The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Running away you little coward!?! You got called on you total BS and run away, sad little troll, sad 

In his defense, since he posts 100 nonsensical links/tweets a day, the fact many are BS is hardly surprising haha.

But we have to forgive him, he is gullible and susceptible to following internet disinformation 

Edited by Crayola64
  • Thank you (+1) 1

DR:  China started the racist narrative.

objectivity:  No it didn't, show evidence

DR:  I don't have evidence, and if evidence shows otherwise, it was ACTUALLY CHINA

objectivity: show your facts

DR: YOU ARE CHANGING GOALPOSTS

objectivity: the goalposts have not changed, and it has been clear for pages

DR:  I AM DONE WITH YOU

Edited by Crayola64
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lies. Again. This was what you first responded to. And your response was to call me an idiot. Note the topic in bold.

How much money does Disney, Time Warner, Universal take from China yearly? Do you know? How much do they cater to the CCP in terms of editing their content? Do you know? 

Yeah. You're wrong again, *****stick.

I do feel like media has too much impact and in times like this honest reporting would save lives and money but it’s not happening. After NYC and LA closed everyone in MA was bombarded with the idea that local pols are pushing the govenor to do a stay in place  by Monday.  

So like good folks everyone floods the stores and buys everything they can because they are scared and are being told to be scared.

MA is now opening more drive through testing, has a potential cure that is now headed to NY, only two people have died out of 550. One was 87 the other was 58 and sick already. 

I have friends and family who are high risk and friends who work in healthcare, there is already plenty of fear. I’m scared to visit my own mother. I wish the outlets would up their standards during times like this instead of seizing on us when we are vulnerable. They aren’t to blame for this but they could help ease the pain and sadness instead of feasting on us. 

Everyone thought  that for sure that MA would follow suit because that’s what we were told. Now it’s just more confusion and it’s not right. Here we are heading to another week of being tugged in twenty directions while trying to keep our loved ones safe. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

DR:  China started the racist narrative.

objectivity:  No it didn't, show evidence

DR:  I don't have evidence, and if evidence shows otherwise, it was ACTUALLY CHINA

objectivity: show your facts

DR: YOU ARE CHANGING GOALPOSTS

objectivity: the goalposts have not changed, and it has been clear for pages

DR:  I AM DONE WITH YOU

idiotic, babbling nonsense. didn't read. Bye now. had enough.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note the date -- a full week before the "calling it Chinese is racist!" 

(oops again for a certain argument). 

Then that talking point magically disseminated to the entire US establishment media. 

Oh you are going to need a much earlier date than that lol.  Even the WHO stated in early February that they were declining to call it the chinese virus because that would be stigmatizing and offensive.  

Everyone please note that DR thought this narrative started in March.  He is objectively wrong, shocker.  

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... What kind of vaccine?

Twitter up to their old games again. if you click on that tweet, it says it is unavailable, like it has been deleted. it hasn't, it still exists on the @breaking911 timeline. i have noticed this quite a bit in the past few days. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, CommonCents said:

I do feel like media has too much impact and in times like this honest reporting would save lives and money but it’s not happening. After NYC and LA closed everyone in MA was bombarded with the idea that local pols are pushing the govenor to do a stay in place  by Monday.  

So like good folks everyone floods the stores and buys everything they can because they are scared and are being told to be scared.

MA is now opening more drive through testing, has a potential cure that is now headed to NY, only two people have died out of 550. One was 87 the other was 58 and sick already. 

I have friends and family who are high risk and friends who work in healthcare, there is already plenty of fear. I’m scared to visit my own mother. I wish the outlets would up their standards during times like this instead of seizing on us when we are vulnerable. They aren’t to blame for this but they could help ease the pain and sadness instead of feasting on us. 

Everyone thought  that for sure that MA would follow suit because that’s what we were told. Now it’s just more confusion and it’s not right. Here we are heading to another week of being tugged in twenty directions while trying to keep our loved ones safe. 

:beer: 

The "media" (broad term, admittedly) has long been the enemy of truth. They care more about protecting their true masters than they do informing the public. Any doubt of that has been removed over the past 3+ years for those people paying attention. Just an off the cuff recap of the past 20 years of media blunders, several which were intentionally done on behalf of nameless, faceless IC sources.  

* 2001-2003: The media spent all their time scaring the country into choosing security over privacy in the name of fighting an undefined enemy ("terror")

* 2003: The media took unsubstantiated IC reports about WMD in Iraq to cheerlead us into endless war. 

* 2001-2013: The media took the IC at its word that it wasn't spying illegally on its people, and attacked those who disagreed. 

* 2016-2019: "RUSSIA!" narrative was intentionally seeded into our national discourse in an effort to aide a literal coup attempt. 

The media, by and large, have proven themselves to be unreliable at best, intentionally dishonest at worst. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I invented the ABC's of "Mudgeonry" at least 10 years ago. 

1. Assmudgeonry

2. Bitchmudgeonry

3. C U Next Tuesdaymudgeonry. 

Nice that you know how to replace a syllable with a different one (while making no sense to the rest of the word).

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note the date -- a full week before the "calling it Chinese is racist!" 

(oops again for a certain argument). 

Then that talking point magically disseminated to the entire US establishment media. 

I liked your previous strategy of not posting evidence.  While it made you look stupid, at least you didn't post this (which went against your point).

Getting you into a corner and making you post something as evidence (even though we both knew it would be objectively against your point) was very easy.  

Just now, 32ABBA said:

You're done...Come back with a new profile.

like dinner?

8 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I liked your previous strategy of not posting evidence.  While it made you look stupid, at least you didn't post this (which went against your point).

Getting you into a corner and making you post something as evidence (even though we both knew it would be objectively against your point) was very easy.  

like dinner?

You don't actually believe that tweet?  

10 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

You don't actually believe that tweet?  

the truth of that tweet wasn’t relevant to the point.  DR, for whatever reason, wants to argue that China invented the narrative that calling a virus by it country of origin is wrong.  This is objectively not true, as it started elsewhere, and DR just can’t admit he was wrong with that point.  

I have constantly said China engages in propaganda.  That does not mean everything derives from Chinese propaganda lol

Edited by Crayola64

New York City has 2.5% of the United States population yet has over one third of all Covid 19 cases in the country.

One if the easiest things to do to stop the numbers would be to quarantine NYC. It is an issue and will become MUCH bigger of an issue for those outside of NYC as people are allowed to travel in and out of the Petri dish.

But Cuomo is doing awesome!

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Like (+1) 1