The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 minute ago, Kemp said:
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'
Isaac Asimov

Trump is the standard-bearer of anti-intellectualism.

Says the guy who's spent four years running from evidence and fact while guzzling off the teet of the MSM who are proven liars and manipulators. 

Says the guy who was SO offended by people sharing facts and information that ran counter to his programming that he tried (and failed) to doxx those who dared step out of line. 

That's the same guy who posted the above. 

He's too stupid to understand what he is. And what he is is a prog-fascist NPC.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i dunno, i don't think people say TDS to simply troll people. it is a very real malady. and it is propagated by the liberal arm of the left wing of the bird, the main stream propagandists. there is no balance in the MSM, none whatsoever if one is being objectively truthful. it is they who i blame for where we are today, for they stoke the fires. part of Trumps perception is the direct result of the Left and their lackeys attempts to paint him as in inept bumbling fool.  

let me ask you an honest question or two if i can. where do you think you (and by extension, the generic 'us') would be today if Trump had the blind loyalty that the press gave the Obamanation? how would you react to attacks coming at you from every direction that challenged every single thing you did, would you let them go by or might you attempt to defend yourself in some way?

I don't play the media scapegoat game, and even if I did, that's the way the cards were dealt, so play your damn hand.  Would I fight back, absolutely.  I'd have a different demeanor about me that left them understanding my point.  Just having rude shouting matches doesn't get anything done, and it makes us look bad.

Just now, daz28 said:

I don't play the media scapegoat game, and even if I did, that's the way the cards were dealt, so play your damn hand.  Would I fight back, absolutely.  I'd have a different demeanor about me that left them understanding my point.  Just having rude shouting matches doesn't get anything done, and it makes us look bad.

Yep - it's not like the media didn't exist before the #OrangeManBad presidency 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Says the guy who's spent four years running from evidence and fact while guzzling off the teet of the MSM who are proven liars and manipulators. 

Says the guy who was SO offended by people sharing facts and information that ran counter to his programming that he tried (and failed) to doxx those who dared step out of line. 

That's the same guy who posted the above. 

He's too stupid to understand what he is. And what he is is a prog-fascist NPC.

That's it.  I've had it.  You're on the "Washed up Psycho" list.  Have fun hanging out with Bette Midler.  If you change your ways I'll consider taking you off of that list. 

Just now, daz28 said:

Funny how people are all worried about world hunger all of a sudden.  People have been starving this whole time.  Who's volunteering for UNICEF?

Yeah I know.  

On a serious point, Food for the Poor is a good group to give to on this issue. I'm a donor.

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That's it.  I've had it.  You're on the "Washed up Psycho" list.  Have fun hanging out with Bette Midler.  If you change your ways I'll consider taking you off of that list. 

You fixed him....

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

You fixed him....

Careful or you'll be on it, too.  Nobody wants to be on that list. 

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Botteril needs one more season.

Oh wait.

Ugh. He might get one with the Pegulas' cash crunch. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Everything posted in that post is true. He did try to doxx me. He continues to get information from proven liars. 

That you'd find that offensive is totally on brand for you, JA. You've been wrong for years and as always, afraid of an honest discussion.

• Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Everything posted in that post is true. He did try to doxx me. He continues to get information from proven liars. 

That you'd find that offensive is totally on brand for you, JA. You've been wrong for years and as always, afraid of an honest discussion.

Hoax.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

To a point.  I read the Mueller report and the gist of it is that Team Trump was too inept to conclude, and that there is a question of fact whether he obstructed justice.  At the very least what happened after inauguration, right or wrong, perhaps hopelessly divided the country.  

no. that is your projection of your own biases.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Yeah I know.  

On a serious point, Food for the Poor is a good group to give to on this issue. I'm a donor.

I was too poor to get a tax cut, so maybe you can hook a brutha up

2 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Hard to doxx an anonymous clown. Easy to find anonymous clown's other anonymous social media page by searching said anonymous clown's #deepstate manifesto.

I haven't heard the word manifesto in awhile.  Not since the Unabomber days.  That was a good reference.  

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

no. that is your projection of your own biases.

Fake news. 

You are on the fake news list, right Foxx?  I seem to think so but I can't recall off the top of my head. 

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I was too poor to get a tax cut, so maybe you can hook a brutha up

You and me both.  I probably should have been a NYC real estate developer.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But there isn't an option C. There's only A or B. And the answer is the media. They've purposefully distorted and clipped Trump's words to inflame the situation many, many, many times. Not to unite the country, but to divide it. Intentionally so. 

35 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Sad!

i quoted DR for the context.

why is every single story negative regarding Trump? if he was as bad as the media paints him, there is no way he would have the ground support he does. 

logic should rule the day here but for some reason, emotions are the preeminent factor in observations. why is that? could it be that a form of manipulation has steered the collective?  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1