Week 15: Around the League

25 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

?

Cody Ford was such an intricate part of those 3 wins. 

Right, because our starting right tackle in three wins surely played no part whatsoever in helping achieve them. I'm sure you can be 100% certain, without any guesswork, that a Bills roster that featured AJ Brown and no Cody Ford would definitely still have won those games.

The point I'm making is that it's ALL guesswork. Ya know, kind of like trying to say 13 games into Ford and Brown's careers who the better player is and will be?

Sheesh.

22 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Please please please let Dawson Knox become a George Kittle type TE as he progresses. I see a lot of similar traits between the 2 and it would be huge for Josh Allen if Knox could become more dependable.

Kittle is an absolute game changer.

He has all the traits but needs to develop. I’m glad he’s getting so much playing time as a rookie because game reps are important for him 

• Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

NFL continues to disgrace itself more every week. McVeigh has every right to be pissed.

10 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Ridiculous

Why is it bad for the Cowboys to get the ball? did you see the video? Dak clearly said defer and then stated which way they wanted to kick. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

Why is it bad for the Cowboys to get the ball? did you see the video? Dak clearly said defer and then stated which way they wanted to kick. 

Didn’t see it. Was just going off what was reported on NFLN that DaL “ screwed up” the coin toss. If something else came to light I wasn’t aware

• Like (+1) 1