Because they hate and don’t trust China. Also - They are an island. And they hate China. 

Leftists derided Trump for creating travel restrictions from China. They attacked him, of course, because racism and ‘party of science’. What was Biden’s mumbling position?

You say there are a handful of times Trump admitted mistakes he made and then coudn't name one.

Nice job.

50 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You say there are a handful of times Trump admitted mistakes he made and then coudn't name one.

Nice job.

Why should I?  I’ll give you an example and it won’t be good enough for you. Like when he said he was wrong and apologized for getting caught on a hot mic for saying ‘grab em by the *****’. 
But then you’ll be like ‘ok that’s ONE TIME’. I know that game. Your TDS brain is too infected. 

7 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Why should I?  I’ll give you an example and it won’t be good enough for you. Like when he said he was wrong and apologized for getting caught on a hot mic for saying ‘grab em by the *****’. 
But then you’ll be like ‘ok that’s ONE TIME’. I know that game. Your TDS brain is too infected. 

You're right.

He apologized for getting caught.

I will give you a great example of something he should have apologized for; the Central Park Five. Why do you think he didn't? Should he have.

There are countless others.

He is a POS, but you know that.

Edited by Kemp

14 hours ago, SoTier said:

Unfortunately, thanks to Covid Donnie and his sycophants'  Superspreader Grand Tour of the big swing states, at least parts of the US are likely to end up in the same place within a month of the election.  I caught a commentator on the news this morning refer to Trump's campaign as the "most immoral" in American history.   He's literally demanding that his true believers put their lives on the line just to stroke his ego.

The left cheered on huge protests and riots all summer.  During which time huge upticks of deaths and spread occurred. Then blamed trump for the spread even though he was against said riots.   Think about that. 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

The left cheered on huge protests and riots all summer.  During which time huge upticks of deaths and spread occurred. Then blamed trump for the spread even though he was against said riots.   Think about that. 

Riots cannot spread the virus.  Only church spreads the virus.

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You're right.

I will give you a great example of something he should have apologized for; the Central Park Five. Why do you think he didn't? Should he have.

As I said...

Isn’t it ironic that you say a guy never admits when he’s wrong. 
then when proven that he has in fact admitted when he’s wrong...

then you don’t apologize or admit that YOU were wrong. 

Libtards...

28 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You're right.

What does Trump have to apologize for exactly?  Did he arrest them?

assault them?

coerce them?

prosecute them?

• Like (+1) 1