The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And the NCSC just proved how uninformed @Crayola64 is. Why, it was just yesterday he claimed the CCP didn't start the whole "the virus started in the US/calling the virus Chinese virus is racist". 

Oops. 

God even the tweets you quote are rambling.  You still haven't shown that it was china who started the "Chinese virus" is racist.  No one is saying China doesn't engage in rampant propaganda and influence.  You are an idiot

Just now, Crayola64 said:

God even the tweets you quote are rambling.  You still haven't shown that it was china who started the "Chinese virus" is racist.  No one is saying China doesn't engage in rampant propaganda and influence.  You are an idiot

Wrong. 

Again. 

Could just admit it -- but you'd rather be dishonest and go down with the ship. Because, as you've proven beyond a doubt with you're weird flex of "I'm PRO abortion!", you're a truly ***** up person with nothing of value to offer. 

46 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Oh, ok sure. Cuomo wastes money, but I doubt many here would have critiqued that purchase. He doesn’t get into squabbles with reporters because they’re on his side ! The media is largely an extension of the Democratic Party and has been for quite some time. 

So Fox news is not part of the media?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong. 

Again. 

Could just admit it -- but you'd rather be dishonest and go down with the ship. Because, as you've proven beyond a doubt with you're weird flex of "I'm PRO abortion!", you're a truly ***** up person with nothing of value to offer. 

Keep changing the goalposts when you can't prove something.  Show me the first time China started the Chinese Virus IS RAYCIST narrative.  If they started it, then it would be the earliest example of it.

I know you can't do it with actual evidence.  Because you made it up.  

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Fox news is establishment. 

Just like ABC/NBC/CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo et al. 

Like with all outlets, some good content/reporting can be found but you have to REALLY dig for it and hone that discernment. 

Keep ignoring the fact you can't show the China started the racist narrative (because the media told you they did).  People were saying it well before China (fact, you are wrong), before china lumped their propaganda on top of it

You just parrot this weird internet twitter/reddit narrative that everyone is being tricked by the media and influencers, as if that is not the exact thing you do four HOURS a day on the internet  

Edited by Crayola64

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wrong. 

Again. 

Where did China start that argument? 

7 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Keep ignoring the fact you can't show the China started the racist narrative (because the media told you they did).  People were saying it well before China (fact, you are wrong), before china lumped their propaganda on top of it

No no, China didn't do it.  The chinese sympathizers, Democrats, did.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Where did China start that argument? 

They didn't, he made it up or got the idea from tweet (his source of his thoughts).  

DR, no one is saying China didn't engage in propaganda or join the argument, we are just calling utter bull#### on your baseless post saying China started it.  

Try not just re-posting lies that trick you.  

Just now, CoudyBills said:

No no, China didn't do it.  The chinese sympathizers, Democrats, did.

That very well might be true (it sounds like a very liberal concept lol), I don't know.  I know China didn't do it (that was a DR lie)

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

Agreed. I keep harping on it , but it was pointed out in Friday’s NY Post that the lack of ventilators in NYS can be traced back to Cuomo in 2015. He decided not to include their purchase in the budget. He’s a fraud of the highest order and wants to score political points by blaming Trump. NYers should see that the emperor truly has no clothes in this case. Cuomo”s priorities are things such as his bloated Medicaid program and giving drivers licenses to illegals, not prepping for a pandemic. 

Hmmmm ..... so let me guess....I am guessing you did not review that 2015 budget in detail....but if you did....tell us.....You would have said “No....we need these ventilators kept in the budget for insurance”

They didn't, he made it up or got the idea from tweet (his source of his thoughts).  

DR, no one is saying China didn't engage in propaganda or join the argument, we are just calling utter bull#### on your baseless post saying China started it.  

Good luck with that, he's been posting fake garbage here for years. Conspiracy this, Clinton killed them here, Mueller is a witch doctor there and btw, Joe Biden was a Nazi Concentration camp guard! lol! Yes he was ??

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Keep ignoring the fact you can't show the China started the racist narrative (because the media told you they did). 

The media who is owned by the CCP you mean? 

Yeah, you're an asshat who knows nothing about what's happening. You keep proving it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

So you repost all those tweets? Your assmudgeonry is strong. BTW, how much do you charge to kill a child?

4 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

That very well might be true (it sounds like a very liberal concept lol), I don't know.  I know China didn't do it (that was a DR lie)

Damn you, how dare you answer logically.  :)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The media who is owned by the CCP you mean? 

Yeah, you're an asshat who knows nothing about what's happening. You keep proving it.

Ahhh, so you have no evidence.  The old "I have no evidence, but whoever started it, WAS ACTUALLY CHINA" trick!

I like your strategy of posting so much nonsense that getting called out on lies is not a big deal.  Move on liar.  

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So you repost all those tweets? Your assmudgeonry is strong. BTW, how much do you charge to kill a child?

Fetuses aren't children, but keep your weird abortion thoughts to the abortion thread.  

1 minute ago, Crayola64 said:

Ahhh, so you have no evidence.  The old "I have no evidence, but whoever started it, WAS ACTUALLY CHINA" trick!

I like your strategy of posting so much nonsense that getting called out on lies is not a big deal.  Move on liar.  

I posted multiple pieces of evidence. You ignore them. Because you're a dishonest asshat who doesn't understand that the US media is in bed with the CCP, and has been since the early 2000s when their parent companies (who are all in my business) figured out there was more money in China than here to spend on their products. 

You're 100% wrong. 

China has been pushing disinformation on Corona since the beginning. The first outlets who pushed "it's racist to say that!" are CCP shops. 

Facts are stubborn things. 

9 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I know China didn't do it 

Good Lord .

What else do you need to know about Crayola's foolishness.

CORONAVIRUS: Globalization is the first casualty.

“The suddenness with which this has happened is also stunning. The globalists who excoriated Trump as a racist xenophobe might have to face the fact that events have been proving him right: we do need to make America great again. It’s not academic, it’s not just a campaign slogan. It’s a reality staring us in the face.”

• Like (+1) 2

The whole "chinese virus is racist" narrative is classic woke liberalism.  I don't agree with it, and I don't care.  But saying China started it, and not liberals, needs proof.

Moving the goalposts once you get shown up. 

Because you're an asshat. 

Your original position was that the media wasn't parroting the CCP. They are. And have been from the start. You lost that argument, so instead of admitting it, you change the subject and claim victory. 

Your ***** is tired and weak, old man.