The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So that $1.9b sent by the US Government to Pfizer had nothing to do with the shot you got?  Did they use it for staff lunches?  

Ummm Billy Boy.  If the Trump Administration had not, as you said, BOUGHT the doses how would they have gotten in you?  So yeah Trump had something to do with the Pfizer vaccine getting to you.  

Enjoy the Trump juice coursing through your veins. 

Take the L Covid Jim

And get vaccinated.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Take the L Covid Jim

And get vaccinated.

Take the L?  No that would be you Billy boy. You were completely wrong when you said Trump had nothing to do with the shot you got when in fact it was warp speed that bought your shot and reimbursed Pfizer for their R&D

Thanks for the advice but I don’t need any advice. Especially from our toolshed resident.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Take the L?  No that would be you Billy boy. You were completely wrong when you said Trump had nothing to do with the shot you got when in fact it was warp speed that bought your shot and reimbursed Pfizer for their R&D

Thanks for the advice but I don’t need any advice. Especially from our toolshed resident.  

You lost Jim - suck it up 

Pfizer, unlike some other pharmaceutical companies, did not accept federal money for research into a coronavirus vaccine. Pfizer, unlike these competitors, is not getting payments up front even before proving its effort has been successful.

While Pfizer did reach an advanced purchase agreement with the U.S. government, the company did not accept (Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) funding for the research and development process. All the investment for R&D was made by Pfizer at risk. Dr. Jansen was emphasizing that last point."

Was Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Development Funded by Trump Administration?

Carry on child.............

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You lost Jim - suck it up 

Pfizer, unlike some other pharmaceutical companies, did not accept federal money for research into a coronavirus vaccine. Pfizer, unlike these competitors, is not getting payments up front even before proving its effort has been successful.

While Pfizer did reach an advanced purchase agreement with the U.S. government, the company did not accept (Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority) funding for the research and development process. All the investment for R&D was made by Pfizer at risk. Dr. Jansen was emphasizing that last point."

Was Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Development Funded by Trump Administration?

Move the goalposts much?  Your original comment had nothing to do with research and development and said that Trump had nothing to do with your shot. Why do you think the amount of money the US government paid for the doses was almost exactly the amount of money that Pfizer spent on the research and development? You have no clue how pharmaceuticals work do you?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Move the goalposts much?  Your original comment had nothing to do with research and development and said that Trump had nothing to do with your shot. Why do you think the amount of money the US government paid for the doses was almost exactly the amount of money that Pfizer spent on the research and development? You have no clue how pharmaceuticals work do you?

You lost Jim - suck it up.

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Props to DeSantis here.  If he won the GOP nomination I'd consider voting for him.

Same. He's been a grown up through Covid. He's prickly but at least he's reasonably intelligent. 

45 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

The US bought 500,000,000 doses from Pfizer before it was finished.  I wonder what they used the money for?

The nanochips. 

Just now, BillStime said:

Where is that quote from?

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886dlnngdnk4n4msijsjr

WTF is wrong with you. 🥺

Just now, John Adams said:

You would never do that. Over and over and over and over

pwned

MPPPGA

You’re correct. Point out where I’ve been wrong and did not admit it.  

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Another question avoided by Jim.

Sorry I didn’t see the question. Your, per usual, dumb meme got in the way. 

The quote?  From me. 

Why do you ask?  

Tired of getting your ass handed to you? 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Sorry I didn’t see the question. Your, per usual, dumb meme got in the way. 

The quote?  From me. 

Why do you ask?  

Tired of getting your ass handed to you? 

LMAO - we have seen this routine from you numerous times. You’re a really poor loser.

Carry on child……

Just now, BillStime said:

LMAO - we have seen this routine from you numerous times. You’re a really poor loser.

Carry on child……

How did I lose?  I quoted you directly that showed all that you were wrong.

You’re ***** psychotic. 

Hey @Doc or @Doc Brown!  You guys got a head doc to refer him to?