The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The longer this last, the more obvious it becomes what kind of character certain people have.

Many rise up to the challenge and want to help this country get out of this crisis in ways too numerous to count.  Feeding elderly. Changing their mfg. plants to provide masks. Helping people pay bills and keep their houses, etc.

And then there are the BillStime/BillZtime of the world; mentally astute to the extent the ONLY thing they can do is point and blame because they are too childish to overcome the simple fact that the crippled, money-laundering hag of their party lost the election to a candied yam.

1) I thought you blocked me your posts a few days ago.

2) I haven’t seen you add ANYTHING to the conversation other than go after anyone who picks on Trump or Deranged Rhino.

Keep up the good work precious - I hope you win.

45 minutes ago, Justice said:

There’s a flip side to that too. This can win elections and lose them. 

That is the precise calculus DNC leadership has been running since January when they dragged their feet sending the impeachment articles to the Senate, timing it perfectly (purely by coincidence, I'm sure ;) ) when the first infected person from Wuhan made it to Seattle... 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That is the precise calculus DNC leadership has been running since January when they dragged their feet sending the impeachment articles to the Senate, timing it perfectly (purely by coincidence, I'm sure ;) ) when the first infected person from Wuhan made it to Seattle... 

I’ve been telling people for years now Trump is a shoo-in to get re-elected. The left is hopeless. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

2) I haven’t seen you add ANYTHING to the conversation other than go after anyone who picks on Trump or Deranged Rhino.

He could put up a blank post and it would add more to the conversation than all of your posts, under all of your names, combined...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Justice said:

I’ve been telling people for years now Trump is a shoo-in to get re-elected. The left is hopeless. 

Yup. The democrat party sealed their fate by letting the neoliberal establishment wing foist an un-electable candidate on them. 

But it's real funny how this virus/lock down seems perfectly suited to help Joe by hiding his deficiencies, and to harm Trump. More than just the odd delay Pelosi ran in the House with impeachment, which she dropped on the Senate just when the virus reached our shore and guaranteed the media and DC leadership would be mired in an impeachment trial which would suck up all the oxygen and time which otherwise would have been spent following the virus.

You also have the political benefits of a pandemic and lock down which seemingly only favor the DNC not Trump:

*No more Trump rallies,

* The DNC gets to hide Joe from the press, 

* They also (likely) get to change the debate formats which will protect Joe and take away one of Trump's biggest advantages over him (putting the two of them on stage together in front of a crowd, Trump wins 10 times out of 10),

* And of course the big advantage -- the push for the federalization of elections and mail in voting en mass, both of which would guarantee fraud and cheating by the left, maybe enough to win. (because you can only cheat the election if it's close -- and this wasn't going to be close -- unless you get national mail in votes, then you can cheat even a not-close election). 

Add in the CCP attachments to politicians on the left (Clinton/Obama CCP sell out, Feinstein's driver, Pelosi's investments with her husband, Murphy's ties + dozens more), plus the CCP "ownership" of the five major media conglomerates, and the fact that the US DoD is now 90% certain the bug came from a lab, not a wet market -- and there's a lot of dots which just line up too neatly to be written off as mere coincidence.

As always, control is their (the establishment's) end game. This bug was tailor made for them to regain control through draconian means, and to remove Trump/Durham before the poop hits the fan on SpyGate.  

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. The democrat party sealed their fate by letting the neoliberal establishment wing foist an un-electable candidate on them. 

But it's real funny how this virus/lock down seems perfectly suited to help Joe by hiding his deficiencies, and to harm Trump. More than just the odd delay Pelosi ran in the House with impeachment, which she dropped on the Senate just when the virus reached our shore and guaranteed the media and DC leadership would be mired in an impeachment trial which would suck up all the oxygen and time which otherwise would have been spent following the virus.

You also have the political benefits of a pandemic and lock down which seemingly only favor the DNC not Trump:

*No more Trump rallies,

* The DNC gets to hide Joe from the press, 

* They also (likely) get to change the debate formats which will protect Joe and take away one of Trump's biggest advantages over him (putting the two of them on stage together in front of a crowd, Trump wins 10 times out of 10),

* And of course the big advantage -- the push for the federalization of elections and mail in voting en mass, both of which would guarantee fraud and cheating by the left, maybe enough to win. (because you can only cheat the election if it's close -- and this wasn't going to be close -- unless you get national mail in votes, then you can cheat even a not-close election). 

Add in the CCP attachments to politicians on the left (Clinton/Obama CCP sell out, Feinstein's driver, Pelosi's investments with her husband, Murphy's ties + dozens more), plus the CCP "ownership" of the five major media conglomerates, and the fact that the US DoD is now 90% certain the bug came from a lab, not a wet market -- and there's a lot of dots which just line up too neatly to be written off as mere coincidence.

As always, control is their (the establishment's) end game. This bug was tailor made for them to regain control through draconian means, and to remove Trump/Durham before the poop hits the fan on SpyGate.  

Hiding Biden may well be their plan. That is the Hillary playbook all over again. The problem with this plan comes in when we see Biden again in a month, or two months... and he is cognitively much worse. What is the play then? (I will allow he may not be much worse, let's face it his today is bad enough, but odds are good he's not going to come out of lock down cognitively in better shape.)

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What would the Breitbarts, Alex Jones, Rushhhhh, Hannity and Foxholes do without conspiracies?

If you’re not blaming everyone else for Trumps failures - you’re not trying - it’s the GOP way.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hiding Biden may well be their plan. That is the Hillary playbook all over again. The problem with this plan comes in when we see Biden again in a month, or two months... and he is cognitively much worse. What is the play then? (I will allow he may not be much worse, let's face it his today is bad enough, but odds are good he's not going to come out of lock down cognitively in better shape.)

Nope.  And the worst part is when Trump demands there be a debate or two between them and Biden either accepts and gets destroyed or declines.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I hope his cognitive abilities never deteriorate to the level of @BillStime. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone...

• Haha (+1) 4

38 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I blocked your username with a Z.  I'm guessing the fact that you need two usernames points to the fact that you have twice as much stupidity to share and were functionally unable to do so with a single login.

But when it's over, you'll still be viewed as someone whose only contribution to this crisis was to cry, whine, point and blame because your crippled hag couldn't navigate a street curb let alone a trip to Wisconsin.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Totally agree -- which is why I think the mail-in voting push is their big ticket. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

A little bit like forecasting the weather... well, that explains the original crap forecast.

Influential COVID-19 model predicts US deaths will stop by Summer

Apr. 16, 2020 - 2:26 - Dr. Christopher Murray, IHME director, breaks down a coronavirus model that projects deaths could completely stop by June 21st.

Link to interview

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I blocked your username with a Z.  I'm guessing the fact that you need two usernames points to the fact that you have twice as much stupidity to share and were functionally unable to do so with a single login.

But when it's over, you'll still be viewed as someone whose only contribution to this crisis was to cry, whine, point and blame because your crippled hag couldn't navigate a street curb let alone a trip to Wisconsin.

always projecting - keep up the good work