Edelman admits faking head injury in Bills game

YoloinOhio

Edelman is on Testosterone..... dude gets bigger every year.

But #1 reason I say this is the puffiness and redness in his face, it’s a symptom of testosterone due to water retention. Plus his attitude on the field is very sketchy.... 

BDBD0D20-0259-4C56-8F75-A3C38667B168.jpeg

Edited by CEN-CAL17
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I’ve noticed this condescending attitude with Pats fans. It is as if they feel that since the team they WATCH has won they somehow know more about football. I don’t understand why Mods let them post on here. What’s just as bad is we have a few posters here who are Pats fans in drag. Has a Pats fan ever started a thread on here? Are the allowed too?

Fans of other teams are explicitly allowed under our community guidelines (TOS)
"Special note to fans of other teams: This message board is provided for the enjoyment of Bills fans and you should recognize that as such. We welcome fans from any team that come here in the spirit of good sportsmanship and with the intent to exchange good dialog with Bills fans. However, inappropriate trash talk and other inappropriate methods of disruption are grounds for message removal and possible restricted board access to violators."

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

Oh come on. It was hilarious. If Tre White did that, we’d be having a parade for him. He screwed himself by having to go to the locker room for a bit, but this hating the Pats just because we can’t beat them is silly. 

Well no, i would not have a parade for Tre White if he faked an injury that took him out of the game for a qtr and didn’t even draw a penalty... would you?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, row_33 said:

since 1/2 the board is telling me the game didn't even matter, and the Bills really didn't try their best, and a large proportion screaming that Edelman is the worst person ever....

this will be a fun 2 weeks...

I find that avoiding exaggeration tends to provide a better board experience.

It's a fact that the game had something like a 4% chance of influencing the Bills playoff seeding (and then only if Miami beats NE, Good Luck with that), so from the playoffs POV it did not, in fact, matter.  From the viewpoint of team development of course it did.

I've seen a few people express the viewpoint the Bills may not have tried their "best" from the viewpoint of going all out in the game plan - I'm sure they played and coached their hardest on the field.

I'm not sure what proportion is "large" and I haven't heard anyone claim he's the worst person ever, but given that Edelman was fined for 3 separate instances of unnecessary roughness in last seasons 2nd Bills-Pats game (only 1 penalized) and has a previous history, he's deservedly regarded here as a somewhat dirty player

6 hours ago, arcane said:

Gilmore's number of flags by year:
2012: 13 
2013: 6 
2014: 8 
2015: 6 
2016: 9
2017: 7 
2018: 10 
2019: 6 so far

What are you talkin bout boy 

It's my observation that since going to the Pats, Gilmore appears to be much more physical  and "handsy" but no more penalized...I admit I hadn't realized more penalties last year.

There’s a saying in soccer: “Don’t dive. Don’t get.”  Diving is dumb, but sometimes necessary given how poor referees are in most major sports. When Cole Beasley went “down” vs Baltimore I had huge smile on my face. 

Cheatin’ it is what they do.  Here is a look at the non-intentional grounding ... as there was a guy right near the pass ... he was just wearing his cloak of invisibility.   Also nice twitter smack from Tre’Davious to a tweet from Tom Brady

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/12/23/buffalo-bills-tre-davious-white-tom-brady-chill/amp/

Edited by CorkScrewHill
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/23/2019 at 9:26 AM, TigerJ said:

All over the NFL, players are always playing just over the edge, doing things that are against the rules, but that are usually overlooked.  It's been said that every offensive line holds on every play.  It's true that Edelman is one who often does thing and gets away with it, but his concussion ploy did not distract officials from the offensive pass interference as he hopped, and as the article points out, he missed a quarter of the game with the mandatory  examination by an independent neurologist to rule out a concussion.  If the league fines him, so much the better, but he did pay a price for his ploy in any case.

Awesome!  I didn’t realize he went to concussion protocol.

15 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

And the NFL won’t do anything in this situation just like they’re not doing anything about the illegal filming of the Bengals because the NFL is in Robert Sex Offender Krafts pocket. 

unfortunately nothing significant will come out of this. 

5 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Edlemans wife must've  shown him how to fake it.

Burn!  ?

Once a player has been found to have feigned injury, said player will be ineligible to be attended to by medical staff for any injuries for the period of two years.  Let him crawl off, and be assessed a delay of game penalty.  

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013