Your ideal playoff scenario to the SB (AFC)

PatsFanNH

On 12/30/2019 at 11:21 AM, PatsFanNH said:

Ok here is my ideal scenario to the SB and HOW it may happen.

Bills best Texans — How? Bills D causes a few turnovers creating a short field and the Bills win  24-17 on a late Singletary run for a TD

Pats beat Titans — Pats run the ball and control the clock and force Tannyhill to throw Gilmore has a rebound game with 2 picks..  Pats win 24-10 late score by D seals the deal.

Bills best Ravens — Bills come our aggressive and take an early lead, this being the second time they see Lamar the D is more ready stop their many different runs... Kay here is to be leading going in at half.  Final score 21-17 Bills The Bills D holds on at the end as Lamar tries make a late comeback. 

pats beat Chiefs — Ball control, Pats run for over 200 yards and score TD not FG.  Pats D keeps Hill in check with minimal big plays.  PATS 24 Chiefs 21 Mahomes scores 21 in the second half but Pats are able run the clock out and win the game

Pats V Bills — an AFCE Showdown! I’m not calling this game because this be fun to see.. Part 3..

ok so what’s your ideal scenario to get to the SB?  (Have fun with it..)

Id love nothing more in the world than to face the pats in the afc championship and defeat them, crushing their hopes and dreams. 

We win the next four games, 

Go Bills!!!

My ideal path...

Bills beat HOU

Bills beat KC

Bills beat TEN

This is the easiest path imo, but I doubt the Titans beat the Ravens.  I'd much rather face KC in the divisional round than Baltimore so that means NE* has to go down in round 1.

Best case scenario is the Bills and Titans both advancing to the AFC Championship Game. If this were the case, Buffalo would be the highest remaining seed, meaning an AFC title game at The Ralph, meaning a road trip out from Boston for me so I can experience it in person.

14 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

So the only time the Bills have beaten Baltimore in Baltimore was in 1999. The score was 13-10.

Since then

2004- Ravens 20 Bills 6

2006-Ravens 19 Bills 7

2010- Ravens 37 Bills 34

2016- Ravens 13 Bills 7

2018- Ravens 47 Bills 3

so the Bills are 1-5 in Baltimore so my statement that the Bills don’t play well in Baltimore is true 

The Bills have done a lot of things this year that they haven’t done since 1999.

maybe playing well in Baltimore can be one more!

On 12/30/2019 at 11:21 AM, PatsFanNH said:

Ok here is my ideal scenario to the SB and HOW it may happen.

Bills best Texans — How? Bills D causes a few turnovers creating a short field and the Bills win  24-17 on a late Singletary run for a TD

Pats beat Titans — Pats run the ball and control the clock and force Tannyhill to throw Gilmore has a rebound game with 2 picks..  Pats win 24-10 late score by D seals the deal.

Bills best Ravens — Bills come our aggressive and take an early lead, this being the second time they see Lamar the D is more ready stop their many different runs... Kay here is to be leading going in at half.  Final score 21-17 Bills The Bills D holds on at the end as Lamar tries make a late comeback. 

pats beat Chiefs — Ball control, Pats run for over 200 yards and score TD not FG.  Pats D keeps Hill in check with minimal big plays.  PATS 24 Chiefs 21 Mahomes scores 21 in the second half but Pats are able run the clock out and win the game

Pats V Bills — an AFCE Showdown! I’m not calling this game because this be fun to see.. Part 3..

ok so what’s your ideal scenario to get to the SB?  (Have fun with it..)

This has to end with Hughes/ Oliver viciously sandwiching Brady on a clean play that:

- is a pick six

- more importantly, ends his career and the Bill’s become known as “ GOAT killers”, having  finished off Montana in similar fashion and circumstances ???