The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Is this medical satire? 

"The one question that I always ask them is, did you make an appointment with your primary care doctor and ask them for their opinion on whether or not you should receive the vaccine? So far, nobody has answered yes to that question.” ~Dr. Brytney Cobia

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"I will shut down the Virus" -- Joe Biden Oct 23, 2020

How many times do the dupes have to hear this. 

IT WILL NEVER END AND ITS BECAUSE YOU KEEP COMPLYING - AND TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN LYING SINCE DAY 1 AND DO NOT DESERVE YOUR COMPLIANCE.  

Keep Mocking the "but muh freedoms" crowd - so sorry that doesn't include you. 

Maybe as we enter year 3 of mitigation for life and your kids losing a FOURTH year of school come fall 2022 you'll get it but I highly doubt that.  

Chairman WHO lying:

Biden KNOWING the long term control plan:

Masks are a joke:

CCP Coup success:

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

They won't.

Just get the jab bro.  This sh*t matters

Berenson, big time wrong again messing with data he doesn't understand or maybe...understands and misrepresents? Say it ain't so.  

You can't take this guy seriously as a source of anything. 

8 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/07/21/mayo-doctors-strong-warning-over-covids-delta-variant/

‘This Virus Will Find Everybody Who Is Not Immune’: Mayo Doctor’s Strong Warning Over COVID’s Delta Variant

image73.jpg?w=640

Interesting he said "immune" and not "vaccinated" but what do I know I just pay attention, can think, and I have a pretty solid b.s. antenna.   

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Bonus fear!

"You're going to have a lot of children less than 12 years of age who don't even have the option of getting a vaccine," Dr. Paul Offit, director of the Vaccine Education Center at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, said. "So I think children are at risk. I think if people have children that are 10 years old, 11 years old, they're thinking, 'there''s no vaccine, I think my child's going to be at risk.'"

"If I was the parent of a child that age, I would want all those children to wear masks," he added.

One official expects 'significant' outbreaks in schools

Despite experts' recommendations, some states have already enacted legislation prohibiting districts from requiring masks in schools -- setting up yet another potential round of clashes between health and local leaders across the country.

The state's top health official said Tuesday he expects to see "significant outbreaks within the school system."

"What's already telling me that that's going to happen are the number of daycare closures that have occurred because of outbreaks occurring, and the camp exposures and closures that are occurring," Dr. Jose Romero, secretary of health of the Arkansas Health Department, said in a US News and World Report event on vaccine inequity and misinformation. "What I'm trying to do publicly and privately with my own patients is stress the importance of the mask."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/20/health/covid-children-cases-schools-reopening/index.html

Keep in mind that CHOP is what I'd call a member of the virology academia "deep state" in the United States that benefits handsomely from annual research dollars.  That hospital gets millions in vaccine and virology funding from .gov and your friendly vaccine makers like Pfizer.  It pays a lot of bills.

If CHOP ever says a vaccine shouldn't be pumped into a child, that'll be the day.    The Philadelphia Inquirer has been running their doom pieces about how parents are sentencing their teenagers to death if they don't get them both the COVID and HPV vaccines.  

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Keep in mind that CHOP is what I'd call a member of the virology academia "deep state" in the United States that benefits handsomely from annual research dollars.  That hospital gets millions in vaccine and virology funding from .gov and your friendly vaccine makers like Pfizer.  It pays a lot of bills.

If CHOP ever says a vaccine shouldn't be pumped into a child, that'll be the day.    The Philadelphia Inquirer has been running their doom pieces about how parents are sentencing their teenagers to death if they don't get them both the COVID and HPV vaccines.  

CHOP is evil!

Great stuff and you’re on the board in the ——poster game twice in a day. Once for gullibility on a B-man post and here for worst take. 

Way to make a move! 

• Vomit 1

On 7/19/2021 at 5:03 AM, Tiberius said:

Stock market getting hit hard today. Those stocks dealing with public travel and vacation stuff getting battered. Good job anti Vader’s. Morons 

Well this aged well.

And again.  You're welcome. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

"The one question that I always ask them is, did you make an appointment with your primary care doctor and ask them for their opinion on whether or not you should receive the vaccine? So far, nobody has answered yes to that question.” ~Dr. Brytney Cobia

Dr Brytney should consider the relative difficulty in getting into a primary care physician, arriving 10 minutes before the scheduled time, and waiting 26 minutes for the doctor to get to see you.  Maybe they just send everyone an email instead? 

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Dr Brytney should consider the relative difficulty in getting into a primary care physician, arriving 10 minutes before the scheduled time, and waiting 26 minutes for the doctor to get to see you.  Maybe they just send everyone an email instead? 

I dare anyone to try and make an appointment to see their doctor so they can ask them a question.  The doctor’s receptionist is going to tell you to ‘get the hell out of here’! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I dare anyone to try and make an appointment to see their doctor so they can ask them a question.  The doctor’s receptionist is going to tell you to ‘get the hell out of here’! 

Dr Brytney suggests otherwise.  But she certainly sounds compassionate as she jabs the sick person in the throat as they struggle to breathe.  Dr. Brytney must be a joy when she delivers the lung cancer news to a smoker.  

I scheduled my annual physical in April and am all set for mid-August.  I like my doctor, am pretty healthy, and just have to remember to fit the question in in the 7 minutes he can afford to spend with me.   

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Props to DeSantis here.  If he won the GOP nomination I'd consider voting for him.

I said this just the other day. Everyone needs to RELAX!  People are going to make their decisions based on information on the ground.  Not because CNN or some government hack tells them to do it, or anything else for that matter.  The first wave of vaccinations picked up a very large number of American adults...mostly senior citizens.  The next wave of infections will pick up even more.  This is all very normal. Everyone has a different timing for themselves and their families.  As a rule, Americans do not move as a single herd.  R E L A X

• Like (+1) 3