The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 hour ago, Magox said:

I think part of his reasoning for doing this was because it got good ratings.

:death:

On the one hand people here criticize him for his messaging then on the other hand criticize him for doing something that gives him good ratings.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Given the timing of this, my guess is that POTUS may also have other, non-COVID information, that he wishes to relay around the MSM in the near future.

-------------------------

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis gave a press conference today. This is queued up towards the end, where he is talking about people who signed up to get tested, but did not proceed to be tested, then somehow had their non-existent test results come back positive:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Hedge said:

Given the timing of this, my guess is that POTUS may also have other, non-COVID information, that he wishes to relay around the MSM in the near future.

-------------------------

<insert evil grin>

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

the first state that forces kids to go back to school is going to be annihilated by lawsuits when one of those kids ends up in the ICU. 

if you are forcing kids to be in that environment the state better damn well pay for their medical bills if someone in the family gets sick. 

Edited by Penfield45

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

True - you cannot judge a person until they have been to your house for dinner. Good point.

Where as you prefer the old judging by the color of people’s skin? 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

hmm, not quite. Maybe its the fact he is constantly using alternative facts . 

Turn off CNN

You're being lied to!

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Where as you prefer the old judging by the color of people’s skin? 

Turn off CNN

You're being lied to!

has nothing to do with CNN or any media, has to do with Trump and words that come directly out of his mouth..crimminy even in the interview yesterday he was caught telling a falsehood about Biden..

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

has nothing to do with CNN or any media, has to do with Trump and words that come directly out of his mouth..crimminy even in the interview yesterday he was caught telling a falsehood about Biden..

Talk about selective outrage on a GRAND scale! The swamp tried to take down a sitting President all based on lies!  And you’re concerned about what exactly?

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

What? Did you watch that interview?

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

No he didn't, Biden's own words are that he would redirect money from the police to other places...that's is defunding

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Talk about selective outrage on a GRAND scale! The swamp tried to take down a sitting President all based on lies!  And you’re concerned about what exactly?

the implication is people do not trust Trump based on the media..i do not trust Trump based on his actions and words..nothing to do with the media

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What? Did you watch that interview?

I did 

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Or we could just have actual debates where Joe will have to stop hiding in his basement!

What a pure chit show those are going to be...but they will be must see TV. Be interesting to see who makes more mistakes

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

On the one hand people here criticize him for his messaging then on the other hand criticize him for doing something that gives him good ratings.

I can't speak for others, but I criticize him for being a world-class narcissist among other things.   

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Got the clip of where he "was caught telling a falsehood about Biden"?

we can get in a wordsmith debate about " defunding" ...but i think that belongs in another thread..hate when this thread gets into the other stuff...my bad. 

1 hour ago, Reality Check said:

Pump and dump propaganda once again.

Moderna pulled the same crap.  Pfizer, J&J, and Merck are the most trustworthy.

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

They all lie, every politician, every (sic) journalist, everyone

All QB's throw interceptions too and Trump is the Winston of president's.