The Next Pandemic: SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19

Hedge

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because Kemp isn't an honest person. 

He's a broken person -- who has been wrong about every major story the past four years (and before that, his record was equally unimpressive). When confronted with facts that counter his uninformed opinion, his response is to attack then run away. 

Because he's a coward on top of being dishonest. 

Broken, or just a wad?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Hedge said:

A thread by Rand Paul:

which concludes with:

It would be helpful to know who has antibodies and who doesn't. 

Otherwise the other 18 million New Yorkers can still carry it and transmit it to others. 

More fakery. Anyone who still believes this pandemic is a thing should consider reassessing how they perceive the world around them. 

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/cbs-news-this-morning-aired-faked-covid-19-drive-through-testing-site-line/

And more. Just for fun. I'm surprised book burning YouTube hasn't caught up with this video yet. I'm sure they will.

Edited by Dante
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Dante said:

More fakery. Anyone who still believes this pandemic is a thing should consider reassessing how they perceive the world around them. 

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/cbs-news-this-morning-aired-faked-covid-19-drive-through-testing-site-line/

And more. Just for fun. I'm surprised book burning YouTube hasn't caught up with this video yet. I'm sure they will.

You don't believe 70,000 Americans have died from coronavirus over the last 6-8 weeks? 

Personally I believe 70000 died over the last 6-8 weeks, is covid 19 the cause of death, i believe in a vast majority of the cases, no it was not the cause of death.  My opinion, i have zero medical background.

16 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

You don't believe 70,000 Americans have died from coronavirus over the last 6-8 weeks? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Died? Yes.  From COVID-19? Maybe not.

Remember, a while back cause of death started attributing "with" COVID-19 to meaning "from" COVID-19. Which is not the same thing at all. The numbers are skewed, which is not helpful for many reasons including future modeling.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

You don't find it DEEPLY troubling that CBS news is faking stories to hype the fear? Isn't that the opposite of their mandate as journalists? 

Add this to the litany of fake stories pushed by CBS and others over just the past few years and you start to see a clear and inarguable pattern of deception designed to make you AFRAID so others can CONTROL you. 

* "Iraq has WMD! We must invade lest the smoking gun be a mushroom cloud!" (how did that work out?)

* "The US Government is not spying on American citizens illegally" (oops)

* "Russia and Trump worked together to steal the 2016 election!" (oops)

The media is not your friend. It's not an ally of truth. It's a mechanism of control -- and you have two choices. Either wake up and resist that control, or succumb to it and turn off your independent thinking and let yourself become comfortable in bondage. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

39 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Died? Yes.  From COVID-19? Maybe not.

Remember, a while back cause of death started attributing "with" COVID-19 to meaning "from" COVID-19. Which is not the same thing at all. The numbers are skewed, which is not helpful for many reasons including future modeling.

The numbers of death could be lower as well (not accurate).  People still learning about this virus. Many didn't hear the blood clots, strokes, in Jan or Feb (didn't know what was happening still new) many other things. The endothelial cells as well.  We gave ace2 everywhere in body. People had a tough time figuring out this virus. Still hard (figuring out still) but people are understanding it more.  

Just looking it at a full picture.

Edited by Buffalo Bills Fan

15 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Personally I believe 70000 died over the last 6-8 weeks, is covid 19 the cause of death, i believe in a vast majority of the cases, no it was not the cause of death.  My opinion, i have zero medical background.

And I could see hospitals attributing deaths to covid 19 when it wasn't the cause too. There are tools to reality check, as it were. The daily death rate in NYC is 300% more than normal. And in many parts of the country, the daily death rate is 30%-60% higher than normal.

I mean, maybe it's all part of the globalist, Bill Gates / George Soros grand jewish conspiracy... But the truth is probably that NYC has the highest death rate because it had the highest infection rate, and it had the highest infection rate because more infected people traveld there sooner than any other place in the country. 

