Bills flight info

13 hours ago, fansince88 said:

Where the heck do you guys get this information? I mean thanks.

During the preseason, when the Bills were flying to Spartanburg, I knew what day they were traveling, so I just pulled up outbound flights out of Buffalo-Niagara. There was only one flight going to GSP (UA2532), and the same flight number had a return trip from CLT to BUF scheduled for Friday night after the Bills-Panthers game. I was able to put 2 and 2 together. And they use the same flight number every week. I actually pulled it up yesterday when I saw the Bills' facebook post of the team getting on the plane - same flight number, from Buffalo to Houston. It was over Pittsburgh at the time.

• Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

During the preseason, when the Bills were flying to Spartanburg, I knew what day they were traveling, so I just pulled up outbound flights out of Buffalo-Niagara. There was only one flight going to GSP (UA2532), and the same flight number had a return trip from CLT to BUF scheduled for Friday night after the Bills-Panthers game. I was able to put 2 and 2 together. And they use the same flight number every week. I actually pulled it up yesterday when I saw the Bills' facebook post of the team getting on the plane - same flight number, from Buffalo to Houston. It was over Pittsburgh at the time.

So @Just Jack was right. You are all stalkers....creepy.  LOL. Keep up the good work.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

So @Just Jack was right. You are all stalkers....creepy.  LOL. Keep up the good work.

Haha, yeah... something like that. Like I said, I'm just an airplane geek. And Charlotte Douglas International has a little overlook area where you can sit and watch planes take off and land, and my son loves to go over there and hang out for a little while. So I actually was looking to see if they were flying to Charlotte or to GSP. Figured if they were coming to CLT, we'd go over there and see if we could see them come in.

But it was pretty cool... two years ago, after winning in Miami in week 17 and going to the playoffs, I was able to step out on my back patio and watch the team's plane fly over my house at 35,000 feet, headed back to Buffalo.

Edited by CLTbills