The Situation With Iran Goes Hot - Shots Fired

Hedge

49 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Odd. The news account that put this out is now banned.

8 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

or if someone on the ground had a nervous trigger finger.

Perhaps.

2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Odd. The news account that put this out is now banned.

I received an alert from Associated Press about 20 minutes ago. Haven't heard anything since. Ther air space in that area doesn't sound  like is a particularly good time to be flying. Not sure what's going on. 

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Cut him some slack. He's just bummed that WW3 is canceled. Again. He was waiting to cheer it on per his masters' instructions. 

He is the true poster child for TDS. Imagine being in such a demented meltdown mode that you can't even properly assess the situation beyond calling the president a coward.

These nutbags have lost their damn minds.

• Like (+1) 3

They also predicted nuclear war with North Korea. It was obvious even then that their judgment was severely impaired by Trump animus.

Tehran also isn't fooling anyone. Everyone knows this was Iran getting away with as much as they thought they could -- but not enough to actually trigger a serious response. And that's fine all around.

But make no mistake: Iran will pursue more terror over the long haul. It's what they do

Is it just me or does WWIII seem a bit more subdued than the first two?

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Or.their aim was 100% accurate. 

Huh? You’re saying that they meant to kill more of their own people than Americans?

And I’ll take the trade-off of killing a major terrorist for a few missiles lobbed harmlessly any day.