The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

13 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Ya don't think hasn't been posted here  but saw that couple weeks ago.  Just reminds all the other predictive programming stuff for other things in the past. Not going into that here. 

This is pretty interesting.  More interesting info in article.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-03-05/healthy-baby-coronavirus

SAN DIEGO — 

First, the mother and nanny were hospitalized with pneumonia, suspected of being infected with the novel coronavirus. The next day, the father fell ill with a fever and sore throat and was hospitalized too.

With no one to care for him, the baby was brought to the hospital to be cared for in an isolation unit. The child — a 6-month-old boy — came to the hospital with no symptoms of COVID-19. He seemed perfectly healthy, was breathing fine and had no fever on his arrival at the hospital, medical professionals observed.

But a closer examination produced a surprise: Huge amounts of the novel coronavirus were detected in the baby. The virus was found in his throat, blood and stool. Pathogens continued to be detected in the boy for the first 16 days he was at the hospital. But he never showed symptoms of the illness, apart from a single temperature reading of 101.3 degrees that fell back to normal within an hour.

Amazing story...I don't see in the story if it's confirmed that the parents had been infected with COVID...Maybe it's assumed, but I didn't see confirmation...

• Like (+1) 1

So, we decided to do a day trip to Morocco. Now, I won't get into the numerous passport checks (at least five), or the declarations, the x-ray machine before getting on  the boat and on arrival in Morocco, I want to post about the new form we received when crossing over for .... corona virus.  I'd have taken a picture of the whole thing but I had already filled it out when it dawned on me it might be of interest. :wallbash:

The corona virus form was much longer than the declaration form. It asked for our passport information, all our contact information, what we did for a living, if we had been to Italy, Iran, or China, and then some "in contact with" questions including if you had been to a hospital or lab that had a diagnosed case of corona virus or in contact with persons with corona virus, etc.

This, from the Moroccan government.

Going back to Spain? They looked at our passports and had us put our bags through the scanner.

coronavirus-01.jpg

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2