The math says that it takes the same amount of time for 1 infected person to infect 1,000 people as it takes 1,000 people to infect 100,000 people. And as much time for 100,000 people to infect 100,000,000 people as it take 1 person to infect 1,000 people...

The lockdown went into effect around the same time in many places, and a lot of those regions were a month behind the total # of infections that NYC had. And there's a lot of people who won't believe something is real until it effects them personally. 

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You don't find it DEEPLY troubling that CBS news is faking stories to hype the fear? Isn't that the opposite of their mandate as journalists? 

Add this to the litany of fake stories pushed by CBS and others over just the past few years and you start to see a clear and inarguable pattern of deception designed to make you AFRAID so others can CONTROL you. 

* "Iraq has WMD! We must invade lest the smoking gun be a mushroom cloud!" (how did that work out?)

* "The US Government is not spying on American citizens illegally" (oops)

* "Russia and Trump worked together to steal the 2016 election!" (oops)

The media is not your friend. It's not an ally of truth. It's a mechanism of control -- and you have two choices. Either wake up and resist that control, or succumb to it and turn off your independent thinking and let yourself become comfortable in bondage. 

I don't get my news from CBS. And if CBS and CNN have agendas and turn out BS journalism, it doesn't prove that coronavirus is BS too. Two things can be true at the same time. CBS and CNN can lie for their own purposes, and corona virus can be a real pandemic. It's not mutually exclusive. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Spin: "DON'T GO OUTSIDE! YOU'LL DIE!"

Reality: Sunshine is the best disinfectant. 

Staying inside is one method but were these people washing their hands and being cautious when coming into contact with relatives who haven't been home?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I don't get my news from CBS. And if CBS and CNN have agendas and turn out BS journalism, it doesn't prove that coronavirus is BS too. Two things can be true at the same time. CBS and CNN can lie for their own purposes, and corona virus can be a real pandemic. It's not mutually exclusive. 

No one is arguing that. No one. 

But you're still whistling past the graveyard. 

Admittedly that last line is probably true for me.  But i also look at things like I was in Nashville the 1st week in March with 15 other friends.  Nashville is already a very heavy tourist destination.  Add into the mix we were there 2-3 days after the tornadoes came through which added greater numbers of people coming in to help and clean up.  None of my friends or families had as much as a sniffle.  My boss came back from a national conference that same week, came in Monday went home with a bad 'flu', he was in the office and in meetings.  Again, no one in my office or their immediate family were affected by Covid 19.  My son manages a target and lives with me and his 2 other brothers in a small apartment.  He wasn't wearing a mask until 1.5 weeks ago when it was required.  Again, not so much as a sniffle.  you'd think with all of this potential exposure and being in one of the hard hit areas, Philadelphia area, i would have encountered something, anything.  I haven't.  When you are naturally a skeptic, this doesn't help reduce my skepticism.  That being said.  I absolutely abide by all the recommendations that have been put in place and will continue to do so until otherwise notified.

Just now, Motorin' said:

And I could see hospitals attributing deaths to covid 19 when it wasn't the cause too. There are tools to reality check, as it were. The daily death rate in NYC is 300% more than normal. And in many parts of the country, the daily death rate is 30%-60% higher than normal.

I mean, maybe it's all part of the globalist, Bill Gates / George Soros grand jewish conspiracy... But the truth is probably that NYC has the highest death rate because it had the highest infection rate, and it had the highest infection rate because more infected people traveld there sooner than any other place in the country. 

The math says that it takes the same amount of time for 1 infected person to infect 1,000 people as it takes 1,000 people to infect 100,000 people. And as much time for 100,000 people to infect 100,000,000 people as it take 1 person to infect 1,000 people...

The lockdown went into effect around the same time in many places, and a lot of those regions were a month behind the total # of infections that NYC had. And there's a lot of people who won't believe something is real until it effects them personally. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

No one is arguing that. No one. 

But you're still whistling past the graveyard. 

If anyone is whistling past the graveyard, it's the people who refuse to look at the overall rise in death rates while still calming CV19 is no more deadly than the flu.