Edelman admits faking head injury in Bills game

YoloinOhio

Just now, FLFan said:

All true, but none of that makes him any less a POS.  That is what he has always been and will always be.  

I don't disagree.  I'm just not inclined to spend a lot of time fretting about it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TH3 said:

Lordy.....a lot of time this board sounds like a bunch of whiny kids complaining that the bully stole their lunch money again....

As much as you want to say people sound like a bunch of whiney kids, people are sick of all of the BS the cheatriots commit to. The OP is rightfully pointing out that his caviler attitude and the manner in which he acted points to a systemic issue throughout the entire organization that it is okay to "cheat" or fake injury or whatever they need to do to win. So either you are a Cheatriot fan and are okay with their tactics, or you are a blind, dumb and ignorant Bills fan that should leave and go join a Cheatriot fan page. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Thanks Happless I thought “cut blocks” were illegal and what he did was just go low.. learn something new every day. :) 

well as I mentioned Superstars get special treatment, and while Brady is in the twilight he is a face of the NFL so probably a good chance a flag is thrown if he lit Brady up.   Mind you I think everyone was shocked he threw a block. 

No, cut blocks by offensive players are legal (with caveats, doesn't everything have 'em?).  The Pats OL has used them for years, and Daboll brought a lot of cut blocking here (drove me nucking futz last year because our last years OL could not execute 'em correctly.) 

If one offensive player is already engaged with a defender, then another offensive player cut blocks before the first disengages, it's a "chop block" and illegal in the NFL

It's a very powerful way for a skilled but smaller player to take out a larger more powerful player effectively if done well (as we saw with Brady - I give him props, he did it well and totally took Tre' by surprise)

3 hours ago, TH3 said:

Lordy.....a lot of time this board sounds like a bunch of whiny kids complaining that the bully stole their lunch money again....

I see

3 hours ago, TH3 said:

Please put your sanctimony and ad hominem attacks aside. This Pats organization is corrupt. This is a fair and reasonable assessment. Facts bear it out.

Edited by mykidsdad
  • Like (+1) 2

Scumbag organization scumbag coach Scumbag players and Scumbag QB. I hope they get obliterated in the playoffs, someone on here said 51-3, that’s not enough I want to see 70-3 or possibly 70-0 with Brady getting his ACL torn and Stephon Gilmore getting a season ending injury as well and Edelman of course. Maybe some player should purposely run into Belichick while their at it I know I would if I was on the field. Let him know what a cheating B word he is

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Complaining gives ya something to do but gets you nowhere! Write that down.. (lol a Van Wilder quote)  the Facemask was a bad miss but i do believe been the 15 not the 5 yard line. 

I didn’t see Brady try trip anyone especially since he rarely was hit so.. I missed that.

Allen had 3 or 4 groundings not called, sad thing is I think it was a mess up with the WR all 4 times.

Gilmore played amazing but Brown still got his big play in.. the hands thing people need to let go he is an elite CB like White they get away with more. 

You are on our board enough there was an entire thread about the Brady trying to trip Oliver.

Looks like you learned from Belichick, act really smart about football and then play dumb when it suits you. 

typical Pats. 

15 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

You are on our board enough there was an entire thread about the Brady trying to trip Oliver.

Looks like you learned from Belichick, act really smart about football and then play dumb when it suits you. 

typical Pats. 

He’s a clown and obviously enjoys seeing Bills fans being angry and miserable. I don’t get why he’s here to be honest. Every time someone argues/disagrees with him he basically a condescending ?bag. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

He’s a clown and obviously enjoys seeing Bills fans being angry and miserable. I don’t get why he’s here to be honest. Every time someone argues/disagrees with him he basically a condescending ?bag. 

I’ve noticed this condescending attitude with Pats fans. It is as if they feel that since the team they WATCH has won they somehow know more about football. I don’t understand why Mods let them post on here. What’s just as bad is we have a few posters here who are Pats fans in drag. Has a Pats fan ever started a thread on here? Are the allowed too?

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I’ve noticed this condescending attitude with Pats fans. It is as if they feel that since the team they WATCH has won they somehow know more about football. I don’t understand why Mods let them post on here. What’s just as bad is we have a few posters here who are Pats fans in drag. Has a Pats fan ever started a thread on here? Are the allowed too?

i thought your country was free

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

This is like flopping in the NBA.  There really should be some kind of penalty if this is true.

I question if this is true, however.  Why in the hellski would he admit doing this?

It is true, I saw the post game interview this morning. as to why? Because he's an idiot that has had to many head injuries in the past and lacks the common sense to think of the potential consequences of his actions.

11 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I have to say reading this thread doesn't inspire a lot of confidence as to Bills fans knowing football. Also I thought you guys relished a reputation for toughness? I'm not seeing that either? Look at this thread...really?

20 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i thought your country was free

There you are. 
So you have consistently not answered the question. Are you a Pats fan on some level? You are right America is a free country. I believe you are from Toronto. Look I don’t really care that Pats fan come on here if they will come on when they lose too. I do have an issue with Pats fans  coming on here after a Pats win and trolling. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

6 minutes ago, FriendlyFire said:

I have to say reading this thread doesn't inspire a lot of confidence as to Bills fans knowing football. Also I thought you guys relished a reputation for toughness? I'm not seeing that either? Look at this thread...really?

Another Pats fan. 
Do you have any trouble cheering for a team that has a head coach that was caught cheating, numerous players suspended for HGH and PED’s, Edelman had to sit out last year, and an owner who got caught receiving illegal massages from women involved in sex trafficking? 
The list goes on and on for the Pats. Sorry, these are facts. 

6 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

There you are. 
So you have consistently not answered the question. Are you a Pats fan on some level? You are right America is a free country. I believe you are from Toronto. Look I don’t really care that Pats fan come on here if they will come on when they lose too. I do have an issue with Pats fans  coming on here after a Pats win and trolling. 

grand papa needs a nap

17 minutes ago, FriendlyFire said:

No offense here: isn't there a disconnect between a guy faking an injury to get out of an obvious penalty and championing your team's toughness?