The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

12 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

You've been told wrong or misunderstood. This is and always has been the nature of the problem for immunocompromised people. Any vaccines may not be as effective because they're...wait for jt... immunocompromised.

for sure.  And it’s extremely unfortunate for them.  Time for life to continue on as normal though, and the immunocompromised will have to take extreme precautions while out and about (or not, as their comfort level dictate ls).

15 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

You've been told wrong or misunderstood. This is and always has been the nature of the problem for immunocompromised people. Any vaccines may not be as effective because they're...wait for jt... immunocompromised.

You have missed the point.  

First, they have lied about its effectiveness for them at worst exaggerated at best (maybe for all of us they've lied since the beginning so) ...

Second, the point wasn't just about that info.  

They have released this in the same week it's been (in case you haven't noticed) "we're headed back to lockdowns" week, is no coincidence.  

Every Covid update (I've posted all the highlights) are what you should be interpreting as "your blue state and blue school districts are about to go full mitigation." 

Because Delta!

Is regular Covid gone now btw?  I don't get how this flu works.  I'll check in with Jake Tapper to find out.  

WHO epidemiologist: 'We're getting further away from the end' of COVID-19 pandemic

Infectious disease experts, like World Health Organization epidemiologist Maria Van Kerkhove and National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins, are dismayed at the world's approach to the COVID-19 pandemic at the moment, The Washington Post reports. 

https://theweek.com/news/1002717/who-epidemiologist-were-getting-further-away-from-the-end-of-covid-19-pandemic

Edited by Big Blitz

54 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Odd.

British science is different from American science.  

Where Has american science said that teenagers need to take the vaccine 

They are Literally the least at risk demographic 

I know the schools in my area aren't making it mandatory

Edited by Buffalo716

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Fn idiots:

Your first stat is probably not true. The Delta variant is for sure cracking through and increasing cases even among vaccinated. What it seems to be doing is keeping the breakthrough cases less severe. 

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Your first stat is probably not true. The Delta variant is for sure cracking through and increasing cases even among vaccinated. What it seems to be doing is keeping the breakthrough cases less severe. 

So are the vaccinated stupid also now?

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So are the vaccinated stupid also now?

Now?   Again I think it's quite interesting that every pill, shot, ingested prescription medication advertisement is predominately about the potential side effects but these vaccinations?  Not so much.  Just line up like a good sheep and eat your veggies and we'll let you have your dessert.  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Now?   Again I think it's quite interesting that every pill, shot, ingested prescription medication advertisement is predominately about the potential side effects but these vaccinations?  Not so much.  Just line up like a good sheep and eat your veggies and we'll let you have your dessert.  

Most safe vaccine in history!

A huge issue I have is how “educating yourself” on the vaccine only means vaccine = good.  

If we were allowed to see the good and bad, perhaps people like myself… a healthy, 30 something, physically fit male, wouldn’t be so ardent against getting this vaccination. 

It’s medical malpractice to tell those with autoimmune issues and those who recently had covid to get the vaccine… of all the tragic side effects, most of them seem to be affecting those two groups… yet we can’t talk about it.  Any dissent is censored.  

Why should any of us trust an industry that’s hurt people in the past, protected by a government that stifles any dissent?

Edited by SCBills

18 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

FYI Chef, my comment was directed at Sundancer who declared everyone not getting the vaccine as ‘stupid’ only a day or two ago. I’m vaccinated myself but won’t even attempt to make medical decisions or declarations for anyone else. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

FYI Chef, my comment was directed at Sundancer who declared everyone not getting the vaccine as ‘stupid’ only a day or two ago. I’m vaccinated myself but won’t even attempt to make medical decisions or declarations for anyone else. 

I know I was just commenting that I've considered people getting a non-FDA approved vaccine as stupid from the beginning.  

56 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

FYI Chef, my comment was directed at Sundancer who declared everyone not getting the vaccine as ‘stupid’ only a day or two ago.

You'll have to link me to that. What I said was that people who don't have a medical reason for not getting a vaccine are stupid. 

You got your panties wrung out when I said that if your breast-feeding daughter was recommended by her doctor to get the vaccine, she should listen to her doctor. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Educate us. 

No thanks.